Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Ralonzo said:

NFL gets what they want. On to next week.

Loos to Cinci was always a possibility when the schedule was released. On the road, national game. This loss isn't the problem, it's losing to bums that has consequences at the end of the season.

Exactly. Losing to both the Jets and Pats-- inexcusable.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I know most don't agree but I think this is the game that keeps us from the playoffs.  Not likely to win the division now unless Miami collapses.  Can't really lose another game with a tough schedule coming up. Lost the head to head against a WC competitor.  Too many conference losses against other WC competitors.

This coaching staff needs to go.  Dorsey sucks.  McD is an ok coach but I don't think good enough to get us over the hump.  Our team has stagnated on both D and O.

I think division is more likely honestly.  This is seeming like a 10-7 or 9-8 type division winner to me 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Higgins just grabs Josh Norman on the outside of both shoulder pads, and yet again, the refs are blinded by the light.  Jesus Christ, they gave the Bengals the benefit of every single call tonight.

Like I said earlier. Today was the worst day, all around, I've ever seen from NFL officials. It was pure garbage everywhere you looked. And it's getting worse week by week. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, wppete said:

The contrast between the 2 teams is amazing. Everything about Buffalo is panicked. Players, play calls, coaches on the sideline and Cincinnati is calm. Coaches, players and especially Burrow. 

This is why other fans & analysts don't believe in the Bills but constantly dismissed KC & Cincy's struggles.

Everyone knows Burrow & Mahomes are calm, collected & will self-correct. When healthy, they're proven teams.

The Bills aren't like that. Allen isn't great playing from behind, turns the ball over too much, the team invests resources into players that haven't moved the needle, and everyone around them seems to be getting better.

And in the playoffs? Nobody believes in Buffalo. At 5-4, with 4 conference losses, many don't think we'll even make the playoffs. Lastly, injuries and an aging roster aren't helping... This season is gonna be tough. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Calidiehard said:

We find new ways to beat ourselves. Whether it's Josh, Gabe, Knox, Kincaide. We just beat ourselves down over and over. The defense is overrated and overmatched right now and the offense and special teams aren't helping them.

Overmatched maybe (due to injuries), but I don't think it's overrated....there no delusion it is good at all

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.