The Walls be Closing

Kemp

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Jim Jordan should worry about his pedo wrestling program a little more than some emails

you should send him a email and let him know 😉

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Of coarse.

Let's see what they come up with.

Meanwhile, yet to hear that Trump isn't guilty of the charges he's facing and will be facing.

Will Gym Jordan be presiding over the raping of boys during the festivities since he's in that photo? 

you wanted info. i gave it. why are you asking questions so quickly when the taibbi hearing is two hours? its like your not even watching it? that cant be. did i waste my time here and now you go to a whatabouting to a different subject? 

2 in row who rely on  attacking the messager while ignoring the info presented. is that a trend?

33 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Which emails and what did they say? Which communication?

Is your stance that Trump committed crimes, but so did Hillary? Biden?

If that's your stance, why haven't Republicans gone after them and presented proof?

Put it in the courts.

Remember when you went after Hillary and she testified and took all their questions for 11 hours?

Remember when all those Republicans ran away from subpoenas? What were they afraid of? What did they have to hide? 

Um……they’ve been released - 

Here is NPR (state run news) downplaying them because that’s what commies do - you write from a communist perspective that’s what comes out.  Love how they call it the challenges of “policing a social media company.” 

They're a collection of internal emails and Slack chats capturing Twitter employees discussing company policies and fraught moderation calls. So far they've covered the decision to ban Trump, Twitter's short-lived decision to block a news story in October 2020 drawn from material on Hunter Biden's laptop, and how the company limits the reach of accounts that break its rules, including some well-known right-wing users.

Musk has given exclusive access to a small group of independent journalists including Matt Taibbi, formerly of Rolling Stone, and Bari Weiss, a former New York Times opinion columnist, under the condition they first post about the documents on Twitter.

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/14/1142666067/elon-musk-is-using-the-twitter-files-to-discredit-foes-and-push-conspiracy-theor

Anyone being sued for their reporting?

Claims aren’t made up?

Fauci sure as ***t isn’t suing.  

^^^

And lol the “short lived decision” to block the Hunter Biden story.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Really?  How would you react when you are talking to a long time customer and he starts telling you n!@@er jokes in a room next to an elderly black customer.  Would you want to have a beer with him?  You all deny the obvious.  There are many actually deplorable people in our midst.

Is his name retail hawk?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you should send him a email and let him know 😉

you wanted info. i gave it. why are you asking questions so quickly when the taibbi hearing is two hours? its like your not even watching it? that cant be. did i waste my time here and now you go to a whatabouting to a different subject? 

2 in row who rely on  attacking the messager while ignoring the info presented. is that a trend?

Where did I attack the messenger?

I even said let's see what they come up with.

However, none of you ever address the actual charges against Trump, nor any of his other anti-democratic actions and words.

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Um……they’ve been released - 

Here is NPR (state run news) downplaying them because that’s what commies do - you write from a communist perspective that’s what comes out.  Love how they call it the challenges of “policing a social media company.” 

They're a collection of internal emails and Slack chats capturing Twitter employees discussing company policies and fraught moderation calls. So far they've covered the decision to ban Trump, Twitter's short-lived decision to block a news story in October 2020 drawn from material on Hunter Biden's laptop, and how the company limits the reach of accounts that break its rules, including some well-known right-wing users.

Musk has given exclusive access to a small group of independent journalists including Matt Taibbi, formerly of Rolling Stone, and Bari Weiss, a former New York Times opinion columnist, under the condition they first post about the documents on Twitter.

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/14/1142666067/elon-musk-is-using-the-twitter-files-to-discredit-foes-and-push-conspiracy-theor

Anyone being sued for their reporting?

Claims aren’t made up?

Fauci sure as ***t isn’t suing.  

^^^

And lol the “short lived decision” to block the Hunter Biden story.  

And I said before, wherever the investigations lead is fine with me. If Dems broke laws, get rid of them.

And therein lies the difference between the two teams.

If Biden is found to have broken the law, screw him.

Because you're in a cult of personality you can't abide by those same rules and ethics.

Calling NPR State Radio is funny, though. They're not lying to their audience every day in order to support the State. Fox has done so for years. That's why they're going to lose billions of dollars.

Your (Republicans) most consistent behavior is to project on others what you yourself are doing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

A lucky 7!

You've chosen to ignore content by redtail hawk. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by SUNY_amherst. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Kemp. Options 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

If I was running for president in this situation, I’d take a plea deal and get this behind me as soon as possible

trump is a reality TV guy though. He likes the attention and likes martyring himself for average idiots 

only fools plead guilty for a crime they did not. commit.

but understand why the left would dream of that.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

A lucky 7!

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

didnt miss much. its like they all follow the same exact script.

12 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

oh wow they got some slack chats? Gamechanger there

Yeah they should investigate those to its fullest. I for one wanna know what everyone had for lunch 

Tops shooter was on slack and a discord board that the media said helped radicalize.  Why would it be foolish to know who is doing the radicalization. this isnt the first one to be radicalized on these sub social media sites. Eff, a few were on face book live, who was watching would be another good thing to investigate.

but a zinger about lunch sounds reasonable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

If I was running for president in this situation, I’d take a plea deal and get this behind me as soon as possible

trump is a reality TV guy though. He likes the attention and likes martyring himself for average idiots 

If we want to try and come up with a lasting good that may be a result of Trump, it's that he's exposed the seamy underbelly of the Republican Party.

Just this week, we've seen results of it in Wisconsin,Tennessee, and the Supreme Court. 

Trump has taken them down a road where they're losing the Independents. By showing fealty to Trump, the worst and craziest Republicans are winning primaries and those folks have a much lesser chance of winning general elections.

Trump doesn't care if he takes down the Republican Party. He only cares about himself. 

Keep up the good work, Donny.

• Eyeroll 1

57 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If we want to try and come up with a lasting good that may be a result of Trump, it's that he's exposed the seamy underbelly of the Republican Party.

Just this week, we've seen results of it in Wisconsin,Tennessee, and the Supreme Court. 

Trump has taken them down a road where they're losing the Independents. By showing fealty to Trump, the worst and craziest Republicans are winning primaries and those folks have a much lesser chance of winning general elections.

Trump doesn't care if he takes down the Republican Party. He only cares about himself. 

Keep up the good work, Donny.

Is that why the left and MSM is promoting trump so much lately. Like non stop in the cycle?

I figured it was for clicks from the TDS crew.  

Cant have an R (or a D for that matter) thats moderate and pulls the indi's.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Is that why the left and MSM is promoting trump so much lately. Like non stop in the cycle?

I figured it was for clicks from the TDS crew.  

Cant have an R (or a D for that matter) thats moderate and pulls the indi's.

Trump keeps making himself the center of attention, as he always has.

Going on Hannity and explaining the motives for his crimes is just the latest example. As the days go by he somehow gets more stupid.

He's ensuring his own convictions. 

That's the guy you want to be ruled by.

The walls be closing and he's ensuring it.

Don't worry though, MTG is available to replace him.

Jewish space lasers on stun.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

the stock market is closed. only bonds and futures

Good day for the Jews to tune their space lasers...

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

?

Amherst is correct:  from WSJ 2 hours ago — Trading in the bond market is set to end early at 12 p.m. ET for Good Friday. Stock futures stopped trading at 9:15 a.m. ET. The jobs report ...

to me, that meets the criteria for "trading"

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Good day for the Jews to tune their space lasers...

Amherst is correct:  from WSJ 2 hours ago — Trading in the bond market is set to end early at 12 p.m. ET for Good Friday. Stock futures stopped trading at 9:15 a.m. ET. The jobs report ...

to me, that meets the criteria for "trading"

Nonsense. Jobs report is not "trading," it's a report.

The "markets" by any reasonable, common interpretation means the stock market, ie., the big board, and the NASDAQ, which are both closed.

Not that any of that matters.

Don't need the Wall Street Journal for this, everyone knows it.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Nonsense. Jobs report is not "trading," it's a report.

The "markets" by any reasonable, common interpretation means the stock market, ie., the big board, and the NASDAQ, which are both closed.

Not that any of that matters.

So bonds don't count?  Oh no...you'd better inform the bond traders immediately.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

here's what I actually said but you knew that and still made it into a big burrito:

"Wall street is trading today"

I made it a "big burrito" by posting no text, just a question mark in response to your nonsensical claim?

Ya that's a "big burrito."

When the New York Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ are closed, it is called the markets are closed.

That's the common interpretation and vernacular.

That's why CNBC is in total holiday mode.

It isn't a big burrito, it is just silly.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

you're assuming we are all Christians....very MAGA of you.  but yeah, taking a break soon.  first, a few more zingers...

@Chris farley.  What is the piecework pay for an eyeroll now?

No, I’m not assuming anything. There are some days however when you might want to stop and take a pause though. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So you're a facist?  Must be cuz you certainly aren't nice around here to anyone who doesn't share your infallible opinions.

butt hurt? taking a break wouldn't be a bad idea.  Doping yoga to lighten up and clenching my jaw here.  Some think that requires meds.  I sure don't.  But yeah, I'll give it a try.  Not a contract or anything cuz I kinda like the game.