Is Diggs done?

harmonkillebrew

Just now, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

I put the rolled eyes emoji on your post but I want you to know that I am sitting here rolling my eyes IRL right now also. I almost fell backwards out of my chair

I put the thumbs down, but I actually did a DOUBLE THUMBS DOWN and a big RASPBERRY at the screen.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Get Diggs help. Man has been the only weapon worth defenses to focus on his whole career in Buffalo.

Sometimes around here I feel like the "bad take" police.

🚔🚨👮‍♂️ (Keep your hands where I can see them, Sir.  Do you have any firearms with you?  OK, step out of the car)

Cole Beasley, John Brown, and Emmanuel Sanders say "Hi".

You could say he was the only weapon worth defensive focus in 2022. 

You could say he was the only wide receiver worth defensive focus this season.

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

https://theathletic.com/5138908/2023/12/15/stefon-diggs-buffalo-bills-drops-cowboys?source=user-shared-article

I'll be honest, I've been getting a little sick of Diggs lately. If you're gonna dish out your frustrations to other player you have to be willing to take accountability when you're not playing well. This whole interview rubs me the wrong way.

You’re reaching on your feelings

hes ripping his hat to the opponents working the scheme - he’s being humble 

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Sometimes around here I feel like the "bad take" police.

🚔🚨👮‍♂️ (Keep your hands where I can see them, Sir.  Do you have any firearms with you?  OK, step out of the car)

Cole Beasley, John Brown, and Emmanuel Sanders say "Hi".

You could say he was the only weapon worth defensive focus in 2022. 

You could say he was the only wide receiver worth defensive focus this season.

Cole Beasley, John Brown, and Emmanuel Sanders were all a year or two away from being out of the league when they played with Diggs. They are all out of the league now.

Arrest yourself, bad take police.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Get Diggs help. Man has been the only weapon worth defenses to focus on his whole career in Buffalo.

Cookie and Kincaid dispute that. 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Cole Beasley, John Brown, and Emmanuel Sanders were all a year or two away from being out of the league when they played with Diggs. They are all out of the league now.

Arrest yourself, bad take police.

Beasley was excellent in 2020.

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He does need more help around him, no question. But he also has not been his usual dominant #1 WR self recently. This is the first article I've seen where someone directly asked him about his struggles over the past few games.

That being said I should have known better than to buy in to a clickbait headline from Tim Graham of all people...

On 12/13/2023 at 5:53 AM, Mr. WEO said:

And even if teams are doubling Diggs a lot (they aren't

On 12/13/2023 at 9:16 PM, Scott7975 said:

Erik Turner puts time in. He watches every game several times.  He understand coverages.  He states what he sees.  And he sees Diggs being doubled and bracketed-  he sees that the opposition is taking his away on 2nd and 3rd down.  

@Mr. WEO care to back your claim up with something other than “they aren’t”?  

didn’t think so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.