Niners Vs Vikings Monday night game.

Chaos

9 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I'm actually going to watch, just to be able to relax and watch a game.  Last 3 weeks has been rough to watch the Bills

Agreed, but I feel like it's more fun when our own team is winning. If we lose Thursday night, I feel like I am resorting back to the drought era, when I was watching other teams play to root for or against them. I don't want to go back to that, even though it is a lot less stressful.

All that said, I love an underdog, so Go Vikings!

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

O'Connell & Hockenson looking at fines after the coach told him to fake an injury.

Did he tell him to fake it? or was he legit limping and the coach said lay down.  i think that’s what happened.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

He would if he didn't know the camera was on him.  Remember who drafted him & where he spent his rookie year.  

Or it’s a totally acceptable thing for a head coach (or any coach or trainer) to tell a player at ANY level of football 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.