Would you today trade places with Texans fans?

Pine Barrens Mafia

Would ya?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade places with a Texans fan, right now?

• You better believe it?
    • How dare you make me clutch my pearls in shock? NO!

I love being a Bills fan and that means for life and my kids and grandkids are more rabid than I am. After watching the Texans whip the Bengals, it reminded me of Josh’s second season and the joy and optimism these young guys play with. If the Bills are not involved in the postseason, these Texans will be easy to root for.

• Like (+1) 3

I say yes but this is based on the assumption that the Texans are going to continue to come on strong and make the playoffs this year with a dynamic rookie QB.

But even if they ultimately fall short, it's hard to say future isn't brighter than Buffalo's considering Stroud's emergence and they still have tons of draft picks, cap room and a young up and coming head coach. They are going to be a major factor in the AFC for years to come.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly a really tough question but the Texans still haven’t done anything yet. But I absolutely love Ryans and Stroud is a top 10 qb as a rookie. Their turnaround has been amazing. But still too early to take them over us. 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

No.  Let’s see if the league has something for Stroud.  He hasn’t had to adjust to that counter punch yet.  

Maybe he’s just that good.  

We’ll see. 

He’s about as pure of a passer as there has ever been as a rookie. There might be some adjustments because there always is, but IMO, he’s about as sure of a bet as there is to continue this trajectory.

Also, the league should make them be the Houston oilers again. Seeing that fake madden franchise mood team in Nashville where those unis was gross.

The Texans have a great young coach, a great young QB and a rookie WR who’s better than anyone not named Diggs on this team, they are set up for the fun Bills fans had from 2020 on.  They still have a lot of holes, but they could be a legitimate contender in short order.

Another poll that shows the Lynch Mob here is a vocal minority. Very vocal, but also very minor in numbers. 

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Let me guess... raging woke liberal? 

Politics?!?! Really!??!?! Do you paint yourself with an orange tanning spray to look young too?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Let me guess... raging woke liberal? 

My opinion had nothing to do with politics in any way shape or form.  

Now, mowing the lawn once a week from memorial day until september when it is as hot as mars outside....this I do not like amongst a few other things.  

• Like (+1) 1

How would you not? They have a star rookie QB that so far looks to have a ceiling with no limit, a WR room packed with talent. A young HC that looks like one of the next stars of the league. What's not to like?

The bills on the other hand have pretty clearly peaked. Even if we weren't dumping games to bottom feeders and generally playing terribly, this squad as built and coached has never been championship worthy. We're like a worse version of the late 2000s Chargers.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

How would you not? They have a star rookie QB that so far looks to have a ceiling with no limit, a WR room packed with talent. A young HC that looks like one of the next stars of the league. What's not to like?

The bills on the other hand have pretty clearly peaked. Even if we weren't dumping games to bottom feeders and generally playing terribly, this squad as built and coached has never been championship worthy. We're like a worse version of the late 2000s Chargers.

Then why don't you switch?

I don't get that.  If you say "how would you not?"  Why DON'T you?  

• Eyeroll 1

I voted "NO" but that's only because it was a poorly worded question.

No, I sure as hell do not want to think of myself as a fan of the Houston Texans.

But that's not really what the OP is driving at.  He's basically asking:

"Which franchise has a brighter future right now: Buffalo or Houston?"

The answer to that may well be Houston.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.