Schedule Release - Rumors & Leaks

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

So ... I guess the NFC east is gonna be a pretty nearby for us. Been digging to find the info on Phili but can't scratch more than it being a few of the NFC games packed closely. And in October.

Yeah I'm waiting to hear about Eagles game too as will be down that area from mid Oct to early Nov and again around X-mas for a couple weeks.

7 hours ago, julian said:

I totally agree a week one beat down of KC will mean very little for all the reasons you stated, but it doesn’t explain the thumbs down.

A week one matchup against KC would be an exciting football game.

Oh, I didn't see a thumbs down. Wasn't me! 

I'd rather see Bills vs KC mid-late season, even if we're more likely to beat them early. But yes, a week one matchup would definitely be fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

So thus far:

10/8                 Jax vs Bills

11/5 or 11/12    Bills at Cinncy

11/26                Bills at KC

If that ends up being the case of imagine the bye week either right before or right after Cincy.

That would be tough if it came after KC.

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If that ends up being the case of imagine the bye week either right before or right after Cincy.

Getting Von back before we play either of them would trump any small schedule disadvantage imo.

9 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Oh, I didn't see a thumbs down. Wasn't me! 

I'd rather see Bills vs KC mid-late season, even if we're more likely to beat them early. But yes, a week one matchup would definitely be fun. 

Yeah totally agree, I was just trying to understand the multiple thumbs down.

I also would prefer that matchup later.

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Getting Von back before we play either of them would trump any small schedule disadvantage imo.

Agreed. I’m hoping our toughest games (KC, CIN, PHI) can all be from Nov 1st on. Better chance of Von being back and hopefully close to 90% or better. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

The Bills’ bye week will be Week 6.  All teams traveling to Europe have their bye the following week.

Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

11 minutes ago, eball said:

The Bills’ bye week will be Week 6.  All teams traveling to Europe have their bye the following week.

No,  teams going to Europe get to choose if their bye is after or not. Week 6 is kind of early for  an 18 game schedule.

Edited by Bigvinny
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, eball said:

They have the option to opt out of the week after London bye and then could be anywhere from week 7 on.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Lions hit the big time...

Don’t really see much excitement for this on Twitter. 

Personally, I’d rather the Chiefs play the Lions when they have Jameson Williams, but who knows what any teams look like as the season plays on. 

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Don’t really see much excitement for this on Twitter. 

Personally, I’d rather the Chiefs play the Lions when they have Jameson Williams, but who knows what any teams look like as the season plays on. 

Doesn't surprise me. They were an exciting, high-scoring, 'feel good' team last year but they have been a dormant franchise for decades and have proven nothing yet. I'm sure there are still a lot of skeptics out there and it does seem like an odd match-up to open the season. 

40 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Don't know if this is true but this has been posted on two Jets forums.

image.png.dfa4a64a2f0599c00724ba83f64a8b

So the Bills should open at home either week 1 or 2.  I know it’s happened in the past with the home opener being week 3, but I don’t think they would do that ever again. 

Just now, Just Jack said:

So the Bills should open at home either week 1 or 2.  I know it’s happened in the past with the home opener being week 3, but I don’t think they would do that ever again. 

If this schedule is true, then the Jets better start off 2-0. Take a look at weeks 3-6 for them. Of course, I hope they fail big time but weeks 3-6 are brutal for them.

4 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think this may take us off Christmas Day. I just saw a Lions schedule leak having them play the Night game against the Packers. I think that would account for all 3 games now. 

If the below is true, then the Packers would actually play at the Panthers on Christmas Eve not on Christmas Day...

Week 16, 12/24: @ Carolina Panthers (Noon - FOX)

"The Green Bay Packers’ 2023 schedule has reportedly leaked, according to The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman — who had it first. Shortly after Schneidman’s report, it was confirmed by Sports Illustrated’s Bill Huber, meaning that you don’t have to wait until 8 PM Eastern for the league’s schedule release show to start planning accordingly for this upcoming season."

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2023/5/11/23719545/2023-nfl-schedule-release-green-bay-packers-full-schedule-prime-time-primetime-leak-report-update

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

If the below is true, then the Packers would actually play at the Panthers on Christmas Eve not on Christmas Day...

Week 16, 12/24: @ Carolina Panthers (Noon - FOX)

"The Green Bay Packers’ 2023 schedule has reportedly leaked, according to The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman — who had it first. Shortly after Schneidman’s report, it was confirmed by Sports Illustrated’s Bill Huber, meaning that you don’t have to wait until 8 PM Eastern for the league’s schedule release show to start planning accordingly for this upcoming season."

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2023/5/11/23719545/2023-nfl-schedule-release-green-bay-packers-full-schedule-prime-time-primetime-leak-report-update

Thanks Looking at it more closely now  I think it’s someone predicted schedule and updated his notes for the  Chiefs lol Your link seems more legit. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Thanks Looking at it more closely now  I think it’s someone predicted schedule and updated his notes for the  Chiefs lol Your link seems more legit. 

That schedule has them in prime time (night) five times plus early Thanksgiving Day plus two 4:25 PM national windows. That is ridiculous for a team that looks like it is going to be a sh*t show unless Jordan Love turns out to be the real deal. They've been given visibility based on their name and history but the NFL may end up with egg on their face. We'll see. I can definitely see them getting flexed out of their late season national games.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.