Cool year-by-year graphic of the Bills’ all-time TD leaders

BillsFan619

Just now, StHustle said:

Never seen a stats animated graphic like that. Well done by whoever came up with it. Josh will end up top 3 which is crazy for a QB.

these are real cool - I’ve seen others recently too there’s more out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry if it is written somewhere or obvious, but is there a reason why some players are red and some blue? Or its random?

Awesome graphic btw.

After couple of seconds I thought Diggs will make it to the final chart and he didn't. But he has 29 TDs like last two so its really close :)

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sorry if it is written somewhere or obvious, but is there a reason why some players are red and some blue? Or its random?

Awesome graphic btw.

After couple of seconds I thought Diggs will make it to the final chart and he didn't. But he has 29 TDs like last two so its really close :)

think it’s just random to mix it up and make it easier to read than just using one color.

3 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Awesome graphic btw.

Probably every other player in the list of names alternates colors would be my guess.

14 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Fantastic!

I had no idea Reed and Thurman were tied for TDs. 

I think it would now be Von Miller as Bills #2 even though he got almost all of his sacks as a non-Bill.

Yah Miller is still about 50 away IIRC, but I did not mention him for the reason you said. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, StHustle said:

Never seen a stats animated graphic like that. Well done by whoever came up with it. Josh will end up top 3 which is crazy for a QB.

You should check out the Youtube channel dataisbeautiful. They have video charts like this for everything and they give you a much better idea of trends over time than just cumulative stats.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, Allen2Diggs said:

You should check out the Youtube channel dataisbeautiful. They have video charts like this for everything and they give you a much better idea of trends over time than just cumulative stats.

Their stuff is so cool and there is a sub reddit for that also with that same name. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.