Season Tix Reps

LabattBlue

the best marketing strategy at this point would be to tear it down.  It's a lot easier to get people excited about change than status quo for

That being the best strategy guarantees that this organization will do the exact opposite, which means change nothing, or maybe a gentle rearrangement of the deck chairs.  The same clown show will be back next year, geriatric and overpriced defense, inept and boring offense. Can't even put the punter on the media guide this year!

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You know whose jobs just got a lot more difficult today?  Season ticket reps.  Good luck trying to hoodwink fans into PSL’s and inflated ticket prices, to watch a team that has repeatedly puked all over itself this season.  Next season with the cap issues may actually be worse. 

Oh people will lap up the seasons for next year including PSLs.  It doesn't matter how the team does the rest of this season. These are Bills fans we are talking about remember.

• Disagree 1

29 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You know whose jobs just got a lot more difficult today?  Season ticket reps.  Good luck trying to hoodwink fans into PSL’s and inflated ticket prices, to watch a team that has repeatedly puked all over itself this season.  Next season with the cap issues may actually be worse. 

With a coming recession to boot. Next year is going to feature a lot of pain on and off the football field. 

2 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Oh people will lap up the seasons for next year including PSLs.  It doesn't matter how the team does the rest of this season. These are Bills fans we are talking about remember.

Nope. Many fans have reached a breaking point. Just thinking of my personal fandom and what has taken place, and knowing other fanatic Bill fans. There is a major brewing storm, much different than drought years. People are detaching from the great game of football. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

12 hours ago, dorquemada said:

the best marketing strategy at this point would be to tear it down.  It's a lot easier to get people excited about change than status quo for

New stadium, new team? 

How many players will still be under contract in 2026?

Edited by Just Jack
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

PSL’s and much higher ticket prices were gonna be a tough sell with a good team.

If Pegula thinks this team, as it stands, will convince fans to make the leap, he’s wrong.

Maybe they will find some dinosaur bones at the dig, so he can buy time to rectify this team.

Edited by I am the egg man

7 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

If that price above is close to reality, I think your expectations are off base.

These are Bills fans we are talking about remember. Most of us don't have 15-20 grand to spend going to a stadium 8 times a year.

Especially when the view, the beer, the food, and the chair are all better at home.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

If that price above is close to reality, I think your expectations are off base.

These are Bills fans we are talking about remember. Most of us don't have 15-20 grand to spend going to a stadium 8 times a year.

Especially when the view, the beer, the food, and the chair are all better at home.

I wouldn't spend that on a PSL regardless of how much money I have. It's one of the biggest scams out there. $20K and then the cost of the ticket?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I wouldn't spend that on a PSL regardless of how much money I have. It's one of the biggest scams out there. $20K and then the cost of the ticket?

Yeah honestly I'm struggling to figure out who their target audience is. Who wants this?

Rich people get boxes. But now you'll have to be really well off just to get regular season tix.

But who cares right, we are ALREADY paying for it anyway since "The Hoch" is giving Terry our money by use of force. That's the real scam. Take money from people who live paycheck to paycheck and give it to billionaires. 🤔Almost like that was the plan🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

With a coming recession to boot. Next year is going to feature a lot of pain on and off the football field. 

Nope. Many fans have reached a breaking point. Just thinking of my personal fandom and what has taken place, and knowing other fanatic Bill fans. There is a major brewing storm, much different than drought years. People are detaching from the great game of football. 

I live in Westchester. My neighbor Jimmy had Giants Tickets forever and gave them up with the PSLs when Met Life opened.

I remember him saying. "We had these tickets since Yankee Stadium. My Dad got them in the 60s. I own a Gas Station. How am I supposed to pay for the right to keep buying my own tickets?"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

49 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Totally agree.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Araiza Curse said:

The bolded is very true in the north, but not in the southern US yet.  The decade of suck most games were sellouts except for the crap weather games.  And there are fewer seats now than there were then I think.  I have no reason to believe the bottom will fall out of ticket sales even if there is no improvement the rest of the season.  And if it does the cry will go out that people need to spend money or the team will leave Buffalo, and they will respond.

2 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

agreed.  Not paying to take my 2 kids up to games from PGH, even this year.  Way too expensive, and the offense is awful, the product is awful.  Add tickets, meals, hotels, just not worth it.  I'd rather take them to a Cuse lax game/Bball game and a Bandits lax game later.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

$18000.00/seat is the rumored PSL, for lower bowl 50 yd. Line seats.

Not in this lifetime.

Where have you seen that?  It would put the Bills up there with Major Cities.  I can't believe that's going to happen

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Yeah honestly I'm struggling to figure out who their target audience is. Who wants this?

Rich people get boxes. But now you'll have to be really well off just to get regular season tix.

But who cares right, we are ALREADY paying for it anyway since "The Hoch" is giving Terry our money by use of force. That's the real scam. Take money from people who live paycheck to paycheck and give it to billionaires. 🤔Almost like that was the plan🤷🏻‍♂️

it works in other cities, but is there the corporate base with the corporate seats, and the corporate employees to support it in Buffalo? 

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

They should be fired.  

I was thinking the same thing this morning. It’s getting less fun getting to games, especially with young kids/school nights driving from Rochester, all the prime time games, etc. Now the team is floundering and we’re going to have to pay 2x-3x for the experience soon, PLUS PSLs?

I first bought season tickets during the frickin Chan Gailey era, and thought that made me pretty hardcore, but it may now be a bridge too far. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where have you seen that?  It would put the Bills up there with Major Cities.  I can't believe that's going to happen

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/buffalo-bills-new-stadium-could-pose-one-huge-problem-to-season-ticket-holders/

Most of what I found on the interwebs suggest licensing fee will be between $500 for nose bleeds (like my seats) up to $16,500 for premium seats. Didn't see anything that said 18K.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steve O said:

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/buffalo-bills-new-stadium-could-pose-one-huge-problem-to-season-ticket-holders/

Most of what I found on the interwebs suggest licensing fee will be between $500 for nose bleeds (like my seats) up to $16,500 for premium seats. Didn't see anything that said 18K.

I would be surprised if any PSL's eclipsed 10k.  I was thinking 5-8k for the best seats, but we shall see.  

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I would be surprised if any PSL's eclipsed 10k.  I was thinking 5-8k for the best seats, but we shall see.  

They already stated they would range from x to x. And I think that tip number was in the high teens area. I don’t have a link or proof. Just going by what I believe I’ve seen somewhere. I’ve followed it fairly closely being a STH and concerned about where I think they are going to. 

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

They already stated they would range from x to x. And I think that tip number was in the high teens area. I don’t have a link or proof. Just going by what I believe I’ve seen somewhere. I’ve followed it fairly closely being a STH and concerned about where I think they are going to. 

I saw those same numbers, but I think they were putting out feelers to see what kind of backlash response they would get.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

it works in other cities, but is there the corporate base with the corporate seats, and the corporate employees to support it in Buffalo? 

I see a crapload of luxury vehicles on my commute to and from work every day, so my guess is plenty of people will afford them or at least will pretend to be able to afford them.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I saw those same numbers, but I think they were putting out feelers to see what kind of backlash response they would get.  

I understand that and agree. But I also don’t think those numbers are incorrect. If anything I think they will end io being higher than previously projected 

• Like (+1) 1

called my  rep couple of times to try and get an idea of the price of PSL. She said she didn't know and they have not told her. Seriously, a stadium that is under construction and they have no idea what the cost is going to be, or at least a ball park figure. (see what I did there)   You would think they would have this info so that are thinking about buying can plan their finances or see that they are priced out.

Why does it surprise me that they are not sure as they are not even sure why the offense sucks!

55 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

called my  rep couple of times to try and get an idea of the price of PSL. She said she didn't know and they have not told her. Seriously, a stadium that is under construction and they have no idea what the cost is going to be, or at least a ball park figure. (see what I did there)   You would think they would have this info so that are thinking about buying can plan their finances or see that they are priced out.

Why does it surprise me that they are not sure as they are not even sure why the offense sucks!

The only people that need to know right now are the ones who will be making the pitch at the virtual center…whenever it is that may open.  My guess is they find the world’s greatest timeshare salespeople, and hire them for this task. 

Beware STH…locked in a room with former timeshare salespeople, and refusing to let you out until you commit. 
(said tongue in cheek if you have ever been to a timeshare pitch). 

😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

You obviously don't live in Buffalo

People are detaching from the regime not the Buffalo Bills lol

They just sold more season tickets than they ever have in 60 years... The bills are the most popular thing in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

They just sold more season tickets than they ever have in 60 years... The bills are the most popular thing in Buffalo

Yup. Buffalo will always be a football crazed city. They love the Sabres too, but the Bills are #1

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

I was thinking the same thing this morning. It’s getting less fun getting to games, especially with young kids/school nights driving from Rochester, all the prime time games, etc. Now the team is floundering and we’re going to have to pay 2x-3x for the experience soon, PLUS PSLs?

I first bought season tickets during the frickin Chan Gailey era, and thought that made me pretty hardcore, but it may now be a bridge too far. 

That is why we didn't keep our seasons after 2016. Cost was no issue as section 143 row 32 was $650 a ticket so for two it was a piece of cake at $1300. But having to come from Rochester broke me when you had 3-4 hr rides home because the traffic and accidents were brutal. We really did love having seasons and you kinda have a different feeling when you go all year and it becomes your section. I have wanted to split seasons since but haven't pressed hard.

7 hours ago, dorquemada said:

That being the best strategy guarantees that this organization will do the exact opposite, which means change nothing, or maybe a gentle rearrangement of the deck chairs.  The same clown show will be back next year, geriatric and overpriced defense, inept and boring offense. Can't even put the punter on the media guide this year!

I'm afraid you're right.  If there are some major changes prior to next season, expect nothing to change.

Today's OC change is meaningless in the big picture.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That’s what I meant. Detaching from the regime, but will detach from the Bills if nothing is done about the regime. 

6 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

That’s what I meant. Detaching from the regime, but will detach from the Bills if nothing is done about the regime. 

Dude... There is nothing that could make the people of Buffalo detach from the bills

There is literally not much here... It is a football City

We have sat through number one overall pick seasons 

Edited by Buffalo716

30 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You do realize the cost of attending a Bills game today versus 2026 will not even be close to comparable.   IMO there will be 5,000-10,000(or more) current STH who will be former STH come 2026.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I see a crapload of luxury vehicles on my commute to and from work every day, so my guess is plenty of people will afford them or at least will pretend to be able to afford them.

Most of those cars are leased, not owned.  And you have to remember most Americans have debt problems.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You do realize the cost of attending a Bills game today versus 2026 will not even be close to comparable.   IMO there will be 5,000-10,000(or more) current STH who will be former STH come 2026.

Of course it's going to increase we're getting a 1.5 billion dollar Palace

And I'm sure there will be 10,000 people who do not renew

But there is more money in the area than people think... And we're going to sell a bunch of seasons tickets

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Of course it's going to increase we're getting a 1.5 billion dollar Palace

And I'm sure there will be 10,000 people who do not renew

But there is more money in the area than people think... And we're going to sell a bunch of seasons tickets

So people who didn’t want to be STH at the current stadium, are all of a sudden going to appear with fistfuls of money begging to get into the new stadium at 2x or 3x the current cost….plus PSL cost?  Not to be insulting, but delusional comes to mind. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

$18000.00/seat is the rumored PSL, for lower bowl 50 yd. Line seats.

Not in this lifetime.

There will still be plenty of customers with $18000 for PSLs. Isn’t it a one time fee that can be financed? 
People are paying $50k for new trucks. $18k will be affordable to a lot of fans. 
For some, that will be their entertainment or vacation money. Their one big luxury. In a household with an annual income of at least $100k, spending maybe $7500/year for their beloved Bills will be part of their annual entertainment and won’t cripple them financially. The blue collar worker making $45000 probably will be priced out of the season ticket market and have to settle for the occasional single game tickets. That’s the world of pro sports today. 

Edited by SoMAn
  • Agree 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

So people who didn’t want to be STH at the current stadium, are all of a sudden going to appear with fistfuls of money begging to get into the new stadium at 2x or 3x the current cost….plus PSL cost. 

There are thousands of new sth every year....

And it's not always a money issue .. it's a time or travel issue

A new retiree who always wanted sth but didn't have time... A ex buffalonian who moved back ... For every 5,000 people right now that drop out of season tickets there's 5 to 10,000 people waiting

Sure the increase of prices will change things but there will be a market

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.