MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN

Process

Sean McVay has been a terrible play caller tonight. The Bengals are literally pinning their ears back all game. How bout you try running the ball like at all this game. He's calling no quick game whatsoever just letting Stafford take 5-7 step drops getting crushed every drop back. Throw the ball to the RB in the flats, run some draws, a WR screen or two any of that would be successful right now but no by all means keep trying to throw down the field.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Agreed. I have always thought he was overvalued. But a lot of people think he’s great. I just don’t see it. And I’m not talking about just tonight. I’m saying career wise he is not great. 

Somehow he had a lightning in a bottle wr in Kupp and Von/Aaron playing dominant. Tonight this team looks like trash.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bengals TD upcoming. This was the last fought game that they have until the Buffalo game in early November. Bengals about to go on a run and become the talk of the league again.

Lol what? They play the Seahawks Titans and 49ers all before the Bills. They are plenty capable of losing all of those games. They are not impressive at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bengals TD upcoming. This was the last fought game that they have until the Buffalo game in early November. Bengals about to go on a run and become the talk of the league again.

Huh? they play the 49es the week before and even the Seahawks the week before that will be tough … certainly tougher than. this one 

16 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

That’s fine, we can disagree.  I have some family in the league who have called what Philly specifically does a sham, and they are in the Eagles organization!  So I personally agree with them

If it is within the rules, it is within the rules. People don't have to like it. How could it be a sham? Maybe they'll make a rule to take it away. It seems like a silly thing to do, but it wouldn't be the first time the league over legislated the game.

• Agree 1

Just now, MJS said:

If it is within the rules, it is within the rules. People don't have to like it. How could it be a sham? Maybe they'll make a rule to take it away. It seems like a silly thing to do, but it wouldn't be the first time the league over legislated the game.

I wish the Bills would do it wayyy more often. They had a couple chances on Sunday it would have worked. Luckily we didn’t need it. They better use it this week if needed. 

Just now, MJS said:

I gave you my thoughts, you disagreed, I said that was fine, what more do you want right now?  Want me to call my cousin in the league and ask him his thoughts or can we simply disagree and move on…

• Like (+1) 1

Who is doing color for this game? He refuses to criticize the Rams at all. He's afraid to say anything negative. He keeps talking up Stafford, who is having a miserable outing.  One gem: "Nacua is the guy who got them to this point. They've got to get him involved." Dude has played in two NFL games. 

Is the best THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN SPORTS can do? 

Just now, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Who is doing color for this game? He refuses to criticize the Rams at all. He's afraid to say anything negative. He keeps talking up Stafford, who is having a miserable outing.  One gem: "Nacua is the guy who got them to this point. They've got to get him involved." Dude has played in two NFL games. 

Is the best THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN SPORTS can do? 

Orlavsky defending his fellow former Detroit QB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.