Bills have least player arrests since 2000

StHustle

I would love to see fans arrests stats. I predict the Eagles and Cowboys led in that category. 

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

It would be nice to see the list separated by murders, rapes, stabbings, manslaughters, et all vs. DUIs, possession, nude jaywalking, etc. 

Some random stats:

• The NFL has the most arrests and domestic abuse cases. 
  • According to the FBI, the NFL arrest rate is 1 in 45. For context, the national average for non-players is 1 in 23.
  • The NBA has the highest number of felons.
  • The NHL has the fewest arrests.
  • WR Chad Johnson spent 30 days in jail for slapping the butt of his lawyer.
  • WR Plaxico Burress spent two years in prison for shooting HIMSELF
  • RB Najeh Davenport was charged with pooping in a girl's hamper. 

Where are these stats from? I think the nba felon thing is completely wrong. Their players rarely get in trouble in the last 10 years. That league has really been cleaned up. 

• Agree 1

Vikings had ONE BOAT RIDE that took them from the bottom to the TOP of the list.

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would love to see fans arrests stats. I predict the Eagles and Cowboys led in that category. 

Where are these stats from? I think the nba felon thing is completely wrong. Their players rarely get in trouble in the last 10 years. That league has really been cleaned up. 

Yeah, the NBA has been the flagship for player behavior in pro sports, at least since Adam Silver has been there, but from even before that iirc.

They did a major overhaul from the 80s/90s bad boys leagues.

There is too much money to be made in the NBA to have guys messing up. Been a pretty tight ship over there for a while.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

17 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Cory McIntyre (former FB) arrested for exposing his frank and berries in an old woman's window and fleeing on bicycle may be my personal favorite.

There's a bunch of the arrests in the story below as well.

https://wyrk.com/buffalo-bills-arrested/

Would just like to point out that was a case of mistaken identity and he did nothing of the sort 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Do former players count?

For that matter, does arrested but not charged count ?

Ed Oliver was arrested for DWI and weapon charges but charges were dropped. 

Marcell Dareus - couple arrests. Weed (synthetic) and drag racing right?

Zay Jones - jumping through windows naked while fighting his brother 

Cyrus Koundijo (spelling) - didn't he have a breakdown and was wandering around near the 400? I f orget if that was an arrest or not

Was Shady ever arrested for anything ? His posse had that run in with an off duty cop in Philly. Can't remember if there was an arrest. There was also all that ugliness with his ex-GF

Did weight-gain-sympathy-for-the-Mrs ever get arrested or was he just suspended at some point?

20 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Do former players count?

For that matter, does arrested but not charged count ?

Ed Oliver was arrested for DWI and weapon charges but charges were dropped. 

Marcell Dareus - couple arrests. Weed (synthetic) and drag racing right?

Cyrus Koundijo (spelling) - didn't he have a breakdown and was wandering around near the 400? I f orget if that was an arrest or not

Was Shady ever arrested for anything ? His posse had that run in with an off duty cop in Philly. Can't remember if there was an arrest. There was also all that ugliness with his ex-GF

Agree with all these.  Former players I think would count otherwise I don't think the lists would be as long?  Could be wrong

20 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Cory McIntyre (former FB) arrested for exposing his frank and berries in an old woman's window and fleeing on bicycle may be my personal favorite.

There's a bunch of the arrests in the story below as well.

https://wyrk.com/buffalo-bills-arrested/

It was funny, except for the minor detail that it wasn't McIntyre and they arrested someone else afterwards.

But as an added bonus he gets to keep the reputation and always be associated with it.

21 minutes ago, without a drought said:

It was funny, except for the minor detail that it wasn't McIntyre and they arrested someone else afterwards.

But as an added bonus he gets to keep the reputation and always be associated with it.

Yes, it was a funny set of circumstances. Also, later in this thread I actually found and posted the article that talks about his charges being dropped. 

On 8/9/2023 at 7:23 PM, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

LOL I forgot about this... But that reminded me of Richie Incognito, who also had some nutty moments after his last season in Buffalo. Did those lead to any arrests? I can't remember.

While we're on the topic...

Who wants to get PERSONAL?! How many of you guys have been arrested? 

I'll go first. ME! Three times... all in like a 1 year span from age 18-19, and all due to expired inspection stickers which went unpaid & became warrants 🤣

And shockingly, 10 years later I managed to get hired at the Sheriff's Department working corrections.

Edited by BigDingus

48 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

LOL I forgot about this... But that reminded me of Richie Incognito, who also had some nutty moments after his last season in Buffalo. Did those lead to any arrests? I can't remember.

While we're on the topic...

Who wants to get PERSONAL?! How many of you guys have been arrested? 

I'll go first. ME! Three times... all in like a 1 year span from age 18-19, and all due to expired inspection stickers which went unpaid & became warrants 🤣

And shockingly, 10 years later I managed to get hired at the Sheriff's Department working corrections.

If you can’t beat ‘em…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.