The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Sports umpires or coaches for example.  And then I see the fascists here and hope to God they never coach youth sports

Not sure if you consider me a fascist or not, but I ran a pretty successful baseball travel team in suburban Chicago for a number of years and was a patched  ump in Il. and Va.

I never noticed any political component from anybody in any of these endeavors.

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Not sure if you consider me a fascist or not, but I ran a pretty successful baseball travel team in suburban Chicago for a number of years and was a patched  ump in Il. and Va.

I never noticed any political component from anybody in any of these endeavors.

Did you meet many proud boys, neo nazis or 3 percenters at youth sporting events (excluding in the audience or at hitler youth rallies)?  Yes, I know both conservatives and liberals that participate but no wing nuts like the far right cult here.  never been to a paintball event tho.  Shooting events with real guns that have been to are actually full of protocol, etiquette and tradition.  Do you consider yourself a fascist?  Feigned ignorance is necessary but not sufficient.

Edited by redtail hawk

Get some help red. Take a vacation and watch a few sunsets. Follow  John Fogarty's advice.  "If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo, sit by the lake and watch the world go by."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

The wave crashed again in Wisconsin the other day.

How many elections in a row before the nitwits figure out they're losing control with the fascist, paranoid Trump leading them? 

Soon, they'll only have control of Red State legislatures, and that only because of gerrymandering.

It's really going to be crazy when the federal indictments come.

And when the country continues to go down the shitter like it has the past 2 years, everyone will wonder why did we vote for Dems and their crazy woke agenda.  But by then it will be too late.

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Did you meet many proud boys, neo nazis or 3 percenters at youth sporting events (excluding in the audience or at hitler youth rallies)?  Yes, I know both conservatives and liberals that participate but no wing nuts like the far right cult here.  never been to a paintball event tho.  Shooting events with real guns that have been to are actually full of protocol, etiquette and tradition.  Do you consider yourself a fascist?  Feigned ignorance is necessary but not sufficient.

Never met anyone like that, and we played a 50+ game schedule in three states.

Regarding your question, it is typical of the insanity posted here, and not interested.

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Get some help red. Take a vacation and watch a few sunsets. Follow  John Fogarty's advice.  "If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo, sit by the lake and watch the world go by."

Yes, going to a nice progressive city with mountain views , like minded people, great restaurants and museums this weekend.  still probably be some down time for pugilism here.

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Never met anyone like that, and we played a 50+ game schedule in three states.

Regarding your question, it is typical of the insanity posted here, and not interested.

yup, me neither.  That's what I was saying.  glad you agree.

41 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

@Big Blitz  is it your belief that this pic is fake.  If not, do you support this act?  Would you have been OK being part of it or even proud?

Yes - unfortunately it should have taken place at the Pentagon or Twitter headquarters - which is apparently the same thing.  

Your Government rigged 2020 and we have receipts - everything those protesters were protesting for ended up being true.

Never forget Trump wasn’t allowed to hold rallies because of the shamdemic. 

You all can F off.  

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes - unfortunately it should have taken place at the Pentagon or Twitter headquarters - which is apparently the same thing.  

Your Government rigged 2020 and we have receipts - everything those protesters were protesting for ended up being true.

You all can F off.  

So can you traitor 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So can you traitor 

Did Homeland/CIA operate on American soil to rig 2020 yes or no?  

Can I play you the clip or show you the receipts of how and why the Deep State operated here with Silicon Valley (we need a full audit and investigation of Google but it won’t ever happen) to prove to you they did?

Why did they decide to suppress the Hunter Biden story in June 2020?

Why did Twitter agree to promote only pro vaccine info and suppress ANY “super spreader” anti vaccine info?

I’ll gladly hang up and listen to you flail away about how Matt Taibbi is a hack or there was no there there.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

vitriol? you're kidding right.  There are actual nazi's and white supremacists here and you're worried about their delicate sensibilities?  Cuz I'm not.  

I can assure you I’m neither. But, from your response you may be further gone than I’ve always given you credit for…and that’s a real shame. 

If you ever got the chance to have a beer with the deplorables that you believe to be around every corner and behind every contrary post, I’m guessing you’d find that they’re just your fellow Americans with a different political opinion.

You can choose your rhetoric with each key stroke. 

Happy Easter 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The only traitors in this country are the ones so blinded by TDS and consumed with total power that they refuse to even care one iota about the actions of the Federal Government because Trump lost.  

I can assure everyone here that if that was reversed it would be the biggest story and scandal (rightfully so) in the history of the Republic.  Total abuse of power.  A corrupt department of defense.  And a complicit North Korean style media.  

Imagine the headlines - Trump bullies Twitter.  

Trump administration used the State to shutdown the country to win the election and used a very non lethal virus sham to do it.  

You people have no clue.  None.  

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The only traitors in this country are the ones so blinded by TDS and consumed with total power that they refuse to even care one iota about the actions of the Federal Government because Trump lost.  

I can assure everyone here that if that was reversed it would be the biggest story and scandal (rightfully so) in the history of the Republic.  Total abuse of power.  A corrupt department of defense.  And a complicit North Korean style media.  

Imagine the headlines - Trump bullies Twitter.  

Trump administration used the State to shutdown the country to win the election and used a very non lethal virus sham to do it.  

You people have no clue.  None.  

Don’t do crimes. 

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

And when the country continues to go down the shitter like it has the past 2 years, everyone will wonder why did we vote for Dems and their crazy woke agenda.  But by then it will be too late.

Can you be more specific than going down the shitter?

If you're talking about the price of some goods, I'm going to make the assumption that you know this is happening all over the world, so blaming it on Biden is nonsensical.

If you'd like to talk the deficit, it skyrocketed under Trump and has slowed under Biden.

You're saying you prefer a lifelong grifter and criminal who has stolen every chance he's gotten.

A man who is barred from being a part of any charity because he stole from his own charity.

A man whose reaction to the felling of the WTC was to brag how one of his buildings was now a really tall building.

A man who makes fun of the handicapped.

A draft dodger who called a war hero a loser.

A man who tried to overthrow the government over and over.

A man who loves dictators.

That's the guy you want in charge of America.

Since you support him, what other conclusion can be reached than you'd like to live under a dictator. How stupid can you be?

You cannot dispute anything I just wrote. so all you're left with is empty nonsense. Prove me wrong.

If it's gender crap, what's wrong with you?

It must be tough to watch your cult leader implode, but that's your tough luck.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You all can F off.  

All those receipts and you folks are still refusing to show them. Real smart. When you get your news from a guy who says that murdered children were really actors who were not murdered, you're being a fool or something far worse.

It's not a coincidence that the Nazis are on your team. That that doesn't give you pause is pretty telling about you folks. You moan about foreign money and influence while the Trump clan gets richer with the help of Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia.

All the proof you folks have shown have been shown to be untrue, even by judges appointed by Trump.

I know, it's all a conspiracy.

Pathetic.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

If you're talking about the price of some goods, I'm going to make the assumption that you know this is happening all over the world, so blaming it on Biden is nonsensical.

If you'd like to talk the deficit, it skyrocketed under Trump and has slowed under Biden.

You're saying you prefer a lifelong grifter and criminal who has stolen every chance he's gotten.

A man who is barred from being a part of any charity because he stole from his own charity.

A man whose reaction to the felling of the WTC was to brag how one of his buildings was now a really tall building.

Since you support him, what other conclusion can be reached than you'd like to live under a dictator. How stupid can you be?

You cannot dispute anything I just wrote. so all you're left with is empty nonsense. Prove me wrong.

Polling shows that a vast majority of people believe the Trump indictment is political.  

Polling also shows that a slight majority still, while knowing that, believe he should be indicted.  

Summarizes where we are in a nutshell.  

We are becoming so hateful, so polarized, that people are ok censoring others and using the legal system to exact political vengeance.  

It won’t be long until Republicans come around and feel/do the same.  

We’re on our way to mutually assured destruction.  Two America’s, where whoever is in power goes after it’s political opponents. 

We’ve already seen it with cancel culture.  Conservatives finally got on board and now we see accounts like Libs of Tik Tok and others able to wield enormous power and get people fired (some justifiably).  Boycotts engaged, going both ways.   

I already believe we’re witnessing the fall of the American Empire, so I won’t feel bad when those who locked down businesses and schools, while demonizing swaths of people and mandating bs vaccines.. those who cheer online censorship and demand corporate social justice compliance meet the same fate when R’s take more power.  

Your President told me I was responsible for others dying, and that I would experience a winter of death.  **** your moral lecturing about Trump.   Welcome to the new America your side has ushered in. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I can assure you I’m neither. But, from your response you may be further gone than I’ve always given you credit for…and that’s a real shame. 

If you ever got the chance to have a beer with the deplorables that you believe to be around every corner and behind every contrary post, I’m guessing you’d find that they’re just your fellow Americans with a different political opinion.

You can choose your rhetoric with each key stroke. 

Happy Easter 

Really?  How would you react when you are talking to a long time customer and he starts telling you n!@@er jokes in a room next to an elderly black customer.  Would you want to have a beer with him?  You all deny the obvious.  There are many actually deplorable people in our midst.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Polling shows that a vast majority of people believe the Trump indictment is political.  

Polling also shows that a slight majority still, while knowing that, believe he should be indicted.  

Summarizes where we are in a nutshell.  

We are becoming so hateful, so polarized, that people are ok censoring others and using the legal system to exact political vengeance.  

It won’t be long until Republicans come around and feel/do the same.  

We’re on our way to mutually assured destruction.  Two America’s, where whoever is in power goes after it’s political opponents. 

We’ve already seen it with cancel culture.  Conservatives finally got on board and now we see accounts like Libs of Tik Tok and others able to wield enormous power and get people fired (some justifiably).  Boycotts engaged, going both ways.   

I already believe we’re witnessing the fall of the American Empire, so I won’t feel bad when those who locked down businesses and schools, while demonizing swaths of people and mandating bs vaccines.. those who cheer online censorship and demand corporate social justice compliance meet the same fate when R’s take more power.  

Your President told me I was responsible for others dying, and that I would experience a winter of death.  **** your moral lecturing about Trump.   Welcome to the new America your side has ushered in. 

Warning us about polarization while backing Trump is too stupid to believe.

No one stormed the Capitol before Trump.

No one plotted kidnapping a sitting governor before Trump.

You want to talk about polls?

An Associated Press-GfK poll shows that 77 percent of Americans believe angels are real.

38% of Trump supporters believe the vaccine implanted microchips.

20% of Trump supporters believe the Earth is flat.

30% of Trump supporters believe NASA didn't land on the Moon.

https://carsey.unh.edu/publication/conspiracy-vs-science-a-survey-of-us-public-beliefs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Warning us about polarization while backing Trump is too stupid to believe.

No one stormed the Capitol before Trump.

No one plotted kidnapping a sitting governor before Trump.

You want to talk about polls?

An Associated Press-GfK poll shows that 77 percent of Americans believe angels are real.

38% of Trump supporters believe the vaccine implanted microchips.

20% of Trump supporters believe the Earth is flat.

30% of Trump supporters believe NASA didn't land on the Moon.

https://carsey.unh.edu/publication/conspiracy-vs-science-a-survey-of-us-public-beliefs

let's just be honest and strip away the veneer of civility:  the culture war is largely a class and education level war.  It's predominantly about the haves and have nots among different races which is a very old story with many chapters.  Ending spoiler:  the haves usually win.

• Vomit 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Really?  How would you react when you are talking to a long time customer and he starts telling you n!@@er jokes in a room next to an elderly black customer.  Would you want to have a beer with him?  You all deny the obvious.  There are many actually deplorable people in our midst.

Interesting story Hawk. And because of that encounter your takeaway is to assume that everyone who disagrees with you on issues of public policy is either a Nazi or White Supremacist? Wow, just wow. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

let's just be honest and strip away the veneer of civility:  the culture war is largely a class and education level war.  It's predominantly about the haves and have nots among different races which is a very old story with many chapters.  Ending spoiler:  the haves usually win.

Interesting as many of the strongest Dem strongholds also have some of the highest poverty rates.  And income inequality. 

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's tougher to watch the country implode under incompetent and weak leadership. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Interesting story Hawk. And because of that encounter your takeaway is to assume that everyone who disagrees with you on issues of public policy is either a Nazi or White Supremacist? Wow, just wow. 

you know, when there's a thread with "white supremacist" in its title and people admit they are one "8 days a week" what is a logical person to conclude?  It's all good fun and games?  When people insert some sanitized name for Nazi in a discussion.  and people here say I'm naive...

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

you know, when there's a thread with "white supremacist" in its title and people admit they are one "8 days a week" what is a logical person to conclude?  It's all good fun and games?  When people insert some sanitized name for Nazi in a discussion.  and people here say I'm naive...

Try and stay positive Hawk. 👍

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Interesting as many of the strongest Dem strongholds also have some of the highest poverty rates.  And income inequality. 

you don't read closely at all or read into what you want:

"have nots among different races".  all have nots are trying to get out of that circumstance.  Different races in that group see different solutions.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Try and stay positive Hawk. 👍

I answered your questions.  answer mine.  what is the logical conclusion?  What's the odds you'll deflect or ignore?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you don't read closely at all or read into what you want:

"have nots among different races".  all have nots are trying to get out of that circumstance.  Different races in that group see different solutions.

I answered your questions.  answer mine.  what is the logical conclusion?  What's the odds you'll deflect or ignore?

No deflection here. I just have not had the same experience as you. I come from a background and environment where people get along. It has shaped my world view. Yours clearly has been different…and for that I’m sad. But I can assure you that the deplorables are extremely few and far between on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No deflection here. I just have not had the same experience as you. I come from a background and environment where people get along. It has shaped my world view. Yours clearly has been different…and for that I’m sad. But I can assure you that the deplorables are extremely few and far between on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

deflection as anticipated.  What is the conclusion to be drawn from the documented findings and posts here.  Anything or are they meaningless and irrelevant as so many seem to pretend?

Edited by redtail hawk

51 minutes ago, Kemp said:

All those receipts and you folks are still refusing to show them. Real smart. When you get your news from a guy who says that murdered children were really actors who were not murdered, you're being a fool or something far worse.

It's not a coincidence that the Nazis are on your team. That that doesn't give you pause is pretty telling about you folks. You moan about foreign money and influence while the Trump clan gets richer with the help of Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia.

All the proof you folks have shown have been shown to be untrue, even by judges appointed by Trump.

I know, it's all a conspiracy.

Pathetic.

Holy ***t they have the EMAILS! 

They have the communication!  

What planet are you people on and do you actually call it Denial?

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's tougher to watch the country implode under incompetent and weak leadership. 

I said you wouldn't be able to dispute any specifics and you didn't let me down. 

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

the 2020 election was a blowout. Its like a football game, when you lose 52-17 you can't really say it was rigged. 

I started watching the SDSU UCONN final the other night and 20 mins in I said to my wife:  This is like the Bills against the Bengals.  Turned it off 20 minutes later.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

deflection as anticipated.  What is the conclusion to be drawn from the documented findings and posts here.  Anything or are they meaningless and irrelevant as so many seem to pretend?

Have a great day. Enjoy your perspective. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Holy ***t they have the EMAILS! 

They have the communication!  

What planet are you people on and do you actually call it Denial?

Which emails and what did they say? Which communication?

Is your stance that Trump committed crimes, but so did Hillary? Biden?

If that's your stance, why haven't Republicans gone after them and presented proof?

Put it in the courts.

Remember when you went after Hillary and she testified and took all their questions for 11 hours?

Remember when all those Republicans ran away from subpoenas? What were they afraid of? What did they have to hide? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

the 2020 election was a blowout. Its like a football game, when you lose 52-17 you can't really say it was rigged. 

Apparently Republicans can.

San Diego State has just claimed they beat UConn. Let's see how it plays out.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No need.  All one needs to do is see what state the country is in.

Twice

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Which emails and what did they say? Which communication?

hello how are you this evening? i see you looking at the menu for information. have a seat.

for your first coarse.

irs payed him a visit to his home morning of as well. just to get info on his W2. not intimidate. 😁. enjoy.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If that's your stance, why haven't Republicans gone after them and presented proof?

here you go. goose gander? can of worms? please wait while the chef prepares.

At least two Republican DAs want to prosecute Bidens - New York Post https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/at-least-2-gop-das-want-to-prosecute-bidens-after-trump-arrest-comer/amp/

anything else sir? more drinks? bread? call me if you need me.

On a side note, Tennessee Republicans just made a huge blunder by expelling 3 Democrats for protesting during session.

The pushback will be on a national scale.

Republicans continue to dig their own graves.  

Thanks Donald for leading them into irrelevance.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

hello how are you this evening? i see you looking at the menu for information. have a seat.

for your first coarse.

irs payed him a visit to his home morning of as well. just to get info on his W2. not intimidate. 😁. enjoy.

here you go. goose gander? can of worms? please wait while the chef prepares.

At least two Republican DAs want to prosecute Bidens - New York Post https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/at-least-2-gop-das-want-to-prosecute-bidens-after-trump-arrest-comer/amp/

anything else sir? more drinks? bread? call me if you need me.

Of coarse.

Let's see what they come up with.

Meanwhile, yet to hear that Trump isn't guilty of the charges he's facing and will be facing.

Will Gym Jordan be presiding over the raping of boys during the festivities since he's in that photo? 

• Like (+1) 1