Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Refs robbed us 

The refs were awful in the game, we should have called a better game on offense to have a better shot to win the missed opportunities there are on us, what's ***** aggravating is when the refs miss a big call like that at the end there so we don't even get a ***** chance to see what would happen.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Like I said earlier. Today was the worst day, all around, I've ever seen from NFL officials. It was pure garbage everywhere you looked. And it's getting worse week by week. 

I agree officiating is sometimes ridiculous but we didn’t lose this on calls.  There a lot wrong here…

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Von Miller - All he had to do was stop..... not even attempt to tackle and Mixon would have danced around and the Bills would have the ball with 1:20 left. That said: Huge Loss

Exactly. Just match up and wait . Instead he dives. Lordy.

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think division is more likely honestly.  This is seeming like a 10-7 or 9-8 type division winner to me 

Miami will have to ***** the bed for us to win the division.  We arent going to win enough.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I know most don't agree but I think this is the game that keeps us from the playoffs.  Not likely to win the division now unless Miami collapses.  Can't really lose another game with a tough schedule coming up. Lost the head to head against a WC competitor.  Too many conference losses against other WC competitors.

This coaching staff needs to go.  Dorsey sucks.  McD is an ok coach but I don't think good enough to get us over the hump.  Our team has stagnated on both D and O.

Who wouldn't agree with this?  Bills aren't making the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think division is more likely honestly.  This is seeming like a 10-7 or 9-8 type division winner to me 

Yeah, the Bills are going to enter week 18 @ Miami in a win the division/miss the playoffs altogether scenario. At this point it may be the best we can hope for. They are broken and spiritless. So sad

Edited by buffblue
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Down 7 starters on defense 

Nobody cares. So what, that can’t play hard?? There’s more wrong with this team than be decimated by defensive injuries. WHERE’S THE OFFENSE?? no injuries on that side of the ball. If anything, the defensive is super frustrating to watch right now, but they aren’t giving up 40. The offense is a complete no show. And that’s where all the off season upgrades are??

No, not doing the Ah shucks injuries excuse when they should have enough talent to beat every single team they’ve lost to this year.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.