Tyreek dealing with an injury?

Big Blitz

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Isn’t this good news for the Bills? Maybe the Pats can take them down to make it a tie for the division lead?

Bills need to beat Tampa first tomorrow night. That's all I'm worried about right now. 

Hopefully that window licker jacked up his hip on this TD celebration Sunday night.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1

The problem of the McDaniel Shanahan system is that it is too reliant on a singular All Pro caliber weapon that is ultimately injured due to overuse. McCaffery & Hill are both older and approaching the point in a career where injuries take longer to recover from. 

Thankfully the Bills use Diggs at a much lower rate. 

Even though he's done nothing for us, the loss of Sherfield is a slight Miami impact if both Hill and Waddle are really banged up. He looked like a different player for them last year. Now their depth consists of Robbie Chosen and Chase Claypool. Tua gonna either get wrecked or toss a 4 int game without the help he's used to.

25 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Stefon Diggs is currently number 2 in the NFL according to Yahoo Fantasy. Tyreek is number one.

The NFC receivers you're referring to are AJ Brown and Puka Nacua. Puka is a rook so I'm not sure if he maintain that level. AJ Brown is a great pick, but he's behind in touchdowns. Diggs has 6. AJ Brown has 3.

Well, I assumed you were talking about reality...

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

The problem of the McDaniel Shanahan system is that it is too reliant on a singular All Pro caliber weapon that is ultimately injured due to overuse. McCaffery & Hill are both older and approaching the point in a career where injuries take longer to recover from. 

Thankfully the Bills use Diggs at a much lower rate. 

The Bills have relied on Allen at a 100% rate, so I assume you're on board with making him run less.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Bills have relied on Allen at a 100% rate, so I assume you're on board with making him run less.

I’m on board with run more slide : get out of bounds more. Don’t take on tacklers near the sidelines.

17 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Even though he's done nothing for us, the loss of Sherfield is a slight Miami impact if both Hill and Waddle are really banged up. He looked like a different player for them last year. Now their depth consists of Robbie Chosen and Chase Claypool. Tua gonna either get wrecked or toss a 4 int game without the help he's used to.

And Berrios- who looked good vs us

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

And Berrios- who looked good vs us

Ah good call, feels like he's been lingering around the division for a decade but I forgot him. I can't see him doing much as a 1 or 2 if needed, more of a gadget guy at this point. He had 18 total receptions last year.

7 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Those are facts, but I feel like I cannot criticize other teams right now. Another fact is that the Bengals' only convincing win this year was against the Arizona Cardinals. But my favorite team just lost to the Pats, so glass houses and all...

Why not ? You pay attention to the league, not just the Bills. More than one team can have issues. 

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Even reality needs stats. Fantasy stats are REAL stats. They're not made up.

So Stefon Diggs doesn't currently have 6 touchdowns? Someone just made that up out of thin air?

Tyreek didn't accumulate 7 touchdowns as of this post? That came out of thin air, too?

Stefon Diggs is number one WR in NFL if Tyreek is out for a few weeks.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

It's probably a good thing for us if Tyreek is really out for a few weeks. Tyreek is currently the number one NFL receiver. If he's out then that makes Stefon Diggs the number one NFL WR.

And Tyreek being out doesn't guarantee the Dolphins dominating our division.

I don’t think Miami is gonna dominate the division…they have still yet to win a game against a good, non injury plagued team in mcdaniel’s tenure so far.  Everyone gets lost in the gaudy stats but it’s all against meaningless teams and they serve no purpose in predicting how they will play against the better teams 

the tua injury gets used as an excuse but he definitely didn’t look good against the bengals pre injury and he had that 4 game losing streak against chargers,niners,bills,packers 

this year they’ve looked very average against the bills and eagles and the pats had a good second half on defense against them also 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

It's probably a good thing for us if Tyreek is really out for a few weeks. Tyreek is currently the number one NFL receiver. If he's out then that makes Stefon Diggs the number one NFL WR.

And Tyreek being out doesn't guarantee the Dolphins dominating our division.

They haven't been dominating anything other than bad teams.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Just checked the Fins injury report. It says it's a hip injury. Also, Jalen Ramsay is back at practice, albeit limited. https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/injury-report/

Watching Ramsey last season convinced me that he is greatly diminished.  Still has good straight line speed but no longer has the lateral movement that made him a great player.  He's not worth his cost any more.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.