Mahomes has beaten every NFL team. What team hasn’t JA17 beat?

Paul Costa

25 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Technically Mahomes has not beaten KC.

Its Cardinals, Eagles, Bucs and Colts in the regular season (and Bills) for Josh

https://www.covers.com/nfl/josh-allen-record-against-every-nfl-team

Mahomes beat himself in the Super Bowl against the Bucs… and the Championship game against the Bengals the week after 13 seconds 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Technically Mahomes has not beaten KC.

Its Cardinals, Eagles, Bucs and Colts in the regular season (and Bills) for Josh

https://www.covers.com/nfl/josh-allen-record-against-every-nfl-team

Buffalo can beat Philadelphia and Tampa Bay this season, and Arizona and Indianapolis (regular season) next year.

Edited by chongli

25 minutes ago, mrags said:

Not to be a sore subject. But I don’t recall him beating the Jags. Could be wrong. Just seems like they beat us every time since the playoff loss in 2017

Didn’t we beat them at home when JA17 was in his first or second year? He threw that crazy bomb under pressure. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Didn’t we beat them at home when JA17 was in his first or second year? He threw that crazy bomb under pressure. 

22 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yep. Ramsay talked bunch of trash about Allen. Then kinda said he beat us with his legs. 

That’s right. Forgot about that game. 

14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Pretty sure he hasn’t beaten the Jags yet. I think there are more for Josh, there are teams we haven’t even played with him. I don’t think he ever beat Houston either, definitely not Cincinnati. Bucs I don’t think, infact I know. Eagles

Week 4 of 2021 - Bills 40, Texans ZERO

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202110030buf.htm

Edited by Tisker A Tasker

9 hours ago, arcane said:

He will finish that list off next year :)

And I believe the nfl trivia was that mahomes beat all 31 teams before age of 31 so if Josh does get the rest of his in the next 2 years that puts Josh at what 28 yrs old? 

Edited by AuntieEm

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Not to be a sore subject. But I don’t recall him beating the Jags. Could be wrong. Just seems like they beat us every time since the playoff loss in 2017

He beat them in his first season, threw that ridiculous pass to Robert Foster, made Jalen Ramsey look like an idiot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.