Andre Reed HoF Ring Stolen in London

BuffaloBillyG

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

To be fair, he was fine to me (had a girl wear my jersey to have him sign it) and listened to me (drunkly ramble) about him being why I played football. 

just know he has a habit of dming women in relationships. But sucks about the ring and he was amazing after the catch. He’s still my hero 😂.

LOL YEP! my ex wife (not ex at the time) worked a charity golfing event he was at. she had the coolest pics i was so jealous. pretty obv he wanted to bang her, when your childhood hero wants to bang YOUR wife, thats a pretty high compliment.  now, hes not allowed to do it LOL but didnt bug me he wanted to. I mean I had 3 catches in my HS career for about 7'ish yards (2pt shovel pass in there!) lol i mustve been doing something right

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Interesting. Thanks for this. Was waiting for the guy in the video to say what you need to do in order to make the all 9s NOT work, cuz if your room safe is like the one in the video, I’m pretty sure if you pick up the phone and call the lackey at the front desk, they are not going to be able to remedy the situation.

On 10/12/2023 at 10:45 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

LOL YEP! my ex wife (not ex at the time) worked a charity golfing event he was at. she had the coolest pics i was so jealous. pretty obv he wanted to bang her, when your childhood hero wants to bang YOUR wife, thats a pretty high compliment.  now, hes not allowed to do it LOL but didnt bug me he wanted to. I mean I had 3 catches in my HS career for about 7'ish yards (2pt shovel pass in there!) lol i mustve been doing something right

What’s funny is I heard a story of him at a charity golfing event where he was banging women in the port o potty’s. So your assessment that he was hitting in your wife at the time and wanted to bang her was most likely very likely. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.