Game thread: MNF Cincinnati at Jacksonville

chongli

2 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Go Jax!

Except I can't believe Cincy is any threat to us this season without Burrow, so I would prefer for the Jaguars to lose. Or maybe it is better they win since they are the most beatable number one seed at home??

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Is it just me or is Lawrence Completely overhyped? Hes one of the better starting SBs but does he ever wow that much? And he has one of the best receiving groups and a very good rb. 

Obviously, they will make the playoffs with a high seed and the afc is garbage, but with the top qbs, I can’t ever see him beating those guys in a big matchup. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, chongli said:

Except I can't believe Cincy is any threat to us rhis season without Burrow, so I would prefer for the Jaguars to lose. Or maybe it is better they win since they are the most beatable number one seed at home??

They are 5-6 so close enough we want them to lose since they got the tiebreaker on us. We aren't catching Jax and neither is Houston. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Hate to say it but.... Go Jags!!!!

And I hate to say it, but Go Bengals!!!

1) there's a reason the Bengals are a 10 point Dawg in this... they stink now without Burrow. They are zero threat to a Bills playoff spot. Hell a win here would increase our SoS here for tiebreakers, right?

2) 4 people left in my survivor pool including myself who all picked Jax in this one. I squeezed by with the Chargers (who stink as well) over Pats this week. 7k on the line here. It's a long shot it ends tonight and Bengals win, but crazier things have happened.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, chongli said:

Except I can't believe Cincy is any threat to us rhis season without Burrow, so I would prefer for the Jaguars to lose. Or maybe it is better they win since they are the most beatable number one seed at home??

I want Jax to win.  I don’t want Yet Another Team in the chase with us for a WC spot

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

I want Jax to win.  I don’t want Yet Another Team in the chase with us for a WC spot

Yep. I think Jax will win this, might just be a little harder than they thought.

Cincinnati is more tolerable as an underdog and not a SB threat,…and without douchey Burrow. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Yep. I think Jax will win this, might just be a little harder than they thought.

Cincinnati is more tolerable as an underdog and not a SB threat,…and without douchey Burrow. 

Why do you call Burrow ‘douchey’?  He was 100% class in the cancelled game last season.  A number of Bengals strike me as kinda douchey, but Burrow isn’t one, to me.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I don’t mind Cinci winning tonight. No way the Bengals go 5-1 the rest of the way including tonight without Burrow. That is what they would have to do to even have a chance.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Why do you call Burrow ‘douchey’?  He was 100% class in the cancelled game last season.  A number of Bengals strike me as kinda douchey, but Burrow isn’t one, to me.

Not a fan whatsoever. 

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I don’t mind Cinci winning tonight. No way the Bengals go 5-1 the rest of the way including tonight without Burrow. That is what they would have to do to even have a chance.

We will be rooting for them very hard in three of their last five games. It will be nice to do that without having to worry about them becoming a threat for a WC spot themselves. Of course we want them to lose tonight.

Edited by Process

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.