The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You believe that courts will rule against the law?

If Trump lucks into a Trump  judge like the one who was later overruled, it could happen, but I think the pendulum has swung from Teflon Don to easy pickings. I could be wrong, but it's the first time I've had such confidence.

What makes me even more confident is lstening to how the arguments supporting Trump from people like yourself have evolved from "He's innocent" to "What about blah blah blah?"

LMAO at the bolded.  If I had a dollar for everytime you guys said that.

Yeah and you aren't defending Joke being illegally in possession of documents because he supposedly gave them back when asked...only to find more later?  Again the defense being "he's a moron"?  Maybe it's the stutter.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meaning what term was used most often to describe what Mueller was doing.  You're the first person I've heard used "conspiracy," maybe ever but at least in 5 years.

If you want to argue that the media coverage was terrible, I think you and I would probably agree. 

I’m sticking to the actual known facts and how they apply to the law. 

Media narrative is a whole other thing. 

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If you want to argue that the media coverage was terrible, I think you and I would probably agree. 

I’m sticking to the actual known facts and how they apply to the law. 

Media narrative is a whole other thing. 

I agree on that.  But even Congress people rarely ever used the word "conspiracy."

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

LMAO at the bolded.  If I had a dollar for everytime you guys said that.

Yeah and you aren't defending Joke being illegally in possession of documents because he supposedly gave them back when asked...only to find more later?  Again the defense being "he's a moron"?  Maybe it's the stutter.

Whataboutism remains the only constant in your posts.

You're irritable because you fear there's a possibility that the head of your cult may be vulnerable. Maybe it's the first time you feared it. Maybe not.

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Whataboutism remains the only constant in your posts.

You're irritable because you fear there's a possibility that the head of your cult may be vulnerable. Maybe it's the first time you feared it. Maybe not.

I always laugh when someone uses "whataboutism."  Not only is it a stupid term (like "sticktoitiveness") it reveals that they admit their guy did/does it too.

And I've been hearing "we got him now" for the past 6 years.  Like the umpteen times before, I'll wait until something happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2023 at 7:20 AM, ChiGoose said:

And once again, you would need to prove that Biden knew those other documents were there and intentionally did not return them. There remains zero evidence to support that. You can make assumptions and you can claim whatever you want, but so far there is nothing that could be introduced in court to show that Biden was aware of those documents and refused to turn them over. 

You may be right in your court of law scenario, not sure. But @Doc isn't talking about a court of law, he's talking about impeachment. And as we all know from a few years ago, impeachment is not a legal process, it's a political process.  If it were me I don't think I'd feel as comfortable as you with my dog ate my homework excuse against a Republican led house.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

You may be right in your court of law scenario, not sure. But @Doc isn't talking about a court of law, he's talking about impeachment. And as we all know from a few years ago, impeachment is not a legal process, it's a political process.  If it were me I don't think I'd feel as comfortable as you with my dog ate my homework excuse against a Republican led house.

Oh, I don’t care about the GOP impeaching Biden because of this. I think it’s irrelevant. 

I think that this GOP would impeach Biden for ordering the same meal as his wife at a restaurant if they thought it would help them. 

We cannot decide how to enforce the law based on how other people may react to enforcement. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh, I don’t care about the GOP impeaching Biden because of this. I think it’s irrelevant. 

I think that this GOP would impeach Biden for ordering the same meal as his wife at a restaurant if they thought it would help them. 

We cannot decide how to enforce the law based on how other people may react to enforcement. 

MAGA forgets that unlike them, we do not have a cult mindset. If Biden did something wrong - impeach, charge and/or indict - who the f cares?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

MAGA forgets that unlike them, we do not have a cult mindset. If Biden did something wrong - impeach, charge and/or indict - who the f cares?

Lot's of stuff I don't particularly like about Biden.  Handing over documents as soon as he found them is not a big one.  Plus, there are better pitchers in the bullpen.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Doc said:

I always laugh when someone uses "whataboutism."  Not only is it a stupid term (like "sticktoitiveness") it reveals that they admit their guy did/does it too.

And I've been hearing "we got him now" for the past 6 years.  Like the umpteen times before, I'll wait until something happens.

I love to hear whataboutism thrown around. To me I read it as: 

What about principles.

The person throwing out "whataboutism" usually displays zero principles.

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Wait.

What else can you do?

The walls be closing.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love to hear whataboutism thrown around. To me I read it as: 

What about principles.

The person throwing out "whataboutism" usually displays zero principles.

You're refusing to decry crimes by your cult leader and projecting your team's shortcomings onto the other team.

Whenever Trump says look over there, he's the one committing the crime, and you suckers always lap it up.

I suppose the way your team is heading is if Trump is convicted you'll have no choice but to stage another tourism event and explain that you're the good guys, again.

And you claim to want to Make America Great Again.

By the way, when was that? What was the turning point?

I know you can't answer so you're only left with "Hunter Biden's laptop" or something you believe is witty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

You're refusing to decry crimes by your cult leader and projecting your team's shortcomings onto the other team.

Whenever Trump says look over there, he's the one committing the crime, and you suckers always lap it up.

I suppose the way your team is heading is if Trump is convicted you'll have no choice but to stage another tourism event and explain that you're the good guys, again.

And you claim to want to Make America Great Again.

By the way, when was that? What was the turning point?

I know you can't answer so you're only left with "Hunter Biden's laptop" or something you believe is witty.

Their party is in shambles.  Without culture war bs they have absolutely nothing.  Meanwhile we have a crew of youngsters coming up that may be great some day.  Goldman, Moskowitz etc.   Need to learn more about their vision but I love that they're young and smart.

Trump on Monday night called for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to “INDICT HIMSELF” .

After Trump implicated himself on Hannity the other day, he thinks everyone does stupid things like this.

• Eyeroll 2

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Eric Trump, and Donald Trump Jr. have all posted photos of the judge’s daughter on social media. 

They're all cowardly pieces of shiite, just like the Orange Piece of Shiite.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Eric Trump, and Donald Trump Jr. have all posted photos of the judge’s daughter on social media. 

They're all cowardly pieces of shiite, just like the Orange Piece of Shiite.

Ginni Thomas says hi.

And the "judges daughter" is a 34 year old democrat activist.

don't 'degrade' her by hiding her behind daddy's robes.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Ginni Thomas says hi.

As usual - always cleaning up the mess on aisle 45

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ginni Thomas says hi.

She'll be perfectly fine.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ginni Thomas says hi.

You mean the Ginni Thomas who was in touch with White House and other officials following the 2020 election, advocating for efforts to overturn the results of the presidential race?

She injected herself into the mess of Trump, but I'm not surprised you don't see a difference.

More likely you do, but cult gotta cult.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You mean the Ginni Thomas who was in touch with White House and other officials following the 2020 election, advocating for efforts to overturn the results of the presidential race?

She injected herself into the mess of Trump, but I'm not surprised you don't see a difference.

• Thank you (+1) 1