Training Camp opens today! 2023 Season is upon us!

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I promise... NOTHING he says will be over analyzed and overblown by the media and fans alike. This will put all fears to rest.

Ā 

Ahhhh...who am I kidding. Getcha šŸæ ready.

Ā 

Ā 

Oh, Boy.Ā  Buckle Up, People.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Ā 

Because I made a mistake, and already deleted that post.Ā 

Why make an issue of it?

Well. Apparently I caught your mistake before you did and deleted it and was wondering why.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ā 

Ā 

I can't keep up.Ā  Evans is our new guy, the running back, right?

Ā 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Well. Apparently I caught your mistake before you did and deleted it and was wondering why.Ā 

Ā 

NP.Ā  "Why" is because Twitter is "improved" and if one goes to an account with a web browser it now presents one with months or years old tweets.

Perfect for sloth-brains like myself screwing up before that second cuppa.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Ā 

I can't keep up.Ā  Evans is our new guy, the running back, right?

Ā 

Ā 

NP.Ā  "Why" is because Twitter is "improved" and if one goes to an account with a web browser it now presents one with months or years old tweets.

Perfect for sloth-brains like myself screwing up before that second cuppa.

All good. I was really just looking out. Didnā€™t want you to make the mistake of posting an old tweet. Once I saw the pic I could tell it wasnā€™t today in Rochester. Honestly thought maybe the original tweeter screwed up. Or was attempting to fool someone.Ā 

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I promise... NOTHING he says will be over analyzed and overblown by the media and fans alike. This will put all fears to rest.

Ā 

Ahhhh...who am I kidding. Getcha šŸæ ready.

Ā 

I hope all he has to say is that was an internal issue, itā€™s resolved and the details are nobodyā€™s business. Ā 

• Agree 3

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

More momentum for Kincaid effectively being our starting slot receiver from day one.

Taron Johnson had a rough '22. I hope he can rebound because that position is vital in this defense.Ā 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ā 

I anticipate that being our base offense for a lot of the season. The fact that Kincaid can go to FB or WR makes it darn hard to defend. Or Knox goes into motion and makes an unbalanced formation to run the ball down the defense's throat.

Ā 

Taron is one of the better nickel CB in the league, if Kincaid is abusing him that is going to be a mismatchĀ 

• Like (+1) 2

1) I keep saying I think Kincaid is ready to take over Beasley's role in this offense from day one, but with much more upside and versatility. These (very) early camp reports are keeping that hope alive.

Ā 

2) Dane Jackson gets first run at CB2.

Ā 

3) Dodson gets first run at MLB.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, akcash said:

Its Dotson looked like he was calling pl plays too

i know it's because he's a favorite but i really hope they don't cut Klein again thinking they have an answer at MLB. we learned last year that it was a bad idea; Klein is great insurance if their plan stinks.

Ā 

i don't trust this team scoring an MLB much better than i do expecting them to find WR talent.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

1) I keep saying I think Kincaid is ready to take over Beasley's role in this offense from day one, but with much more upside and versatility. These (very) early camp reports are keeping that hope alive.

Ā 

Ā 

since Miami Dorsey has always liked having two TE's in his offense. he ks going to make it work until it works. this should be and is great neews.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ā 

Ā 

Personally I'm finding the Taylor Rapp with the 1s to be interesting.Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.