Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Zach Moss TD maker.  is it me or is Anthony Richardson knocked out of the game every week so far? and yet he plays the following week, only to be knocked out again.

I've been told the Colts line is still very good though 🤷‍♂️ I'm sure they won't Andrew Luck him.

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This Dolphins offense doesn’t even look like it’s trying and it has 31 points on the Gmen 

I don't know seemed like a pretty terrible Giants team kept it pretty close for a while. More seemed like despite knowing the game plan against that offense they didn't have the horses to fully implement it.

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Pats are getting stomped, if that helps anyone feel better.

It's finally happened. They are really bad. Not mediocre like the last couple years after Brady left. Just plain bad.

And the bright spot for Bills fans: unlike some of the other bad teams, there's really no turnaround in sight. 

12 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Pats are getting stomped, if that helps anyone feel better.

Well at this rate my Pats could end up with the number 1 pick and Mayo as the new HC. Outscored 57-0 and the sad part is  30 of those points are on the O. 

Edited by PatsFanNH

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't know seemed like a pretty terrible Giants team kept it pretty close for a while. More seemed like despite knowing the game plan against that offense they didn't have the horses to fully implement it.

The problem is, neither do the Bills at this point.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

How about we see where we are at the end of the week before we declare our defense dead, they held off the Jaguars offense for a while despite all those injuries until the lack of help left them too gassed.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's finally happened. They are really bad. Not mediocre like the last couple years after Brady left. Just plain bad.

And the bright spot for Bills fans: unlike some of the other bad teams, there's really no turnaround in sight. 

The D is good, but can’t hang being out there all game and even harder missing your best rusher and 2 of 3 of your top corners out.. D I have faith for NEXT year.. the last 2 games proven Jones is not the answer.

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bills can likely make a move or two at the deadline to, at least, bring in a guy that fits the scheme.

CB’s are typically available before the deadline. 

That’s why the Tre loss isn’t a killer.  

They can’t, likely won’t, replace Milano if he’s lost for the year, but they can bring in a CB and/or DT. 

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Pats just gave up the ole "no look shovel pass to a TE TD." The problem is that I take no pleasure in any of it. 

I think the D is like WHY bother the O hasn’t scored in 7 quarters and only 3 points in 8 so far

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

Stan Marsh Whatever GIF by South Park

Lol if you wanna feel better read patriots message boards it’s in a complete meltdown mode.. you can tell Pat nation isn’t use to losing anymore. Lol

You're going to blame Zay Flowers for that?

How about Lamar leads him in the direction he's running? Is that too much to ask, kind of think he fell down having to suddenly go in the opposite direction of where he was running.

Edited by Warcodered

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They've lost some of their best defensive players, cuts a little close to home, and they never bothered to try and have an offense, team has to be feeling the inevitability of it all.

I like to have a Offense now that just didn’t give up points EVERY game and maybe gat a few first downs..  well at least we know Mac isn’t the guy now.

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Does this mean I don't have to be lectured what a genius Bellicheat is and can never count him out and Cheater defense is still good blah blah blah.  F them to hell.

And where's cheater fan "Mac Jones is good he just needed an OC"  lol. Dude is pure PoS trash

Edited by stevewin

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

How about we see where we are at the end of the week before we declare our defense dead, they held off the Jaguars offense for a while despite all those injuries until the lack of help left them too gassed.

Agree.  Hopefully we get Benford and Rousseau back.  We have Poona Ford waiting in the wings.  DaQuon's greatest strength to me was versus the run.  Poona could help there.  That is also Shaq Lawson's strength so hopefully he's back.  

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Baltimore is a mediocre team this year 

Seems like every AFC team is a bit mediocre.  Except for Miami.  I thought they were the best team in the AFC last week but they headed into that hornets nest in Buffalo.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.