9/11/23 GAMEDAY Week 1 Bills @ Jets MNF Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window waiting for Fed Ex to deliver a package that won't be delivered without a substitute. Can the game start please?

Acid?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ytownblofan said:

YouTube TV offers a free trial. I subscribed on Thursday and have been extremely impressed. You can cancel the free trial right away and still have access for the entire trial period. 

I heard it’s 3 plays behind tv broadcast. Can you confirm that?

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Acid?

No, Actually an at home spleen removal kit…, 

38 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't icebowl admit to being a troll after the whole everyone hates me/packers fans.

I thought he just meant he was trolling in that thread and not as a member of the board.  I honestly don't remember but I wouldn't be surprised if he started that thread because people on here might have been calling him out after the Bills/Packers game.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Sal, speaking on WGR, just said that he spoke to Meteorologist Pat Hammer, and was told that rain could extend to halftime.

Ugggghhhhh.  I get that weather is a part of football, but judging by some of the games this weekend, not super excited about weather being an additional opponent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Should hopefully be better with the roster set for the past few weeks, instead of the back of the roster guys shuffling through the special teams positions trying to catch on.

good point. Preseason ST were a bit of a nightmare. 

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Sal, speaking on WGR, just said that he spoke to Meteorologist Pat Hammer, and was told that rain could extend to halftime.

BUILD. A. DOME.

(oh wait, this is an away game?)

What do we expect from the Jets offense? Obviously they got a lot better at QB. I think they are only returning 1 of their top 6 WRs from last season.  Lazard is a decent #2 but everything after Lazard is suspect at best.  Both Breece Hall and Dalvin were home run threats last year but Dalvin slowed down and Breece isn't 100% since the ACL tear last I heard.  Both of their starting tackles are already on the injury report.  

I think this game will be determined by whichever offensive line plays better tonight.