TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Bucs are doing a terrible job containing josh because they’re playing too much man…I’m not sure those runs are gonna be available every week 

Even playing Zone once the rush passes by the tackles lanes will be open.   Smart, rushing QBs are a nightmare for any defensive alignment.

Edited by thenorthremembers

Just now, sven233 said:

Ugh......classic McDermott.  Can never go for the kill shot.

It was the right decision.  They only have a 2 score lead.  They want to make the Bucs work for any points they get to close the gap. 

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

That's not on Josh. He is running that sequence with his coaches' blessing. It was just a weird flukey outcome.

No Josh is a bum and most posters on here forgot more about football than him or McD for that matter. 

Just now, sven233 said:

Ugh......classic McDermott.  Can never go for the kill shot.

I just don’t understand some of the criticisms on this board man.  The kill shot isn’t going for it near midfield and possibly turning it over.  A punt out at the 5 now that we’re in the 4th quarter is a lot closer to the kill shot 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They thought the defense had jumped so they snapped it. 

But I kind of agree, at this stage in the game they don't need the free 5 yards. Just let it go to the 4th Quarter and hand it off to James Cook on 2nd and 1

Exactly. Put this game away and minimize injuries even if it’s just for one less play. Let the 3rd quarter run out 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Bucs are doing a terrible job containing josh because they’re playing too much man…I’m not sure those runs are gonna be available every week 

The teams that have had success against us recently have played a fair bit of man. But they have generally had a man spy Josh too.

• Agree 1