Blue on Blue for MNF

Draconator

I'm honestly horrified by this

The uniform I associate with the season from hell where everything came unraveled. It is not aesthetic at all, and they use it in place of a top 5 look in the history of the NFL, so we never get to see it anymore. It has to be a literal child making this decision

I was more upset seeing this than almost any bills news this summer. Horrible vibes. When I see this uniform, I see Allen missing Diggs in the snow vs the bengals, Allen struggling to throw against the Browns with a fresh UCL injury, Allen and the Bills losing to the Jets in NY. 

13 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Good. Not a fan of the all whites at all.

Jets are wearing all white so the Bills couldn't wear all whites if they wanted to. Blue over white is the better choice. All blues and reds suck. They look like a half assed arena league football team wearing them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, zow2 said:

Why oh why is this team so beholden to the blue/blue monochromes?  They were fun for a game or two but they've been way over used.  Blech, I'm sick of them.

The only solace I'll take from a Loss is that maybe the dumb superstition over the blue/blue uniform will be killed off.   

They wore them for 10 of 19 games last year, including both playoff games. https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams-season&team_id=BUF&year=2022

they look fine, and the retching and disgusted reactions are insane to me.

how can you care this much?  it's just a different combo of exactly what they always wear, it's not like there are zebra stripes or polka dots or some such.  this board reads like my neuro-divergent nephew losing his mind over the color of the M&Ms in his bowl.

2 minutes ago, colin said:

they look fine, and the retching and disgusted reactions are insane to me.

how can you care this much?  it's just a different combo of exactly what they always wear, it's not like there are zebra stripes or polka dots or some such.  this board reads like my neuro-divergent nephew losing his mind over the color of the M&Ms in his bowl.

Agreed (But, I do think just even adding red socks would look better) the team seems to enjoy playing in them.

Last year only the Bengals Divisional loss and Jets game where Allen was injured were the L's 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

58 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

0-2 in Blue on White last season,  8-2 in Blue on Blue 

If they randomly sampled 2 games to wear blue on blue instead, and predominantly wore blue on white, you'd see the same result because they are a good team, lmao. Completely meaningless. Only one combo looks Bush league and the other one we never get to see is a top 5 kit any team has ever worn.

21 minutes ago, arcane said:

If they randomly sampled 2 games to wear blue on blue instead, and predominantly wore blue on white, you'd see the same result because they are a good team, lmao. Completely meaningless. Only one combo looks Bush league and the other one we never get to see is a top 5 kit any team has ever worn.

I would love to see the early 90's uniforms too 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.