Don't forget Dawson Knox

Whkfc

1 hour ago, Best Williams Available said:

Beane can do us a solid and trade homie for a WR soon once Kincaid is back

But who's gonna trade for him with that contract?

26 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Quinton Spain, Daryl Williams

Knox is definitely up there

Unforgivable to drop that game winning catch. I don't care if the throw was low if you get 2 hands on it like that it need to be a catch. 

Let's not forget Charles Clay.  Better yet, let's.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Quinton Spain, Daryl Williams

Knox is definitely up there

Unforgivable to drop that game winning catch. I don't care if the throw was low if you get 2 hands on it like that it need to be a catch. 

Correct.  I don't want to hear a thing about that throw.  An NFL player is expected to make that catch, no excuses.  I'll go out on a limb and say most of us when we were in our 20's make that catch in the backyard Thanksgiving game 9/10 times.  He's proven to not be reliable in pressure spots.   

7 hours ago, Whkfc said:

He has had 1 decent season. I've never seen a player drop so many balls that hit him in the hands in my life. I wanted to love the guy I really did but he's awful the sooner Kincaid if fully up to speed in this offense the better. And I think we are gonna waste the genius that is Josh Allen and Stef Diggs

Morse the issue that the OC doesn’t use TEs despite drafting a 2nd one in the first round and not using either of them.  

8 hours ago, Whkfc said:

He has had 1 decent season. I've never seen a player drop so many balls that hit him in the hands in my life. I wanted to love the guy I really did but he's awful the sooner Kincaid if fully up to speed in this offense the better. And I think we are gonna waste the genius that is Josh Allen and Stef Diggs

Another dumb move giving Knox an extension that big and then investing a first rounder in another TE. Add the fact that first rounder cost us draft capital to move up and then we surround Allen with average talent WR'S outside of Diggs.  Sorry but we need to stop talking about Gabe Davis as some great #2 receiver,  this offence has not looked the same in 2 seasons. Gabe Davis is not a #2 receiver and Beanne needs to make a deal now or the struggles will continue.

Homey gets paid to block and catch the ball. He's only doing one of the two right now. His contract should have de-escalators for drops. If he would have caught the ball then there wouldn't have been any flags or non-flags to talk about. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Best Williams Available said:

I’m sorry my anger is being directed toward him, but game in the line game winning catch and you drop it? Yes not perfect but it didn’t skip off the turf. Cut his ass and play Kincaid and 85.

This is a great plan.

It will only cost $26M in dead cap to cut him right now AND we get to play 85 more often.

I'm glad we're all thinking clearly after the win last night.

9 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

By far Brandon Beanes worst contact 

Except Von Miller's. I don't blame Beane or Miller; pure hindsight, so it's not about Beane's judgment or Miller's play. But the fact is Miller got a gigantic contract for eight games of high-level production. It's not at all clear he'll be back to form this year, and he'll be 35 next year. Imagine spending that money on, say, Davante Adams. 

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

This is a great plan.

It will only cost $26M in dead cap to cut him right now AND we get to play 85 more often.

I'm glad we're all thinking clearly after the win last night.

Hey this AM I feel better. Still a catastrophic drop to me though. All finances aside.

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

Hey this AM I feel better. Still a catastrophic drop to me though. All finances aside.

You can also stop playing 12 personnel so much and not play Morris. Run out of 12 and pass out of 11, which they’re great at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.