Rasul Douglas to Bills - per Rap

SCBills

Works for me...as someone stated he was the heart of that GB secondary and a ball hawk.

Think about where Michah Hyde played before he came to Buffalo...yea GB.  Looking at McD and his ability to see talent in the secondary with veteran players... I'll go with this move.

Packers trade Rasul Douglas to Bills - NBC Sports

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Lmao Jeaus folks get a sense of humor already.  Fans are already ripping fellow Bills fans because they haven't heard of this DB.  Christ, lighten up.  And yeah I made a joke about Allen's turnovers and everyone is going ape S$#!.  It's a joke, lighten up francis.

Must have been the TOTAL LACK OF HUMOR in your post that threw me off. At least Sgt. Hulka was genuinely funny.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Don't like it, especially not for a 3rd round pick.  Is he even going to start over Benford and Jackson?  

That 3rd round pick could be way more important to this team as we will have a lot of holes to fill.  

But we got a 5th back.  Given GB sucks, it is a high 5 for a low 3.  No biggie and we get a player.

if you're worried about the 3rd round pick, that's valid considering Buffalo has gotten some value there recently (Terrell Bernard, Dorian Williams, Spencer Brown), but drafting a 3rd round pick who will be as good as Douglas will be the next 3-4 years is going to be tough. Of course thew downside of that is that Douglas' Cap hit (4-6M after an extension) is 4 - 6x higher than a 3rd round draft pick. 

Sure thing vs crapshoot is basically what it comes down to

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.