Tyreek dealing with an injury?

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Dolphins have faced two teams that are above .500

Lost by a combined 42 points against them WITH Tyreek Hill.

Those are facts, but I feel like I cannot criticize other teams right now. Another fact is that the Bengals' only convincing win this year was against the Arizona Cardinals. But my favorite team just lost to the Pats, so glass houses and all...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Those are facts, but I feel like I cannot criticize other teams right now. Another fact is that the Bengals' only convincing win this year was against the Arizona Cardinals. But my favorite team just lost to the Pats, so glass houses and all...

Yep lol.  

We’re going to figure it out aren’t we?

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I don't like him either as a player or a human being, but banning him from the NFL is ridiculous.

I could not disagree more, and it is wildly unfair that he is held to a different standard than a regular citizen. Anyone else with his history would likely still be in prison. So ***** him and ***** the Dolphins.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

There is a CBA which says otherwise.

Please send a link to the part in the CBA where it says every single American has the right to play in the NFL

It's always been a privilege and if the league doesn't want you.. you're not playing

Ask Kaepernick

The NFL policy has always stated that it is a privilege to play in the NFL

Listen to Mike Tomlin talk about Joey Porter after his arrest.. it's a privilege

Listen to Jim irsay... It's a privilege

CBS talked about it on a broadcast relating to kaep... It's a privilege

Playing in the NFL is not a right

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Please send a link to the part in the CBA where it says every single American has the right to play in the NFL

It's always been a privilege and if the league doesn't want you.. you're not playing

Ask Kaepernick

The NFL policy has always stated that it is a privilege to play in the NFL

Listen to Mike Tomlin talk about Joey Porter after his arrest.. it's a privilege

Listen to Jim irsay... It's a privilege

CBS talked about it on a broadcast relating to kaep... It's a privilege

Playing in the NFL is not a right

You can't ban a player in the NFL on a whim, that's why there is a CBA and a process for it.

Shame you just typed all that out for no reason.

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You can't ban a player in the NFL on a whim, that's why there is a CBA and a process for it.

Shame you just typed all that out for no reason.

It's not a right to play in the NFL.. if it was then my next door neighbor should be guaranteed to get a $400,000 salary with the bills

You not only need the talent.. you need the work ethic determination and the support of the owner

I repeat it is not a right to play in the NFL.. who's to argue who's good enough and not?

1% of college players make the NFL... If it was a right those 99% of players would have something to argue for

There is nothing that says a good football player has the right to play in the NFL

There are plenty of talented football players who are sitting on couches

I don't know what you're arguing because that's a fact.. everybody who wants to play in the league is not allowed to... And there's not a criteria for determining who's good enough

Hence it's a privilege

Edited by Buffalo716

I don't wish injury on almost any NFL player, but a player who strikes a pregnant woman in the face and stomach (and later is investigated for breaking the arm of a three-year old child) is a POS and deserves injury, jail time and anything else bad that happens behind bars or on the streets.

I like Tua; I despise Hill. So this is not a Dolphin thing. It's a POS thing.

5 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Replacement what?

Spleen

Obviously

5ef2a9d5a3cb8.image.jpg?resize=684,500

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

It's probably a good thing for us if Tyreek is really out for a few weeks. Tyreek is currently the number one NFL receiver. If he's out then that makes Stefon Diggs the number one NFL WR.

And Tyreek being out doesn't guarantee the Dolphins dominating our division.

Statistically, Diggs is #2 in the AFC behind Tyreek.

A couple NFC receivers are in the mix, too

9 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Spleen

Obviously

5ef2a9d5a3cb8.image.jpg?resize=684,500

Statistically, Diggs is #2 in the AFC behind Tyreek.

A couple NFC receivers are in the mix, too

Stefon Diggs is currently number 2 in the NFL according to Yahoo Fantasy. Tyreek is number one.

The NFC receivers you're referring to are AJ Brown and Puka Nacua. Puka is a rook so I'm not sure if he maintain that level. AJ Brown is a great pick, but he's behind in touchdowns. Diggs has 6. AJ Brown has 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.