Name 2 players the Buffalo Bills will select in the 2023 NFL Draft

HOUSE

31 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

I'll go with

Jack Campbell

Jayden Reed

Who knows 

Those two were Chris Trepasso's picks.  He did a 3 round mock and Campbell was his first pick.  I'm trying to think of who the third player was.

Just looked it up.  He has the Bills taking Darnell Washington TE in the 2nd and Reed in the third.  He was on One Bills Live with Maddy Glab on Monday and I remember thinking I would love that draft!

Edited by jkeerie
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Those two were Chris Trepasso's picks.  He did a 3 round mock and Campbell was his first pick.  I'm trying to think of who the third player was.

Just looked it up.  He has the Bills taking Darnell Washington TE in the 2nd and Reed in the third.  He was on One Bills Live with Maddy Glab on Monday and I remember thinking I would love that draft!

Oh cool. I'd be happy with that draft too. Not sure if Jayden Reed has a high ceiling but seems like he could be a solid contributor to compete with Shakir and the other people we brought in during FA. Darnell Washington seems like a great pick up in the 2nd. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mannc said:

I have a sinking feeling Beane is going MLB with one of the first two picks, but I just could not bring myself to predict it. 

i dont understand this? its the biggest hole we have and the mlb is the qb of the D. even more important when it comes to a D that stays in nickle as a base and our top opponent main threat is a te that kills opponents over the middle. so why not draft high quality unless you feel other players are off the charts better then any mlb? 

47 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i dont understand this? its the biggest hole we have and the mlb is the qb of the D. even more important when it comes to a D that stays in nickle as a base and our top opponent main threat is a te that kills opponents over the middle. so why not draft high quality unless you feel other players are off the charts better then any mlb? 

Because over the last 20 years or so, the biggest mistakes the Bills have made in draft are when they have gone into the draft with a “big hole to fill”.  I would hate to see us use our first round pick to reach for a linebacker, and a trade up for a LB would be even worse.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.