Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

14 hours ago, eball said:

Did you watch the production with the designers, going through all of the details of how they traveled around the world visiting stadiums and deciding what they wanted to make the best experience in Buffalo?  Did you hear Pegula talk about how every seat needs to be a great seat?  Too many people are fixated on “dome” when it was never going to be a consideration.  They want football in Buffalo to be football in Buffalo.  The stadium will be amazing.

I get what you are saying but this new Buffalo Bills stadium needs to produce more revenue than the old Buffalo Bills stadium. The Buffalo Bills are asking a lot with no dome for the new type of Bills fan they are going to need to attract for the higher ticket prices. Buffalo Bills business as usual isn’t going to bring in higher revenue. It’s a different business model which relies on a Toronto Blue Jay, New York Yankees team scale over a Buffalo Bisons team scale as a example. The Buffalo Bills now at Highmark Stadium 1 are a Buffalo Bisons scale of the NFL at Highmark Stadium 1 just football.

The Buffalo Bills are reaching from what I see. I don’t see any history of football in the Buffalo Bills new stadium. The video board where is it? The new potential scoreboard is underwhelming my television is better than the proposed Highmark Stadium 2 video board that’s a potential problem? Where is all the retired Buffalo Bills numbers and championships banners going? It looks like it is anything but football but I don’t know what it is the Buffalo Bills are reaching for. No real Buffalo Bills history at all with those renderings and the Buffalo Bills will regret it potentially after the Josh Allen years if what we saw now is it. I don’t see how that flies in Buffalo which is a traditional market. The Buffalo Bills are marketing it like the Buffalo Bills have just awarded a NFL expansion franchise like there history just started in 2026 it’s strange. Just freeze baby with some “Miami Vice” neon lightning. It’s not impressive it’s embarrassing for the money being spent it should look like Green Bay Packers Packer land at the least and it doesn’t. Yes Buffalo Bills fans should be concerned it looks like First Niagara Center 200 level yikes and we see how that is working.

The Buffalo Bills should have a area underneath with the Highmark Stadium concert history from the Rolling Stones, The Who to the Jackson 5 at the Highmark Stadium 2. Highmark Stadium 2 has to be a showcase for huge Buffalo entertainment gatherings and it isn’t really mentioned at all in the renderings shortsighted and a big failure on PSE end. That doesn’t take lots of money that takes creativity and that is just asking a lot from the marketing department that takes on the owners shortcomings. I get it doesn’t mean we all should pretend everything is wonderful, wonderful we will see I hope I am wrong in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

The 300s are and have always been more expensive than the end zone seats. The only 300s that are cheaper are in the upper corners. They are more expensive because sideline seats are much more desirable. 

this may be true in the new stadium as well, however some people need to realize how absolutely far from the field you are going to be in the 500s of the new stadium. Unless your maybe in the first few rows. The 500s are going to feel like the old Auds Orange seats. They’ve already said that the new stadium upper decks will be as high as the Ralph’s lights. 

To answer the question, it appears in the sketches that the canopy will not cover any of the lower bowl seats. I do think there will be some cover however from the overhangs of the 200 level. As well as some seats set back a bit and covered by other overhangs. Based on renditions it looks like 5-10 rows maybe in the back end will be covered and heated. 

Im pretty sure they said sightlines and views are at the forfront to the build... Since the lines at the Ralph are top notch

I don't think there will be many terrible views in a 60,000 seat house 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im pretty sure they said sightlines and views are at the forfront to the build... Since the lines at the Ralph are top notch

I don't think there will be many terrible views in a 60,000 seat house 

I never said there would be terrible views. I said the upper decks are going to make you feel like you’re in the clouds. And you are going to be a significant distance away from the field. I was recently in New Orleans stadium and had constant nausea being in the upper decks. The fear of missing one step and tumbling a mile down was definitely there. And the fear when standing up that you may get bumped forward and fall until you reach the field was there. I’m not saying the new stadium definitely will feel that way, but imo I feel it will be similar in the upper decks. We’ll see I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

I never said there would be terrible views. I said the upper decks are going to make you feel like you’re in the clouds. And you are going to be a significant distance away from the field. I was recently in New Orleans stadium and had constant nausea being in the upper decks. The fear of missing one step and tumbling a mile down was definitely there. And the fear when standing up that you may get bumped forward and fall until you reach the field was there. I’m not saying the new stadium definitely will feel that way, but imo I feel it will be similar in the upper decks. We’ll see I guess. 

The Superdome?  When was that dinosaur built?  LOL, some of you will go to any lengths to distress yourselves over this new stadium.  It’s pathetic!

1 minute ago, eball said:

The Superdome?  When was that dinosaur built?  LOL, some of you will go to any lengths to distress yourselves over this new stadium.  It’s pathetic!

I haven’t been to the new stadium in LA or Dallas but everything I’ve heard and pictures that I’ve seen is that they are the same way. Feels like your a mile from the action. 

fyi I’m not distressing myself over anything. I’m simply expressing my opinion of what I expect the new stadium will be like. I’ll likely have my choice of the first 10k tickets in the place based on my seniority if I choose, so I really don’t care. 

it’s kinda funny. I haven’t really complained about the new stadium in quite a while. Actually been more excited about it after the recent vid they showed us and some of the updated renderings and explanations that updates were made like making the roof larger than initial renderings. Here I am having normal conversations about things with people and giving my opinion on what I think we can and should all expect and someone not even in the conversation comes in and craps all over them. Glad to see some of us live rent free in some peoples heads no matter what. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mrags said:

I haven’t been to the new stadium in LA or Dallas but everything I’ve heard and pictures that I’ve seen is that they are the same way. Feels like your a mile from the action. 

fyi I’m not distressing myself over anything. I’m simply expressing my opinion of what I expect the new stadium will be like. I’ll likely have my choice of the first 10k tickets in the place based on my seniority if I choose, so I really don’t care. 

it’s kinda funny. I haven’t really complained about the new stadium in quite a while. Actually been more excited about it after the recent vid they showed us and some of the updated renderings and explanations that updates were made like making the roof larger than initial renderings. Here I am having normal conversations about things with people and giving my opinion on what I think we can and should all expect and someone not even in the conversation comes in and craps all over them. Glad to see some of us live rent free in some peoples heads no matter what. 

The “Built for Buffalo” video specifically talks about the “stacked seating” in the new stadium and addresses how fans will be closer to the action; it’s another aspect of how building it just for football will benefit the fans.

This is just one example of why some of us get frustrated with the comments in this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, mrags said:

The 300s are and have always been more expensive than the end zone seats. The only 300s that are cheaper are in the upper corners. They are more expensive because sideline seats are much more desirable. 

this may be true in the new stadium as well, however some people need to realize how absolutely far from the field you are going to be in the 500s of the new stadium. Unless your maybe in the first few rows. The 500s are going to feel like the old Auds Orange seats. They’ve already said that the new stadium upper decks will be as high as the Ralph’s lights. 

To answer the question, it appears in the sketches that the canopy will not cover any of the lower bowl seats. I do think there will be some cover however from the overhangs of the 200 level. As well as some seats set back a bit and covered by other overhangs. Based on renditions it looks like 5-10 rows maybe in the back end will be covered and heated. 

If you put the light poles in the ground at field level at the current stadium the top of the upper deck would be almost, if not higher, than the light poles.

Edited by Beast

1 hour ago, eball said:

The “Built for Buffalo” video specifically talks about the “stacked seating” in the new stadium and addresses how fans will be closer to the action; it’s another aspect of how building it just for football will benefit the fans.

This is just one example of why some of us get frustrated with the comments in this thread.

They’ve also talked about how the stadium will be significantly taller than the current stadium. Stating that the top of the stadium will be as tall as the lights are on the Ralph. 

and stacked seating to me sounds exactly like what I explained. More Vertical than it currently is. I’ve explained before that I believe the 100s will be similar to what the stadium is now and the 500s will be similar to what the 300s are. The 200, 300, and 400 levels will be stacked on top of each other. The fact is the stadium will be taller than the current stadium. The 500 level is going to feel like you are very far away from the action. You’ll have great views of everything. You’ll just be far away. And that’s part of my explanation of the SuperDome. Fact is you can’t have a taller stadium, and less seats and be more vertical. And before you or anyone else wants to add in that the Ralph is currently xx feet into the ground. The hole in the ground on the other side of Abbott Rd. tells me they aren’t going to be far off from that number. 

1 hour ago, Beast said:

If you put the light poles in the ground at field level at the current stadium the top of the upper deck would be almost, if not higher, than the light poles.

I really don’t understand what you are getting at here. I think I’ve explained it enough. But I will again. The top of the new stadium will be as tall as the Ralph is with the lights on top of it. I don’t know how tall that is exactly. But next time you go to the stadium, look at the top of the lights and that will be how tall the new stadium will be. They’ve already stated the dimensions of the stadium and referenced the top of the lights on the current stadium as a reference. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

I really don’t understand what you are getting at here. I think I’ve explained it enough. But I will again. The top of the new stadium will be as tall as the Ralph is with the lights on top of it. I don’t know how tall that is exactly. But next time you go to the stadium, look at the top of the lights and that will be how tall the new stadium will be. They’ve already stated the dimensions of the stadium and referenced the top of the lights on the current stadium as a reference. 

I’ve been to the stadium many times. I get how tall that is. I also get that the current stadium, if above ground like our new one will be, would be almost as tall. Not to mention the new stadium will have stacked seating so the top row of the upper deck there will not be as far away from the field of play as the current top row in the upper deck. The stacked seating has been explained many times before.

Edited by Beast
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And I still believe football and the elements are hand and hand... I will take 80 and sunny or 32 and flurries 

You can believe that if you'd like but this will be the last NFL stadium ever built without a lid unless San Diego gets a team back.  

People spend a lot more money indoors and that's all that matters in pro sports.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’ve been to the stadium many times. I get how tall that is. I also get that the current stadium, if above ground like our new one will be, would be almost as tall. Not to mention the new stadium will have stacked seating so the top row of the upper deck there will not be as far away from the field of play as the current top row in the upper deck. The stacked seating has been explained many times before.

This stacked seating stuff reminds me of comments way back in the day when the Aud was renovated and the Oranges were added.  People felt there’d be massive accidents because the stairs were steep and you wouldn’t be able to see the action. But of course they sold out.  Same will happen for the new stadium.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You can believe that if you'd like but this will be the last NFL stadium ever built without a lid unless San Diego gets a team back.  

People spend a lot more money indoors and that's all that matters in pro sports.

I think domes are sterile.

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Minneapolis is a culture?

anyway, it has to be a location people want to go to and spend time in, not a place they would only visit to watch the SB in person

22 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Traveling around the world automatically means the stadium will be fantastic? So great that they have hardly revealed any stadium renderings or videos?   Okee dokee…pass the kool aid. 

20 hours ago, Einstein said:

Of course Minneapolis has culture. You see it in the art - bold and unpretentious. Museums like the Minneapolis Institute of Art, the Walker Art Center. Music, theater, dance. It's there in the streets, in the festivals, in the food. People live it. It's real, simple, and true. No frills, just the essence of the place.

Why? That certainly removes Jacksonville from the list.

20 hours ago, eball said:

Weird take, man. Nothing about this process suggests the Bills are “cheaping out” — it’s going to be a state-of-the-art facility catering to the Bills and their fans. 

It’s going to be an exponentially better, albeit barely affordable, game day experience for fans attending games. 

I doubt building a Super Bowl destination was ever part of the goal. 

As someone said further upstream, don’t nobody wanna visit western NY in February. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It’s going to be an exponentially better, albeit barely affordable, game day experience for fans attending games. 

In what ways do you feel that the new stadium will be significantly better for game-day experience? Here is what I have considered:

- Wider concourses will nicer for fans to move through.

- Newer bathrooms will be nice.

- The overhang will be nice for those who are actually shielded by it (none of the lower bowl, it appears).

- We currently have one of the best sight line stadiums in the NFL, and it blows away the sight lines of newer stadiums, so I don’t see that being much better.

32 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Nothing sterile about this:

vikings1jpg.jpg

sdut-this-handout-released-by-the-mi-201

Bright, airy, temperature-controlled, loud, comfortable… 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Einstein said:

In what ways do you feel that the new stadium will be significantly better for game-day experience? Here is what I have considered:

- Wider concourses will nicer for fans to move through.

- Newer bathrooms will be nice.

- The overhang will be nice for those who are actually shielded by it (none of the lower bowl, it appears).

- We currently have one of the best sight line stadiums in the NFL, and it blows away the sight lines of newer stadiums, so I don’t see that being much better.

Nothing sterile about this:

vikings1jpg.jpg

Bright, airy, temperature-controlled, loud, comfortable… 

And sterile.  We all get to have opinions Einstein.  The one in Indy where I live is really sterile even though there’s windows on one end.

10 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

I get what you are saying but this new Buffalo Bills stadium needs to produce more revenue than the old Buffalo Bills stadium. The Buffalo Bills are asking a lot with no dome for the new type of Bills fan they are going to need to attract for the higher ticket prices. Buffalo Bills business as usual isn’t going to bring in higher revenue. It’s a different business model which relies on a Toronto Blue Jay, New York Yankees team scale over a Buffalo Bisons team scale as a example. The Buffalo Bills now at Highmark Stadium 1 are a Buffalo Bisons scale of the NFL at Highmark Stadium 1 just football.

The Buffalo Bills are reaching from what I see. I don’t see any history of football in the Buffalo Bills new stadium. The video board where is it? The new potential scoreboard is underwhelming my television is better than the proposed Highmark Stadium 2 video board that’s a potential problem? Where is all the retired Buffalo Bills numbers and championships banners going? It looks like it is anything but football but I don’t know what it is the Buffalo Bills are reaching for. No real Buffalo Bills history at all with those renderings and the Buffalo Bills will regret it potentially after the Josh Allen years if what we saw now is it. I don’t see how that flies in Buffalo which is a traditional market. The Buffalo Bills are marketing it like the Buffalo Bills have just awarded a NFL expansion franchise like there history just started in 2026 it’s strange. Just freeze baby with some “Miami Vice” neon lightning. It’s not impressive it’s embarrassing for the money being spent it should look like Green Bay Packers Packer land at the least and it doesn’t. Yes Buffalo Bills fans should be concerned it looks like First Niagara Center 200 level yikes and we see how that is working.

The Buffalo Bills should have a area underneath with the Highmark Stadium concert history from the Rolling Stones, The Who to the Jackson 5 at the Highmark Stadium 2. Highmark Stadium 2 has to be a showcase for huge Buffalo entertainment gatherings and it isn’t really mentioned at all in the renderings shortsighted and a big failure on PSE end. That doesn’t take lots of money that takes creativity and that is just asking a lot from the marketing department that takes on the owners shortcomings. I get it doesn’t mean we all should pretend everything is wonderful, wonderful we will see I hope I am wrong in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This barely readable crusade of yours is getting very old. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

This barely readable crusade of yours is getting very old. 

There’s likely no stadium is the NFL that makes sense from a fiscal standpoint, especially when public funds are used. But having a pro football team, especially in Buffalo, is part of the psyche for the region.  Hard to put a firm cost on that.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Yeah I’m not really sure you do understand. It’s ok. You’ll see eventually. The upper deck will 100% be farther away from the field than the current stadium. 

have a good day 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

This stacked seating stuff reminds me of comments way back in the day when the Aud was renovated and the Oranges were added.  People felt there’d be massive accidents because the stairs were steep and you wouldn’t be able to see the action. But of course they sold out.  Same will happen for the new stadium.

Fwiw I never said they wouldn’t be sold out. I said the seats would make you feel nauseous and be farther away from the field if anything like what I’ve experienced. 

but hey, I’ve been 14 rows from the field in the current stadium for years now. So it’s obvious I’m biased against the upper decks. 

Edited by mrags

15 minutes ago, mrags said:

Fwiw I never said they wouldn’t be sold out. I said the seats would make you feel nauseous and be farther away from the field if anything like what I’ve experienced. 

but hey, I’ve been 14 rows from the field in the current stadium for years now. So it’s obvious I’m biased against the upper decks. 

I've taken in views from a lot of different vantages at the stadium, but I've never taken an upper decker.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shortchaz said:

*I don’t know if this is helpful*

I FEEL like, in the current stadium the field is below the parking lot/ground. 

1 hour ago, haroldwaide said:

It is.  In fact, the 200 level seats are roughly ground level.  The entire lower bowl is underground.

200s are a bit above ground level. They are higher than ground level and that’s with the upwards slant of the Outter concourse from the gates to the actual 200 level. 

yes, all of the 100s is underground. Never disputed that. What I’m saying and have been trying to say is that the new stadium will be dug into the ground a bit as well. Not as much as the current stadium. But it will be. The massive hole in the ground across the street confirms that. And they are still digging. 

what I’ve been saying is that it’s going to be taller regardless. And the upper decks will be for sure farther away from the field than the current 300s. 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

I saw some video clip from a guy at a new stadium (I think it was SoFi) that gave me a touch of vertigo sitting in my recliner watching on my iPad. I’m not saying it will or won’t be like that, but it is my biggest concern. I’ve been in places like that, and it is no treat! 

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

That's the point.   If the weather is beautiful........people just relax and enjoy it.........if the weather is terrible they endure it.    Either way, there is a focus on the elements.  When they are indoors their mind moves on to what's next.   And the potential is there to exceed ticket revenue with food, merchandise and more importantly with live gaming.    Building an NFL stadium without a roof is like building a casino outdoors.   And unless the rest of the league decides to share all those on-site revenues it will put your team at a disadvantage not having as much as you could.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

I saw some video clip from a guy at a new stadium (I think it was SoFi) that gave me a touch of vertigo sitting in my recliner watching on my iPad. I’m not saying it will or won’t be like that, but it is my biggest concern. I’ve been in places like that, and it is no treat! 

This is 100% what I’m talking about. You can’t be more on top of the action (more verticle) and not be farther from the field. It’s pretty simple. 

will it be as tall and bad as So-Fi from what I’ve seen or read, or The SuperDome from what I’ve experienced? Idk. We will find out 

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

This is 100% what I’m talking about. You can’t be more on top of the action (more verticle) and not be farther from the field. It’s pretty simple. 

You can be higher and closer, you just shorten the width. A can be increased and b be decreased to create a shorter c. 

• Dislike 1

18 hours ago, mrags said:

I was in the old RCA Dome at Indy, and the Linc at Philly.  Both stadiums I had the same feeling in the upper deck, that one missed step and you’re tumbling down to the bottom of the section.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, mrags said:

will it be as tall and bad as So-Fi from what I’ve seen or read, or The SuperDome from what I’ve experienced? Idk. We will find out 

The Superdome has a capacity of 83,000, and being a dome necessarily has a different layout than an open air stadium.  My daughter said the same thing you did - the uppermost deck was frightening. 

Sofi is 70,000 capacity.  So, the Bills stadium being 63,000-ish should make it more compact, I would guess. 

If there’s been a lack of design drawings, I just don’t see how people can make these sweeping generalizations about the new stadium. And for the plans that are out there (like the one embedded upthread), I wonder how they have been projected visually to show the seating and maybe distorting the visual because it’s difficult to project a stacked design in a 2-D drawing, if you know what I mean. 

Besides, once it is built, there will be even more complaints - because you can’t please all the people all the time. 

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

I was in the old RCA Dome at Indy, and the Linc at Philly.  Both stadiums I had the same feeling in the upper deck, that one mid step and you’re tumbling down to the bottom of the section.  

This reminds me of a time 20+ years ago when I drunkenly did just that. 

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

And sterile.  We all get to have opinions Einstein.  The one in Indy where I live is really sterile even though there’s windows on one end.

I agree Indy is sterile. But you feel that Minnesota’s stadium (photo below) is sterile?

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I agree Indy is sterile. But you feel that Minnesota’s stadium (photo below) is sterile?

I have never been there.  The domes I have been to including Indy and Detroit are sterile.  I like outdoors and weather , and if you don’t fine.

Edited by oldmanfan

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

If I were to pick a single stadium to go visit (strictly for the stadium, not team, city, etc.) this would be the one. I don’t know if it’s as cool in person as it looks, but I’d like to find out. 

Having said that, I’m not going to have any angst over a problem that does not yet, and may never, exist. No need to make up things to worry about, especially when I have zero control over it. 

I’ve said all along, as long as the Bills remain in WNY, I’m fine with the stadium location and design that allows that to happen. If it means I have to be picky about where I sit when I visit, then I’ll just choose my seats more carefully. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I bet it's not the only one without a lid 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, junior said:

Does anyone know if any of the private lots are open/accessible this season? ECC, Twin Oaks, La Galleria, etc. I'm not sure how far the construction site extends and I didn't make it out to the preseason game to check. 

They’re all open. We park at ECC and I’ve parked at twin oaks and La galleria in the past. Parked at ECC yesterday and the “main” / lively lot that is to the left when you pull in is closed for construction vehicles. The “overflow” lot that sits up higher is the only lot on that side that will be open this year. I imagine it will fill very fast each week. The road you used to walk down to get to the stadium is closed so you have to make your way over towards Southwestern and walk the sidewalk till you hit the entrance for lot 4. There is a way you can cut along the construction fence towards twin oaks and shave a few steps but yesterday it was impassable on the way in because the rain had created a mini river. After the game I saw people crossing that spot with apparently not much trouble. 

I think in the season what will happen is that we’ll end up on the other side of ECC that is typical more tame and will have to walk out to the sidewalk on southwestern and take that route. Otherwise you’re going to be “off roading” through mud, uneven ground, etc. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

One of the best stadiums currently, but I really dislike how most modern stadiums lop off a section of their potential seating just so show the skyline of the city.   Honestly if I'm in a stadium watching football, I don't need or want to see the city outside.  Kills the immersion. 

Like who thought this would be a good idea 

lumen_field.jpg

Edited by Lost
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not going to have any angst over a problem that does not yet, and may never, exist. No need to make up things to worry about, especially when I have zero control over it. 

I’ve said all along, as long as the Bills remain in WNY, I’m fine with the stadium location and design that allows that to happen. If it means I have to be picky about where I sit when I visit, then I’ll just choose my seats more carefully. 

And that’s the correct viewpoint to have considering that you are not paying for it. But for those of us who are paying for it, I believe we have the right to be critical of the fact that our dollars are not, in our opinion, being efficiently spent.

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Einstein said:

And that’s the correct viewpoint to have considering that you are not paying for it. But for those of us who are paying for it, I believe we have the right to be critical of the fact that our dollars are not, in our opinion, being efficiently spent.

I am paying for it in ticket prices only, not property tax or PSL….but it gets passed along to some degree.  What extra does it cost the average guy with an $300k house in property tax, anyway? I saw a number somewhere, but don’t know how accurate that was. 

Everyone can feel free to be as critical as they want. Just know that it won’t change anything. Feel free to waste your emotional energy if you think that is best for you.

People complain that the stadium will be too expensive, and people complain that they didn’t go the extra yard and put a roof on it or move it downtown. Decisions needed to be made, and this seems like an acceptable middle ground to me. 

• Thank you (+1) 2