Week 3, Bills v. WTF's - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

The Commanders are almost dead last in their o-line. Rousseue & Oliver leads the strong Bills d-line. Having said that I say Sam Howell will have all the time in the world to look for his receivers and make big plays. Final score Bills 12 and Commanders 40.

Edited by Joe Ferguson
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/21/2023 at 12:34 PM, Gregg said:

I think next week against Miami is when we find out how good the Bills really are. I do expect this game to be close. It's on the road and the weather could be nasty. But the Commanders barely beat a bad Cards team at home and should have lost at Denver. The Broncos gave them the game in the 2nd half. I don't know how much of a solid team they really are.

I think DC is a typical middle of the pack NFL team. So after two weeks to work out the rust the Bills have a good team (on the road) to gauge their talent level and current level of play.

The Fins at home are obviously a good measuring stick for the Bills as the Fins are a better team than the Commanders but how you fare against mid level competition in the NFL is usually a good indicator of who you are.

Either way week by week we learn more about where this team is at. Hopefully against the Commanders the Bills show out

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/21/2023 at 3:25 PM, billsfan89 said:

Bills 27 Washington 20

I think this is a close game. The Commanders have a really nasty D-line and an offense that will likely look to turn this into a one-possession knuckleball ball-type game by playing risk-averse on offense and trying to have their defense at home keep the game close. But I think the Bills defense comes to play and keeps Washington's offense mostly in check and the Bills offense plays more conservatively and just wears them down. I think late in the third the Bills open up a 10 point lead 27-17 but the Commanders about a little more than half way through Q4 kick a field goal and cut it to one possession but the Bills grind down the clock and the Commanders don't get the ball back or get the ball back with little time to go all the way down the field and they just run out of time or turn the ball over forcing it down the field. 

Tight game against a solid team way, we will know a lot about how good or bad the Bills are after this game. 

I feel like you’ve gotta have good disciplined LBers to keep josh from running all over the place and Washington doesn’t really have that.  Bills oline has been quietly playin well this year too…we are not a good matchup for Washington imo.  Bad weather and anything could happen but decent weather and I think we’re lookin at a comfy win I’m goin like 31-17

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.