The Walls be Closing

Kemp

19 hours ago, Doc said:

You sure you want to go down that path, considering there were more deaths under Joke in the same time period, despite "listening to the science," reforming the pandemic response team and having vaccines and treatments that weren't there under Trump?

Did you inject bleach?

• Like (+1) 1

Any Trump fans here who can explain why Trump has once again praised the Communist leaders of Russia, China, and North Korea in his latest interview?

The most remarkable part is that Trump fans accuse those who don't like Trump of being Communists. An amazing failure of logic and a great example of living in denial. 

That's why we wonder if it's stupidity or evil that drives all of you. I realize some of you are both.

Since none of you can answer why Trump loves Communist leaders, you'll have to change the subject and talk about Hillary or Biden or post an emoji, because what else can you do?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine walking into @redtail hawk office wearing a MAGA hat. That oath he took goes right out the window....

happened all the time.  Saw some pretty scary tattoos.  Didn't change a thing re my professionalism.  but imagine how @Doc would react to someone wearing a Che Guevara T shirt to his surgery center.  Might never wake up.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

happened all the time.  Saw some pretty scary tattoos.  Didn't change a thing re my professionalism.  but imagine how @Doc would react to someone wearing a Che Guevara T shirt to his surgery center.  Might never wake up.

I see them after they've changed into their gowns.  So that saves them...

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

that wouldn't help your lack of knowledge...what happened to the pt with 2nd degree HB?  ICU and pacemaker?  How did u respond immediately?

Didn't seem to affect you... 

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I’ll bet u frantically asked the hospital operator to find someone like me that knew how to keep the patient alive all the while $hitting your pants.  Been there done that

No.  As you correctly deduced, it was intermittent and she was back in NSR and remained that way in PACU.  Had a nurse contact her PCP and sent the rhythm strip.  They said to send her home and they'd follow up.  And I made sure I documented everything, especially that last part.

Edited by Doc
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No.  As you correctly deduced, it was intermittent and she was back in NSR and remained that way in PACU.  Had a nurse contact her PCP and sent the rhythm strip.  They said to send her home and they'd follow up.  And I made sure I documented everything, especially that last part.

So you didn't do a preop EKG and then didn't consult a cardiologist for 2nd degree type 2 AV block.  Good lord.  Did you at least do an actual 12 lead before sending him home?  Document all you want, he goes into complete heart block and dies, you'll be named.  Talking to his PCP doesn't absolve you of not doing the right thing.  btw, when do you find time away from the forum to actually see pts?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

So you didn't do a preop EKG and then didn't consult a cardiologist for 2nd degree type 2 AV block.  Good lord.  Did you at least do an actual 12 lead before sending him home?  Document all you want, he goes into complete heart block and dies, you'll be named.  Talking to his PCP doesn't absolve you of not doing the right thing.  btw, when do you find time away from the forum to actually see pts?

Again it was a 53 year old woman with no diagnosed history of heart issues, much less HB and she went back into NSR so the 12 lead in PACU captured nothing.  And again I contacted her PCP and informed the patient and her husband about the risks of just following up instead of waiting for hours in the ER and documented it all.

And when I'm in a room, there is plenty of time between cases to post.  When I'm supervising, even more.  Today I have the day off.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again it was a 53 year old woman with no diagnosed history of heart issues, much less HB and she went back into NSR so the 12 lead in PACU captured nothing.  And again I contacted her PCP and informed the patient and her husband about the risks of just following up instead of waiting for hours in the ER and documented it all.

And when I'm in a room, there is plenty of time between cases to post.  When I'm supervising, even more.  Today I have the day off.

I really hope for the pt sake that you aren't a doctor.  you are clueless:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482359/

"Mobitz type II is rarely seen in patients without structural heart disease. It is often associated with myocardial ischemia and fibrosis or sclerosis of the myocardium. This rhythm often progresses to third-degree atrioventricular block.

Treatment for a Mobitz type II involves initiating pacing as soon as this rhythm is identified. Type II blocks imply structural damage to the AV conduction system. This rhythm often deteriorates into complete heart block. These patients require transvenous pacing until a permanent pacemaker is placed. Unlike Mobitz type I (Wenckebach), patients that are bradycardic and hypotensive with a Mobitz type II rhythm often do not respond to atropine."  

Please tell me you're lying about being a doc.  If not, call the pt and ensure her safety and ensure follow up with a cardiologist.  @Wacka is concerned with bedside manner and I'm worried about negligence and lack of concern.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Any Trump fans here who can explain why Trump has once again praised the Communist leaders of Russia, China, and North Korea in his latest interview?

The most remarkable part is that Trump fans accuse those who don't like Trump of being Communists. An amazing failure of logic and a great example of living in denial. 

That's why we wonder if it's stupidity or evil that drives all of you. I realize some of you are both.

Since none of you can answer why Trump loves Communist leaders, you'll have to change the subject and talk about Hillary or Biden or post an emoji, because what else can you do?

Crickets from @BillsFanNC and @LeviF? Shocker 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

What's the fuss? I'd expect all the fake liberals would be wetting their pants over Trump poor choice of words and dumb praise.  As those leaders run a version of the same fascist system the democrats are working so hard to establish here.  Sadly, while they bask in self-belief of superiority over the common working person the truth is they're to slow-witted to see it.

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Sorry I don't identify as a Trump fan and have been very publicly critical here of both him and China.

And as the fu kc stain that @BillStime knows full well, I dont ever see his/her/their posts unless someone unfortunately quotes him/her/them. Same goes for the rest of the PPP commies.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I really hope for the pt sake that you aren't a doctor.  you are clueless:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482359/

"Mobitz type II is rarely seen in patients without structural heart disease. It is often associated with myocardial ischemia and fibrosis or sclerosis of the myocardium. This rhythm often progresses to third-degree atrioventricular block.

Treatment for a Mobitz type II involves initiating pacing as soon as this rhythm is identified. Type II blocks imply structural damage to the AV conduction system. This rhythm often deteriorates into complete heart block. These patients require transvenous pacing until a permanent pacemaker is placed. Unlike Mobitz type I (Wenckebach), patients that are bradycardic and hypotensive with a Mobitz type II rhythm often do not respond to atropine."  

Please tell me you're lying about being a doc.  If not, call the pt and ensure her safety and ensure follow up with a cardiologist.  @Wacka is concerned with bedside manner and I'm worried about negligence and lack of concern.

English please. Part of bedside manner idscommunicating with the patient.

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

the patient needs a temporary pacemaker now followed by a permanent pacemaker due to risk of death.  the rhythm implies blocked  arteries or "bad wires".

Was that so hard? No you want to look like mister "I'm smarter tha you." When I talk to layman about molecular biology (my field), I make sure I explain any jargon  or complex situations.

58 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I did what I felt was appropriate, as I've done throughout my 23 year career.  I guess my patients must all be lucky.

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

Was that so hard? No you want to look like mister "I'm smarter tha you." When I talk to layman about molecular biology (my field), I make sure I explain any jargon  or complex situations.

a remedial course in cardiac electrophysiology is above the scope of this forum.  Agreed?  but it can be useful for discerning liars here.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

prob shouldn't start a reply like that with.

I've never seen any write so much without saying anything.

umm you never seen any write? any...what? thing? lol

i jot posts down on break at work most the time professor. lighten up cause i promise i have reached a pretty high level of education without your guidance.

i only asked you to answer a simple question. this was awhile ago and you just slapped a emoji on your hero billstime reply at that time. you then wait. now come out with this garbage to something that wasn't even directed at you.

get your capitilizing nerdy sounding a$$ back behind billstime. china trade war. biden is pushing china into becoming russias greatest ally militarily and you talk about trade war? as they are all dumping the dollar you talk about time and money? it directly came out your pocket from a broad policy LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENTS POLiCY MADE. but trumps "trade war" was the worst evAR. so just naming policies that will hit you down the line is why he was the worst one. ok. i said directly. you can't even tell the difference with examples given? 4rth graders know what direct and indirect is. so just dont answer it. it was the whole point. you can't. just parroting what you were told and pretending it effected you. if you weren't told you have no clue but your gas doubles in a week. we ask questions.

ill go rest my concussion that i got from reading this nothing of a post from "any". you can go back to doing crosswords and grading papers on MS word. thats not me "try and be" condescending. just giving it back to the educated liberal.

Yes my typo vs your every post.  Spare me.  And it's Mr Professor Sir.

Is English your 2nd language?  I mean I hate typing on my phone but...I manage most of the time.  Probably not if I take an ambien.  You taking ambien?  Washing them down with a couple beers?  

Your knocking what Bill said when one of your examples is similar, you get that right?

Yes oil impacts most of what we pay, not just at the pump.  Directly.   As does technology price increases.  Both when I buy things for myself and when every company I interact with increases their price to me because tech they bought was more expensive. The problem is Biden is only partially to blame for oil prices while Trump is 100% to blame for China (specifically those moronic tarriffs).

I dislike Biden.  One reason is I wish he'd done more about gas prices.  Not because it's his fault but it's his job to fix it.  

17 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's the fuss? I'd expect all the fake liberals would be wetting their pants over Trump poor choice of words and dumb praise.  As those leaders run a version of the same fascist system the democrats are working so hard to establish here.  Sadly, while they bask in self-belief of superiority over the common working person the truth is they're to slow-witted to see it.

Poor choice of words? 

So, your defense of Trump is that he's a moron? Even you call him dumb.

Face up to the facts.

Trump adores Communist leaders because they are dictators. He wants the same protection they have because he's a criminal.

We'll continue with this logic failure by members of your team.

You adore a man in love with Communists and call those of us who oppose him of being Communists. How stupid can you be to rationalize all of this?

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Poor choice of words? 

So, your defense of Trump is that he's a moron? Even you call him dumb.

Face up to the facts.

Trump adores Communist leaders because they are dictators. He wants the same protection they have because he's a criminal.

We'll continue with this logic failure by members of your team.

You adore a man in love with Communists and call those of us who oppose him of being Communists. How stupid can you be to rationalize all of this?

Yet somehow all these pathetic attempts to nail this guy for what you think is obvious remains elusive.  You should consider there's a lot less substance there in these "crimes" than what you believe.  Sure he's over the top with it but having a certain level of respect for your adversaries is something good leaders and champions share.  As for how "bad" we need to always say our adversaries are, maybe because the left is composed of mental and emotional weaklings they need to hear constantly about how bad the other guy is and how wonderful they are to keep their fragile egos from disintegrating?   

For me, I've pretty much had my limit of all this crying and wailing over Trump.  In the great scheme of things all the focus is on Trump and "soft" social issues are of little matter to our current challenges.  As a failing world power, the current administration of Emperor Nero is taking us down the crapper faster than it was thought possible.  Its seems that not a day passes without some news of an arrangement or deal between countries that doesn't include America or removes another of our pieces from the Chess Board.  You should pay attention to some of this rather than worrying about big, bad, Trump all day long.  And take some personal actions to protect yourself from the fallout of consistently bad decision and bad policy out of Washington.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

because the left is composed of mental and emotional weaklings they need to hear constantly about how bad the other guy is and how wonderful they are to keep their fragile egos from disintegrating?   

OMG...you mean like the haters trump hosted recently at Mar-a lago who openly despise blacks and Jews?  Or the very fine people at the Charlottesville riot?  Or playing a recording of a bunch of traitors at a recent campaign event?

MAGA's are the ones that need an enemy to blame for their pathetic existences...It would be sad if it wasn't so dangerous.  MAGA's suck.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

OMG...you mean like the haters trump hosted recently at Mar-a lago who openly despise blacks and Jews?  Or the very fine people at the Charlottesville riot?  Or playing a recording of a bunch of traitors at a recent campaign event?

MAGA's are the ones that need an enemy to blame for their pathetic existences...It would be sad if it wasn't so dangerous.  MAGA's suck.

Hawk…you’re not still repeating the lie that Trump called that Nazi group ‘very fine people’….are you? This has been debunked so many times that it’s beneath ANYONE to continue spreading that utter falsehood. Come on man! At some point it just has to stop. I think six years is the statute of limitations.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hawk…you’re not still repeating the lie that Trump called that Nazi group ‘very fine people’….are you? This has been debunked so many times that it’s beneath ANYONE to continue spreading that utter falsehood. Come on man! At some point it just has to stop. I think six years is the statute of limitations.

really?  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-defends-2017-fine-people-comments-calls-robert/story?id=62653478

your turn...but let's make the stupid assumption that u are correct.  

Then what of the other examples of hating the other that I gave?  I can give more but they should suffice...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Really! 

your turn...he was clearly dog whistling approval to the scummy haters that make up a significant percentage of the MAGA movement.  but let's move on.  defend the other examples of hate I gave.  Hating is a core MAGA principle.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

I'm certain that @redtail hawk continues to double down on his idiocy because commies always ignore the entirety of Trumps words...

In commie world "condemned totally" means support. 

"Peacefully and patriotically" means go do an insurrection. 

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists; they should be condemned totally -- you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How about you actually READ the story you posted? You can read, right?

Which part?  the part about Robert lee being a great general?  didn't trump say in regards to other military figures that he hates losers?  Sure, he always includes plausible deniability.  It's what cheaters and liars do.  Even you can't believe that quote wasn't a thumps up to white supremacists...oh, and there is no statute of limitations in re to hate crimes.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Which part?  the part about Robert lee being a great general?  didn't trump say in regards to other military figures that he hates losers?  Sure, he always includes plausible deniability.  It's what cheaters and liars do.  Even you can't beklieve that quote wasn't a thumps up to white supremacists...

Nice try at backing out of it Hawk. You could just do the adult thing and admit you were wrong…which you were. But no, it’s far easier to repeat the DNC sponsored media lie in hopes of scoring cheap points with the uninformed masses. It’s not biggie, but the fact you want to double down on this clearly blatant piece of true misinformation speaks volumes….unfortunately. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try at backing out of it Hawk. You could just do the adult thing and admit you were wrong…which you were. But no, it’s far easier to repeat the DNC sponsored media lie in hopes of scoring cheap points with the uninformed masses. It’s not biggie, but the fact you want to double down on this clearly blatant piece of true misinformation speaks volumes….unfortunately. 

hmmm...we (at least I) are now well versed in the deflection and obfuscation techniques (oh, and outright lies) of the MAGA chorus here.  So let's move on.  In support of that effort:  I was wrong😀.

What about the other examples.  Someone else in the chorus made the argument that the D's need someone to demonize.  I'm arguing that the R's need them much more.  Hell, I hate most MAGA's but would love it if they just disappeared...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1