Bengals release RT La’El Collins

Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I actually believe in the O-line we already have. Bills fans need to be patient and let them continue to gel. A whole new offensive tackle would be stupid at this point in the season. 

If you wait too long, you’ll get Josh killed but then we might be able to draft Marvin Harrison Jr

It's unfortunate but from what i saw of Brown in the Jets game this is one position that is in need of a upgrade for sure . I hate to see it i was hoping Brown could be the answer but the Jets player even as big as Brown is was just pushing him around like a rag doll .

Knowing Beane he has probably already been on the phone with his agent .

16 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

If you wait too long, you’ll get Josh killed but then we might be able to draft Marvin Harrison Jr

I thought they held up pretty good in their first game as a unit against a top 3 front. That Jets D-line is no joke and they are going to wreak havoc on more than just Buffalo. People need to move on and realize there are 16 games to go and that 1 loss does not define a season. If this happened in week 7 it would be much less of an issue on this board. Offenses will continue to catch up to defenses as the season progresses. Burrow threw for 81 yards last week and the Chiefs took an L versus the Lions. 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Bills may be interested!

recovering from an acl and the demand in the trenches could it lead to be prone to recurring or worse the other leg suffer injury due to taking most of the load off the other? he would be a good fit but have to question after that type of injury?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

As good of a game as Brown and Dawkins had, I still think the Bills should make a strong play.  Imagine that 6 man line on power runs and let Brown and Collins fight it out each week.  Brown has not proven enough to rely on him all season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Brown looks decent because the help they have been giving him IMO.  With better tackle play, we might have a better passing game.

Every single tackle in the NFL is going to get help against the likes of Crosby and Washington’s ends.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Every single tackle in the NFL is going to get help against the likes of Crosby and Washington’s ends.

I dont think it will take rushers of their caliber to get by Brown. He is very slow off the snap.  He also has injury back problem history so it wouldn't hurt to have better depth.  Assuming Collins can still play of course and wouldn't just retire at the notion of having to play.

Edited by Scott7975

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont think it will take rushers of their caliber to get by Brown. He is very slow off the snap.  He also has injury back problem history so it wouldn't hurt to have better depth.  Assuming Collins can still play of course and wouldn't just retire at the notion of having to play.

Spencer Brown is literally playing very well. Why do people need to continue to bash

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Spencer Brown is literally playing very well. Why do people need to continue to bash

Who is bashing? What is it with people. Can't say anything negative without it being labeled "crying/bashing/whatever."  He is playing ok. He isn't playing "very well."

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Who is bashing? What is it with people. Can't say anything negative without it being labeled "crying/bashing/whatever."  He is playing ok. He isn't playing "very well."

When you say something negative about a player, that’s literally the definition of bashing

And he’s not playing OK the line literally did not give up a sack in the last game

• Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

When you say something negative about a player, that’s literally the definition of bashing

And he’s not playing OK the line literally did not give up a sack in the last game

90% of RTs require help against top rushers

It's why they are playing right tackle not left tackle lol

Brown with a chip was very effective which is all you can ask for since it's the gameplan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.