Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My belief:

He saw McD be unable to adjust with his rookie OC or step in.  Diggs is probably of the mind we need an offensive OC

13 Seconds and the scapegoat is essentially Frazier 1 year later.  And Coach Hall is gone for some reason.  

Inability to get another WR. 

Deep down believes window is closing - unfortunately it’s not about him and not everyone wins a SB Steff…

Now this is NOT how you handle this.  

That said I understand if this is what he believes. 

Bingo! That's the way I see it to. Is it that unreasonable? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

One point of pride in the Beane/McD era is the team mentality they've created.  

What bothers me the most about this is that on the first day of mini-camp, we are only talking about Diggs.  Diggs knows exactly the kind of attention his actions will draw and did so anyways.  If there is a personal situation happening here for Diggs, then I hope that gets addressed.  But if this is anything other than that, Diggs is being completely selfish and putting himself above the team.  Anything he wants to address with the team, he can do so and still not be a distraction.

Very childish and disappointing to me.

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Would you like me to conform with the crowd.

Everything is great! Everything is fine! What a wonderful team we have! Diggs is only missing because he is out buying the entire team buffalo wings! McD was joking about being concerned.

What’s with you and confirming?   All anyone has ever asked it that you be reasonable.  You can’t.   I think you’re, but your posts in this thread scream massive insecurity. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

Hey my IQ has been tested too!

They said I scored a 90.... so no big deal but I'm an A student which is PRETTY GOOD if you ask me.  My mom tells me how proud she is of me when she is done wiping the tears from her eyes!

If you join the Mensa forum on reddit you will see some very funny (but real) stories just like this one!

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

If I'm purely speculating between what coach said, what the posters here with "inside info" said... maybe this lines up:

Diggs tells agent and trainer he's reporting to camp and plans to practice.

Diggs reports to buffalo/camp

They havent spoke about the end of season antics since January.

Diggs is still frustrated but planned to talk it out/practice

Coach and Beane discuss removing his C

Diggs is mad and leaves before practice, throwing everyone including his agent/trainer off

He shows up in a few days or never....

The players vote for the captains. Why would they be discussing that with him?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My belief:

He saw McD be unable to adjust with his rookie OC or step in.  Diggs is probably of the mind we need an offensive OC

13 Seconds and the scapegoat is essentially Frazier 1 year later.  And Coach Hall is gone for some reason.  

Inability to get another WR. 

Deep down believes window is closing - unfortunately it’s not about him and not everyone wins a SB Steff…

Now this is NOT how you handle this.  

That said I understand if this is what he believes. 

What a fan classic of personal projection on a player.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

If I'm purely speculating between what coach said, what the posters here with "inside info" said... maybe this lines up:

Diggs tells agent and trainer he's reporting to camp and plans to practice.

Diggs reports to buffalo/camp

They havent spoke about the end of season antics since January.

Diggs is still frustrated but planned to talk it out/practice

Coach and Beane discuss removing his C

Diggs is mad and leaves before practice, throwing everyone including his agent/trainer off

He shows up in a few days or never....

You need to admit yourself. That, or stop voyeur at puppy school pinto

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Disagree. First potential out is next year. A post June 1st trade forces the Bills to eat $8.8M in dead cap but still clears $19M off the cap IIRC.

You saying we are going to trade him?  That would be different.  I thought the earlier poster meant Diggs would walk away from the team.  We aren't trading him.

Just now, teef said:

What’s with you and confirming?   All anyone has ever asked it that you be reasonable.  You can’t.   I think you’re, but your posts in this thread scream massive insecurity. 

I feel like I am very reasonable. I call it like I see it. You never see me bashing players that show up and play well. I only bash players that play poorly or pull crap like Diggs is doing.

I answered your questions now answer mine - What with you and dismissing every negative thing and a Bills player or a coach?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you know who you're talking to?  He's a President of his Company.  Show some respect.

His IQ was tested.

No word on the results of the test mind you, but he was tested nonetheless! 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.