Future sale of Bills ??????????? (speculation from attention seeking media)

DallasBillsFan1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Quit with the new ashtray, already!  You can survive with a USED ashtray if it helps keep the Bills in WNY. Be a TEAM player! 

Did I tell you about my coffee pot ?

Big crack in the glass pot, leaks all over the floor. Something needs to be done real soon. The floor is warping

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Did I tell you about my coffee pot ?

Big crack in the glass pot, leaks all over the floor. Something needs to be done real soon. The floor is warping

YOU HAVE A FLOOR? What are you complaining about?!?! 

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I listen to Sirius XM NFL.  On Moving The Chains today with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller they discussed the sale of the Commanders.  Then the topic turned to potenital sale of other teams and Pat Kirwin mentioned Seattle and BUFFALO.   WHAT?  Kirwin said he heard of that possibility.  Maybe it's a wild rumor but this is the first I've heard anything like this.  It's only been 7 years since the Pegula's purchased the Bills.  The only thing that I could think that would prompt Mr. Pegula to sell the team of was the health of Kim Pegula ... but I am speculating.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Assuming there is any truth to this, what assurances does the county have that the new owner would keep the Bills in WNY (for new stadium)?

So did Kirwan mention any reason?

4 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Who are these Pakula kids you speak of?

You can spell it any way you want. I’m volunteering for the position!!! They seem like a lovely family, and my family wouldn’t blame me for jumping ship. In fact, they might be trying to push me out already. 

It seemed like a passion when Kim got involved. I’d love it if the family can do this in a way that would make her proud. No Washington shenanigans, do it right and do it well. 

57 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I listen to Sirius XM NFL.  On Moving The Chains today with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller they discussed the sale of the Commanders.  Then the topic turned to potenital sale of other teams and Pat Kirwin mentioned Seattle and BUFFALO.   WHAT?  Kirwin said he heard of that possibility.  Maybe it's a wild rumor but this is the first I've heard anything like this.  It's only been 7 years since the Pegula's purchased the Bills.  The only thing that I could think that would prompt Mr. Pegula to sell the team of was the health of Kim Pegula ... but I am speculating.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Assuming there is any truth to this, what assurances does the county have that the new owner would keep the Bills in WNY (for new stadium)?

They aren’t going anywhere with the new stadium but if Terry did have to sell with Kim’s health issues it’s understandable…but all it means is the ridiculous Bon Jovi rumors are going to start up again 

Exactly the team value will only go up. Terry has kids who I can’t imagine wouldn’t be interested. His oldest was with him

at league meetings so seemingly interested. PK doesn’t appear to me as a guy who does speculation unless he said “ hey I’m spectating”. 

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

As per the new stadium lease, I do believe the new owner would be able to move the team without penalty in the year 2055. If there is NFL football still going on by then I'll eat my hat 

get some salt. Head injuries and CTE is prevalent in hockey, UFC, kick boxing, Boxing, Rugby, Soccer too, so that would need to go away along with NFL. 

I don't see it happening. Too much money at stake. More likely advances in head protection increases and rules change to lessen head trauma.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.