9/11/23 GAMEDAY Week 1 Bills @ Jets MNF Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

OMG I was glad to get ESPN back today, then the first thing I'm treated to is Ryan Clark on Monday Night Countdown hot taking out of the gate - the "turmoil" in the Bills offseason with Stef not "showing up" for first day minicamp and "if you're Stefon Diggs and Josh Allen is the guy to get you the footballs, tonights a bad night to not have synergy"  OMG

One positive is I realized that now I can tape the Manningcast 👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Weather.com radar is showing that the rain should clear right around 8:00 pm.

https://weather.com/en-MU/weather/radar/interactive/l/c3bf3ee1fc9e595b54341ae7e24dc9cfb8f675f649d2c0f55f288e745fcc0233

Great, I'm sure footing will be wonderful.  Hopefully our sleuth equipment managers will get the cleats perfect like v. Cincy.  🙄

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

OMG I was glad to get ESPN back today, then the first thing I'm treated to is Ryan Clark on Monday Night Countdown hot taking out of the gate - the "turmoil" in the Bills offseason with Stef not "showing up" for first day minicamp and "if you're Stefon Diggs and Josh Allen is the guy to get you the footballs, tonights a bad night to not have synergy"  OMG

Aaron Rodgers coming to NY and leading the Jets to their first SB victory since 1969 would be the NFL storyline of the century. They want this so bad.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It's tv, it's a show. Drama sells and that's what Ryan Clark is doing, tune in folks there might be drama. Honestly at this point it's all talk. And I have very little doubt the Bills are ready to go. On my 4th drink so f espn and f the jets.....GO BILLS!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Could see more Harris/Murray tonight than expected. This isn’t a pound the rock with cook in this weather type of game. 

I’m so excited for Harris. If we can sign up for 0 Carries for the season for Murray I’ll be the first to pen. The guy is slow and beyond done. The other two guys are actually good. Please do not even let Murray on the field.

• Eyeroll 1