Bills/Commanders Postgame Thread

HappyDays

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

What was up with that tripping penalty? I saw literally nothing and the announcers were going along with it like it was a clear penalty.

Bad call IMO.  NFL defines tripping as using your leg or foot to impede a player.  Kincaid grabbed the guys leg for a second.  It should have maybe been called holding but not tripping.

I'm happy with the game but Dorsey needs to do a better job on first/second down next week.  Josh is always behind the sticks and having to complete 3rd and longs too often.  The problem with dink dunk and run game is you punt too often. Can't do that against a team like Miami.  Our defense is great but they aren't going to dominate everyone.  Might slow down Miami but won't stop them.  Also on 3rd/4th and short just line up under center and do the right thing.  Lining up in shotgun already makes getting that short yardage tougher than it is.  Why not just take what easily works most of the time?

• Like (+1) 2

If you homers think we’re going to beat the top teams in Nfl and in Jan with your oc in Dorset and a 2nd wr with 1 catch today. And yet again woeful catch % …. You’re dreaming! 

why did the bills draft Kincaid. He is the #2!!!!!! He BETTER be 

Edited by balln
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Defense wins this one. Offense was moving pretty well I thought. But undisciplined penalties and then the 4th down play call was unpleasant. 

The penalties were terrible calls for the most part. What was it 10-2 for the Bills? Just plain awful

1 minute ago, balln said:

If you homers think we’re going to beat the top teams in Nfl and in Jan with your oc in Dorset and a 2nd wr with 1 catch today. And yet again woeful catch % …. You’re dreaming! 

Hankie?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Oh this is priceless, people being happy after our team just won a blowout game are "homers" now. Is it OK to actually be happy the Bills won or not on here anymore?

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

One thing I noticed a lot today was the TE routes took a while to develop. By the time they were looking for the ball and open Josh was going elsewhere. A few could have went for big gains just took way too long. 

Yea I don’t give a flying F. They drafted Kincaid to dominate. He should find holes in zone and he should abuse if man coverage. So I have no f’ing idea what the plan is …. Here

rolling up on forcing the ball to diggs on 3rd and long. And black hole gabe Davis. And shotgun 2 and long runs that go no where - gues what ! We’ve seen that picture before (last two years) it’s doesn’t work.

Start developing a diff game plan coaches / Allen. It has to be different Than this 

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, balln said:

Is there an English version?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Dorsey called a couple stupid pass plays on 4th down which won’t fly against a real team, but I thought he had a pretty good game plan. Allen was taken out mid 4th quarter. Otherwise they could’ve dropped 50+ on them 

"real team" ...  there is no better front that Dorsey and the offense will face this season.

• Like (+1) 1

Re the first down playcalling, on paper, those screens and reverses and delayed speed draws should work against an aggressive d-line that gets up the field.

But they don’t. Those elite d-linemen are too good and recover very easily.

the better move is to just power run right at them. We should be doing that on first down, and get ourselves to at least like 2nd and 6 or 2nd and 7. 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I've never seen anyone so upset after a 4td win

Dudes a full canoe 

Im upset bc they aren’t crisp. Polished. They haven’t put it together in a really long time. A basically rookie 5th rd qb threw up on himself today.

and our offense doesn’t look impressive. Allen has 5 turnovers in 3 games. And has 5 passing TDs. They suck on first down. Constantly go 1 step forward 1 step backwards on drives. Have mind numbing play calls. Suck in the red zone. Spare me the most red zone TDs - a stat from raiders game - where they had to go to 4th down multiple Times 

they had to revamp / re - philosophize (lol) and they took a step w drafting Kincaid. And the dude who is so freaking talented is nothing but an after thought on this O.

gabes targets and knox red zone targets should exclusively going to cook and Kincaid. Never have I been more convinced. 

KC ROLLS on offense w kelce and ppl like Toney/ insert whatever patch catching back 

• Vomit 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

KC ROLLS on offense w kelce and ppl like Toney/ insert whatever patch catching back 

Oh yeah, they roll. Lost to Detroit, struggled with Jacksonville. Ooooh they rolled up arguably the worst team in the NFC. Congratulations are in order.

You're not a serious person, and should be ashamed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Oh yeah, they roll. Lost to Detroit, struggled with Jacksonville. Ooooh they rolled up arguably the worst team in the NFC. Congratulations are in order.

You're not a serious person, and should be ashamed.

All you do is shoot down any post you don’t agree with. You’re a troll 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

All you do is shoot down any post you don’t agree with. You’re a troll 

Literally guffawed at that coming from a guy who's enraged by a 4TD win.

Yes, balln, I'm obviously a troll

😄

Edited by Pine Barrens Mafia
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Literally guffawed at that coming from a guy who's enraged by a 4TD win.

Yes, balln, I'm obviously a troll

😄

He is in full melt down mode, he obviously wasn't expecting the Bills to roll the commanders like they did, so this is his way of coping. Very interesting imo lol

• Like (+1) 2

Am I happy they stomped wash. Of course

for the most part they looked great

but this herky jerky offense. And all the things I have outlined have permeated far too many games over the last 2 seasons- For me to Cheerlead this. It’s Super Bowl or bust fellas

gabe Davis can’t be our #2 targets player. He CAnT. We don’t have that WR. Fine. Has to be Kincaid TE and rbs - cook looks nasty. I don’t think they’re using him in passing game well enough. He needs the ball QUICK on the run in stride. Not last second dumpoffs

Edited by balln
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I am talking about the Chiefs, Eagles, 49ers, etc. 

exactly. You think the bills are gonna get by these teams hoping gabe Davis comes down w  1 catch in 5 targets. And potentially 2 of those non catches are INts? Dorsey doing shotgun draws and 5 yard behind LOs screens to harty in the red zone? Haha

Edited by balln
  • Eyeroll 1

exactly. You think the bills are gonna get by these teams hoping gabe Davis comes down w  1 catch in 5 targets. And potentially 2 of those non catches are INts? Dorsey doing shotgun draws and 5 yard behind LOs screens to harty in the red zone? Haha

Lol this was edited?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, WMDman said:

I think Dorsey Called an okay game

There’s a very hard to find to find anything wrong with with the bills did today

But we will always try

Personally, I didn’t understand the fourth an inch is not going for the quarterback sneak

But I also thought that the offensive game plan was solid

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.