Name 2 players the Buffalo Bills will select in the 2023 NFL Draft

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Fair enough. IMO he's a good enough player that I wouldn't mind.

If he was a more consistent pass rusher, then maybe rd 1.  He has 1st rd physical attributes. I just see him as a run plugger at this point with the potential to be a decent pass rusher.  Hot and cold motor + inconsistency scares me in huge men.  

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If he was a more consistent pass rusher, then maybe rd 1.  He has 1st rd physical attributes. I just see him as a run plugger at this point with the potential to be a decent pass rusher.  Hot and cold motor + inconsistency scares me in huge men.  

Not saying I've got to have him. But his RAS score says he's the Bills type. I'm no expert, but when I watched he was pushing the pocket a lot and physically dominating. The Bills could use a guy like that.

There's an argument either way, I think, but I wouldn't mind a DT if they like him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

21 seasons ?

Man there are alot of old farts on this board

Dante stills

Justin shorter

21 seasons?  That's just an appetizer.  If you don't wince when you hear the name Phil Dokes, well then....  well then just trust me.  You should!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, mrags said:

Thank you. Although Mazi might be the only one worth it that early. 

I’m just worried that he’s just a run stuffing nose.  Not making many stops in the backfield.  Inconsistency has been his middle name according to many scouting reports.  Seems like an athletic big man that lacks the motor to be great.  Maybe he needs. Better coaching and scheme.

If I’m gonna draft a 0-1 tech in rd 1 they better be Vita Vea.  I could see us going after Bresee though.  

I just hope, that if Beane plans on drafting a MLB with our first pick, that we trade down and accumulate picks while landing the last of the remaining Campbell, Simpson or Sanders.  If one of those guys last til our 2nd rd pick we’d have accumulated several picks at that point and might be able to draft a MLB, OL, WR, TE, DL in the first 3 rounds, plus additional 4ths and 5ths.   

yes, I know- easier said than done and we need a dance partner.  Make it happen Beane 

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.