Buffalo Bills official injury report vs Bucs

Punching Bag

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-injury-report-vs-buccaneers-week-8

The Buffalo Bills have ruled out the following players for Thursday Night Football:

TE Dawson Knox (wrist)

TE Quintin Morris (ankle)

LB Baylor Spector (hamstring)

DT Ed Oliver (toe) is listed as questionable after logging a limited practice Wednesday.

If Oliver wouldn’t be playing if we won last week, he shouldn’t be playing tomorrow night. 

Tell the Offense to man up and let the chips fall where they may.  

We’re already down 4 major contributors.  We can’t keep having these lingering injuries to Oliver, Rousseau, Floyd etc etc.. 

At some point, this Offense needs to carry their weight and not walk into the locker room with their heads down in shame.  If that doesn’t happen, we’re going nowhere anyway. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If Oliver doesn't play we'll have no choice but to activate Ankou.  Pray Ankou/Phillips can hold the line.  And tell Settle/Ford to play better.

Ford could play better if he just immediately flopped to the ground and created a pile up. I'm serious. Getting blown off the line 2 yards every play impacts everything. Settle too, to some extent. 

Get well Ed. Hope it isn't the gout.

TB is near dead last in rushing, so we might be alright. Rachaad White isn't really doing it and has been getting worse as the season goes on if ypc is any indicator. Bernard and Taron may need to play lights out though, expecting lots of dinks and dunks near the middle.

24 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Get well Ed. Hope it isn't the gout.

TB is near dead last in rushing, so we might be alright. Rachaad White isn't really doing it and has been getting worse as the season goes on if ypc is any indicator. Bernard and Taron may need to play lights out though, expecting lots of dinks and dunks near the middle.

When we give up 282 yards rushing, this is the post I'm pointing at. 

5 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

When we give up 282 yards rushing, this is the post I'm pointing at. 

All good, but extra points if you can point to who will do it beforehand. Bragging rights for months at least looking at that depth chart

18 hours ago, SCBills said:

If Oliver wouldn’t be playing if we won last week, he shouldn’t be playing tomorrow night. 

Tell the Offense to man up and let the chips fall where they may.  

We’re already down 4 major contributors.  We can’t keep having these lingering injuries to Oliver, Rousseau, Floyd etc etc.. 

At some point, this Offense needs to carry their weight and not walk into the locker room with their heads down in shame.  If that doesn’t happen, we’re going nowhere anyway. 

You summed it up perfectly SC.  It seems like Oliver is nicked up every year.  Playing DT at his size is a disadvantage.  

The Bucs offense is lousy.  We should not give up more then 10 points at home to them.  

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is true. If you say this again I will post a picture of my foot again post surgery.

16 hours ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

Nothing worse than a sore toe

It Hurts Sal Vulcano GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers

A toe injury is nothing to sniff at, especially on the D-line when you need to push off. I love how people have no friggin clue about injuries comment on injuries.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, todd said:

A toe injury is nothing to sniff at, especially on the D-line when you need to push off. I love how people have no friggin clue about injuries comment on injuries.

Agree completely.  I had a big toe surgery since post car accident joint locked up to point any pressure on it would cause pain.  When surgery was done my foot swelled up like a balloon due to lymph glands being broken. Disability company said I was fully disabled, doctor said I could work half time and HR said if I could only work half time they were going to change me to part time employee with no benefits.  I went to work with an ice box to put my foot in to preserve  my job.

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Agree completely.  I had a big toe surgery since post car accident joint locked up to point any pressure on it would cause pain.  When surgery was done my foot swelled up like a balloon due to lymph glands being broken. Disability company said I was fully disabled, doctor said I could work half time and HR said if I could only work half time they were going to change me to part time employee with no benefits.  I went to work with an ice box to put my foot in to preserve  my job.

Damn. That’s a lot of people telling you what you can’t do or not able to do. 

We’re you able to do your effectively?

Maybe Ed can borrow your icebox?

15 minutes ago, billykay said:

do linemen's cleats have a steel toe ??

A steel toe isn’t going to help. The pressure will be the same. 

51 minutes ago, todd said:

Especially turf toe, which can end a player's season. It's no joke. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.