Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

I’d like to apologize to everyone where I defended this team and its coaches. You were right. I’m clueless. 

Just now, Billschinatown said:

D gives up 40 on the first play just like the patriots game

I get it. I think the offense was way more libel. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I’d like to apologize to everyone where I defended this team and its coaches. You were right. I’m clueless. 

I get it. I think the offense was way more libel. 

I get it and i agree-- but this has been a pattern ever since 13 seconds. This is a flawed defensive scheme. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

They deserved to lose so this ending was fitting 

It was genuinely the best ending. Not only did they lose, but bonehead decisions by McDermott seals it. 

if there was any doubt that this coaching is the reason this team is flailing this season, that ending erased all doubt. 

7 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This game ended the McDermott era in Buffalo.

I knew he was a loser when we hadnt been in the playoffs in 17 years, and he could only muster a few measly points against Jacksonville and then when we lost to the Texans in the playoff game when we were ahead, the hail Murray, and then the 13 sec. He’s not aggressive enough on defense he doesn’t change the scheme up. He hardly blitz when the other team is trying to score at the end of the game he just lets them sit back and get all the way down the field.

He doesn’t change anything up at the end of the game why not send players earlier to blitz all they do is line straight up. There’s no element of surprise. 4 guys pushing. 

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
15 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The defense lets us down another game. 

Sarcasm?

Fun fact: the Bills' defense held the Broncos to 2 separate 3 & outs that still counted as scoring drives because the Broncos started off in field goal range.

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

How many times in his career will Allen leave the field a winner and not see the ball again. it’s like charlie brown stuff at this point. 

This loss is almost entirely on Josh. He doesn't get the sympathy card tonight.

1 minute ago, Billschinatown said:

AND BLOWSI IT EVERY TIME IN THE END. lol

Did they? Looked to me like they made another stop. Bad PI penalty and bad coaching penalty blew it in the end.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MPT said:

This loss is almost entirely on Josh. He doesn't get the sympathy card tonight.

Did they? Looked to me like they made another stop. Bad PI penalty and bad coaching penalty blew it in the end.

so they made a stop....EXCEPT for letting them drive into field goal range?

5 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

so they made a stop....EXCEPT for letting them drive into field goal range?

Their last play was a sack that took Denver out of field goal range. Were you even watching at the end or did you just turn it off and tell yourself it's the defense's fault?

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Their last play was a sack that took Denver out of field goal range. Were you even watching at the end or did you just turn it off and tell yourself it's the defense's fault?

OK so what was the play after the sack to take them out of field goal range?

HINT: IT PUT THEM IN FIELD GOAL RANGE TO LOSE THE GAME

Edited by Billschinatown

6 hours ago, Billschinatown said:

OK so what was the play after the sack to take them out of field goal range?

HINT: IT PUT THEM IN FIELD GOAL RANGE TO LOSE THE GAME

You mean the one where they forced an off balance desperation throw down field that was 10 yards underthrown? 

Also good defense. Can't do anything about referees.

You're coming across a little unhinged. Hope you got some sleep.

• SDS locked this topic