Bills vs Broncos-Monday Night Football

BuffaloBillyG

Just now, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

Another game to make a losing team look like Super bowl contenders. Why the hell can we not we have a regular schedule so we can embarrass ourselves at 1:00 PM and we can be over it by 7 PM?? Another game i will watch a few series, shut it off and take something to go to bed. LOL 

Like i just said in another thread, at least this iteration of the Buffalo Bills provide the courtesy of letting the fans know pretty quickly weather they're going to give it a go, or just go through the motions.  having these zany schedule games kind of makes it easier to walk away.  A friend of mine who is a big pats fan, during their glory era when they would lose the rare game, and he would be in a foul mood, his wife would say "Tom Brady isn't going to shovel our driveway tomorrow"

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Like i just said in another thread, at least this iteration of the Buffalo Bills provide the courtesy of letting the fans know pretty quickly weather they're going to give it a go, or just go through the motions.  having these zany schedule games kind of makes it easier to walk away.  A friend of mine who is a big pats fan, during their glory era when they would lose the rare game, and he would be in a foul mood, his wife would say "Tom Brady isn't going to shovel our driveway tomorrow"

My dad just can’t watch the games this season.  He’s older now and they are getting him too annoyed and angry. It’s not healthy for him as he says.  Kinda sad actually.  I enjoyed coming home and watching a game with him now and then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I'm hoping for a complete implosion for the rest of the season...unless some miracle happens (unlikely.) Fastest way to induce change.  

That's not the Buffalo way. They are going to show you a false glimmer of hope and wait until the last game where all we need is a win and we are embarrassed 72-0 by halftime. That way the Bills can totally destroy any hope you have in your soul after you waste your season thinking there is still hope left.  😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Russ is quietly having a good season and their defense has played much better the last few weeks.

I’m not overly confident but it’s still a game we should win. 

Another clunker on offense and Dorsey HAS to go. Give Brady the rest of the season as interim OC and give him a good look.

• Agree 4

8 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I’m not very excited at all for this game. Almost hope the offense struggles and we finally fire Dorsey. 

if we lose this game, I gotta think the season is over. 

My hot take is the season is already over, but losing to Denver would probably be the wood stake in the heart of this version of the team.  Unless there is a miraculous turnaround, but I just don't see how that happens, especially with coach McDoofus saying that everything is fine. 

One of those games that it's hard to get too excited about. They HAVE to win this one. And even if they win, it won't be too inspiring, unless it's by a few scores.

That probably sounds spoiled, but I need a month of seeing the team I expected this season before I can start believing in us as a true playoff contender.  We need Denver & the Jets - and I think we need one of Philly or Chiefs.  If we're just going to beat the bad teams, who cares.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Russ is quietly having a good season and their defense has played much better the last few weeks.

I’m not overly confident but it’s still a game we should win. 

Another clunker on offense and Dorsey HAS to go. Give Brady the rest of the season as interim OC and give him a good look.

He really is. He's not the talent he was in Seattle but the dude is playing solid and smart. The defense is playing better as well of late 

Buffalo, however hasn't lost at home (London isn't "home") and this should be a game that they can pull off. 

17 minutes ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

That's not the Buffalo way. They are going to show you a false glimmer of hope and wait until the last game where all we need is a win and we are embarrassed 72-0 by halftime. That way the Bills can totally destroy any hope you have in your soul after you waste your season thinking there is still hope left.  😁

You're a Bills fan and still have a soul?  Lucky....

• Haha (+1) 1

Looking through teh game log.... KC blew this game with turnovers. 

1 -MVS fumble kills promising drive - denver scores from the drive start at midfield.

2 - Interception gives Denver ball in KC territory - defense stops them on 4th down.

3 - Red zone fumble by Mahomes - takes points off the board.

Now its 21-9 - they left points on the board in the red zone earlier and kicked on 4th and 2. 

4 - Muffed punt - Denver was punting from the KC 36 yard line.  KC scores after keeping the ball at the 10.

Then it was failed 4th down in Denver territory.

6:30 to go down 12.

5 - Mahomes follows 2 sacks with an INT that all but called the game. 

I'm sure denver did some nice things to mix them up - but KC ran the ball 9 times in this game with their running backs.  44 pass plays including scrambles.  5 turnovers.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Looking through teh game log.... KC blew this game with turnovers. 

1 -MVS fumble kills promising drive - denver scores from the drive start at midfield.

2 - Interception gives Denver ball in KC territory - defense stops them on 4th down.

3 - Red zone fumble by Mahomes - takes points off the board.

Now its 21-9 - they left points on the board in the red zone earlier and kicked on 4th and 2. 

4 - Muffed punt - Denver was punting from the KC 36 yard line.  KC scores after keeping the ball at the 10.

Then it was failed 4th down in Denver territory.

6:30 to go down 12.

5 - Mahomes follows 2 sacks with an INT that all but called the game. 

I'm sure denver did some nice things to mix them up - but KC ran the ball 9 times in this game with their running backs.  44 pass plays including scrambles.  5 turnovers.  

KC did make some bonehead moves but by and large I thought Denver played well. Divisional games are so tough.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

My dad just can’t watch the games this season.  He’s older now and they are getting him too annoyed and angry. It’s not healthy for him as he says.  Kinda sad actually.  I enjoyed coming home and watching a game with him now and then.

I'm getting less bothered with age. I'm mid 30s and it effects me but in my 20s , drought era, I'd feel like crap for 3 days, stayed away from any sports talk on internet/tv. I'm an optimist with this team, guess having Allen i always have this (blind) faith we'll get on track, same as 21 when we were 7-6 . It's hard to win in the nfl, this could be a blessing in disguise and hopefully we get hot going foward but this is a must win

• Agree 1

The Buffalo Bills will win the next two games then reality sets in and back to losing again against good teams. The Bills if they miss the playoffs this season need to totally rebuild their team. Sean McDermott should be on the table of moving forward with a new head coach if the Bills don’t make the playoffs. Regardless of the money Mark Davis did the right thing now we will see what Terry Pegula is all about. A owner that is serious about winning doesn’t let contracts get in the way. If the Bills miss the playoffs Sean McDermott should be field. His hands of control are all over this present Bills team and they have regressed big time in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The Bills are going to start free falling.  I see Denver pushing us hard all game and it comes down to the wire.

It feels like NOTHING is going to be easy this year going forward.

Very well could. Denver hasn't been playing bad football the last 3 games. Russ Wilson has actually been pretty decent. 

If the game was in Denver I'd be more worried...but Buffalo can pull it off in Buffalo. 

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The Bills are going to start free falling.  I see Denver pushing us hard all game and it comes down to the wire.

It feels like NOTHING is going to be easy this year going forward.

Current bills team not capable of dealing with adversity. Folding like a cheap suit is so much easier

This season has been awful....

They aren't even entertaining anymore, back to the drought years.

There's nothing you can even enjoy with this team anymore.

McDermott sucked the life out of them.

Should have been fired after 13 seconds.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

FWIW, you could say the same about 95% of the people posting here as well.🤷🏼‍♂️

For real but this is a hobby for me, not a vocation.  you're allowed to suck at your hobby

43 minutes ago, ngbills said:

We will hear how much DEN is better than the team that gave up 70 points. We will play to their level and either win close or possibly lose. Then DEN will go to MIN and lose by 50+ the next week. 

Denver will look like the 72 dolphins this weekend.  3rd at 19?  no problem, just run off tackle for 25.  I just hope they throw in some super ridiculous trick plays that completely befuddle our statistically dominant defense.  Like, a quadruple reverse followed by a double statue of liberty play followed by a flea flicker but using the center as QB, with only 10 players on the field

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Negan said:

This season has been awful....

They aren't even entertaining anymore, back to the drought years.

There's nothing you can even enjoy with this team anymore.

McDermott sucked the life out of them.

Should have been fired after 13 seconds.

😂😂😂😂 my god you people are pitiful 

anyways, I’ll be there in Section 330 as usual cheering my drunk ass off. Took off on Tuesday to sleep in and hopefully bask in the glow of victory 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm getting less bothered with age. I'm mid 30s and it effects me but in my 20s , drought era, I'd feel like crap for 3 days, stayed away from any sports talk on internet/tv. I'm an optimist with this team, guess having Allen i always have this (blind) faith we'll get on track, same as 21 when we were 7-6 . It's hard to win in the nfl, this could be a blessing in disguise and hopefully we get hot going foward but this is a must win

Always in the back of my mind,….

on Thanksgiving weekend 2020, the Bucs lost to KC at home to fall to 7-5.  Then Tampa had a bye in week 13 (same as Buffalo this year).  They came out of the bye and won 8 in a row to win the Super Bowl.  Easy peasey right?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.