The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

hmmm...we (at least I) are now well versed in the deflection and obfuscation techniques of the MAGA chorus here.  So let's move on.  In support of that effort:  I was wrong😀.

What about the other examples.  Someone else in the chorus made the argument that the D's need someone to demonize.  I'm arguing that the R's need them much more.  Hell, I hate most MAGA's but would love it if they just disappeared...

I’ll accept the apology. I know that wasn’t easy for you. Now as regards to the overly generalized MAGA slur, is it that you oppose the idea of America being great? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll accept the apology. I know that wasn’t easy for you. Now as regards to the overly generalized MAGA slur, is it that you oppose the idea of America being great? 

which page out of the MAGA playbook did you find that tack?

No, I hate losers that know they can't win fairly, then cheat and won't admit it when caught.  For example, using a false identity for years...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

which page out of the MAGA playbook did you find that tack?

No, I hate losers that know they can't win fairly, then cheat and won't admit it when caught.  For example, using a false identity for years...

It’s obvious you don’t even know what your cute acronymical slur stands for. And I have no idea what the “false identity” thing is supposed to mean. Time to step away from the keyboard. (By the way…did you get your new one? 👍)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

“false identity” thing is supposed to mean

of course you don't.  You selectively read this thread.  just totally missed an exchange that amounted to about a dozen posts...🙄

@Chris farleychimes in with his typical eye roll response.  Did the chorus send out a memo on the use of this form of "argument"?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

of course you don't.  You selectively read this thread.  just totally missed an exchange that amounted to about a dozen posts...🙄

@Chris farleychimes in with his typical eye roll response.  Did the chorus send out a memo on the use of this form of "argument"?

Yes, I only selectively read this and every thread. I jump over here occasionally going back and forth from the football side as we get closer to the draft. I’m a true Bills fan. Not sure what others are doing on here. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, I only selectively read this and every thread. I jump over here occasionally going back and forth from the football side as we get closer to the draft. I’m a true Bills fan. Not sure what others are doing on here. 😉

got to do something in this pre draft dead zone.  chasing rumors gets old, doing the 10K mock gets old.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes my typo vs your every post.  Spare me.  And it's Mr Professor Sir.

Is English your 2nd language?  I mean I hate typing on my phone but...I manage most of the time.  Probably not if I take an ambien.  You taking ambien?  Washing them down with a couple beers?  

Your knocking what Bill said when one of your examples is similar, you get that right?

Yes oil impacts most of what we pay, not just at the pump.  Directly.   As does technology price increases.  Both when I buy things for myself and when every company I interact with increases their price to me because tech they bought was more expensive. The problem is Biden is only partially to blame for oil prices while Trump is 100% to blame for China (specifically those moronic tarriffs).

I dislike Biden.  One reason is I wish he'd done more about gas prices.  Not because it's his fault but it's his job to fix it.  

ouch. i didnt know you read my thoughts so often that you can critique my EVERY post. obviously i have to do better for my fan. ill make alot of typos like you but capitalize. try your best to read my shlog. if you can.

You can't answer the question. I can literally name every presidential policy in human history and it will effect people at some point. good or bad. large or small segments. You choose a trade war as your reasoning as worst ever. while it did have a effect, its pretty weak. Obviously tariffs on China boosting the cost for products of their slave labor made your trips to Walmart seethe in rage. Sorry i did not notice a significant price jump. If i did I thought decades of imbalance in US trade policy with China was worth trying to adjust. Seeing as we are massive consumers and China picks and chooses what american products they decide to allow in their country. some of those allowed face big tariffs just to be in that market. Thats before they steal our intellectual property, manufacture under slave wages and sell back to Mr Professor at a discount. Good for Ron but not so much for american manufacturing. any price increase may have led to consumers choosing american made products that are at a competitive price. obviously a horrific mistake to try.

Biden saw a similar problem. We made too much domestic oil. We need to stop doing that and immediately shift to a energy we have no infrastructure or rare earth minerals for. We also need to cower in fear and fire people for vaccines that do not work well. For years mind you. Me and my fellow citizens felt that immediately and hard. making new life decisions on food or gas every week is a bit different in my world. there are no alternatives. I am paid a decent wage but i know alot of people this is devastating to. no big deal to a tenured english teacher like yourself. 

Its a difference of opinion i guess. You see global warming as a worthy cause. I see a opposing a growing nuclear powered adversary trade disadvantage as one. You couldn't buy cheap chinese products..as cheap. everyone on fixed income had to skip meals to get to work. you paid more for chinese products. We all pay more for every product. including chinese. you realize that right? Gas doubling in a weeks time. people losing their jobs in a day. direct negative "reprocushunz" to me, and you. if you look close you might say one is much worse.

Bidens campaign promise was to end fossil fuels. executive orders on drilling domestically. Its only partially his fault? selling our reserve off. We were independent. sure. whatever you need to tell yourself with those facts in mind. 

typos, missing indents on paragraphs aside i hope you can comprehend how stupid this comparison is. you may never live in a country that had the prices with the "worst president" presiding again. Am i still unclear on the difference or should i switch to my 3rd language?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mock drafts are such mental *****.  

I ignore the main board from the end of the season  until the beginning of training camp except to see who the Bills drafted or FAs they signed.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yet somehow all these pathetic attempts to nail this guy for what you think is obvious remains elusive.  You should consider there's a lot less substance there in these "crimes" than what you believe.  Sure he's over the top with it but having a certain level of respect for your adversaries is something good leaders and champions share.  As for how "bad" we need to always say our adversaries are, maybe because the left is composed of mental and emotional weaklings they need to hear constantly about how bad the other guy is and how wonderful they are to keep their fragile egos from disintegrating?   

For me, I've pretty much had my limit of all this crying and wailing over Trump.  In the great scheme of things all the focus is on Trump and "soft" social issues are of little matter to our current challenges.  As a failing world power, the current administration of Emperor Nero is taking us down the crapper faster than it was thought possible.  Its seems that not a day passes without some news of an arrangement or deal between countries that doesn't include America or removes another of our pieces from the Chess Board.  You should pay attention to some of this rather than worrying about big, bad, Trump all day long.  And take some personal actions to protect yourself from the fallout of consistently bad decision and bad policy out of Washington.

Congratulations on being the umpteenth poster that can't address the whole Communist thing I laid out. It's because your stance is illogical, but cults always defy logic and you will never be able to address Trump's adoration of Communist dictators while calling those of us who oppose him Communists. Just keep changing the subject. What else can you possibly do? You're in a cult.

It's pretty revealing about you and yours that an attempt to overthrow the U.S. government is some trivial matter.

You describe us as having fragile egos that are degenerating while crying that you have reached your limit of tolerance. Boo hoo.

Anyway, plenty more is coming, so suck it up.

Remember when your team was all about law and order?

Remember when you called us snowflakes?

image.thumb.png.23a38e9d37ef6bc99f8eb8f939136839.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Let's get @redtail hawk lunacy straight..as much as is possible at least.

He makes the long ago debunked commie talking point that Trump called the nazis and white nationalists at Charlottesville very fine people.

Then he apparently posts an article that he believes supports his contention, but the article in fact reports the truth that Trump explicitly and specifically condemned neo nazis and white nationalists at Charlottesville. 

He admits he was "wrong" along with the compulsory yeah but we all know what Trump really thinks so it doesn't matter.

Good luck having an intellectually honest conversation with a commie !@#$ stick like him.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He makes the long ago debunked commie talking point that Trump called the nazis and white nationalists at Charlottesville very fine people.

Then he apparently posts an article that he believes supports his contention, but the article in fact reports the truth that Trump explicitly and specifically condemned neo nazis and white nationalists at Charlottesville. 

He admits he was "wrong" along with the compulsory yeah but we all know what Trump really thinks so it doesn't matter.

Good luck having an intellectually honest conversation with a commie !@#$ stick like him.

Another one who calls the oppostion Commies, while supporting the man who adores Communist dictators. No other American President has ever voiced those opinions. Only Trump. I wonder why that is? 

More importantly, if someone adores the man who adores Communist dictators, how could they not be Communists?

Another one who can't reconcile all of this into coherent thought. It's both sad and pathetic but makes crystal clear how dictatorships come to be.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Congratulations on being the umpteenth poster that can't address the whole Communist thing I laid out. It's because your stance is illogical, but cults always defy logic and you will never be able to address Trump's adoration of Communist dictators while calling those of us who oppose him Communists. Just keep changing the subject. What else can you possibly do? You're in a cult.

It's pretty revealing about you and yours that an attempt to overthrow the U.S. government is some trivial matter.

You describe us as having fragile egos that are degenerating while crying that you have reached your limit of tolerance. Boo hoo.

Anyway, plenty more is coming, so suck it up.

Remember when your team was all about law and order?

I don't know.  I think losers is a better title.  Snowflake works tho...

• Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're hilarious!!  Wanna set some ground rules for arguing?  Fine with me.  I just don't trust any of you MAGA's to actually follow them.  It's not your thing.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just another puppet.  Which is how they like them.

• Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Boomercons were so successful with the en masse bombing of the term "snowflake" against libs in 2016 that it has haunted them ever since. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ah, an eye for an eye...or is it a tooth for a brain?  cool...

the small difference is that one of us is being truthful and the other not.

If you say so chief.  Youi just happened to retire and stumble on this site despite it being in existence for over 20 years, eh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you say so chief.  Youi just happened to retire and stumble on this site despite it being in existence for over 20 years, eh? 

oh are you a lawyer now?  change your screen name to Esq.

you really need to work on your case.  totally unconvincing

So do you need 20 years here to be bona fide?  doesn't seem that's a good measure given your posts.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So do you need 20 years here to be bona fide?  doesn't seem that's a good measure given your posts.

Some of us have been here since the 1990s, before the crash.  you have only been here for less than 8 months. You are a newbie.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Message boards aren’t a very new thing the popularity was about 20 years ago, many users here have been here for years whenever a new user pops up particularly in the political section and parrots taking points, we are going to think you are a troll. Which you are by the way.

You come up thumping your chest you are a retired doctor that survived two malpractice suits not realizing there is a bunch of us on the right that are in medical and science professions so we aren’t just going to appeal to your authority because well …..we are intelligent. You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Wacka said:

Some of us have been here since the 1990s, before the crash.  you have only been here for less than 8 months. You are a newbie.

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Message boards aren’t a very new thing the popularity was about 20 years ago, many users here have been here for years whenever a new user pops up particularly in the political section and parrots taking points, we are going to think you are a troll. Which you are by the way.

You come up thumping your chest you are a retired doctor that survived two malpractice suits not realizing there is a bunch of us on the right that are in medical and science professions so we aren’t just going to appeal to your authority because well …..we are intelligent. You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

Who is “we?”

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

and?...Peterman has been in the NFL longer than JA yet one sucks and one is very good

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pretty much the members of the board not named chigoose, billstime, cofeeforcloseers, and look at you, you are back so let’s throw you the mix. MAGA's

FIFY

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

Have no idea what this means.  you helped me in my career?  translation pls.  do I supposedly owe you something?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

and?...Peterman has been in the NFL longer than JA yet one sucks and one is very good

FIFY

You keep saying MAGA when it’s been made clear several members on here don’t care for Trump they just hate liberal agendas. You know why? We have one member who is knowledgeable in strategic military operations, great insight, but the 5 or 6 of you all scream “Your a Putin Lover” if it isn’t anything positive Ukraine.

We have another who is knowledgeable in firearms explains problems with gun bans the same 5 or 6 of you cry “Ban the AR-15 ban guns!”

We have a doctor and scientists who been here during the height of Covid who again great insight the same 5 or 6 all mock “Horse Worm medication derrr” 

And just this thread because you think someone is MAGA you tried to make yourself look better than him, problem is nobody cares because they are secure in their professions and expertise.

You agree with 5 or 6 clowns on here and keep using the tired MAGA mantra hey you may be a doctor but without any independent thought your just educated not intelligent.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You keep saying MAGA when it’s been made clear several members on here don’t care for Trump they just hate liberal agendas. You know why? We have one member who is knowledgeable in strategic military operations, great insight, but the 5 or 6 of you all scream “Your a Putin Lover” if it isn’t anything positive Ukraine.

We have another who is knowledgeable in firearms explains problems with gun bans the same 5 or 6 of you cry “Ban the AR-15 ban guns!”

We have a doctor and scientists who been here during the height of Covid who again great insight the same 5 or 6 all mock “Horse Worm medication derrr” 

And just this thread because you think someone is MAGA you tried to make yourself look better than him, problem is nobody cares because they are secure in their professions and expertise.

You agree with 5 or 6 clowns on here and keep using the tired MAGA mantra hey you may be a doctor but without any independent thought your just educated not intelligent.

I'm none of those things, but I did sleep on Purple mattress last night. It's the best!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

your not either.  stop being a victim.  Win a debate.  Win an argument.  Then you can have bragging rights if you desire them.

Winning debates and arguments make one Intelligent? 

I would say critical thinking does but that’s just me.

Nope.  AOA, look it up.  One of us is being truthful and the other not.  Why do you MAGA's lie so much.  I guess you're emulating your master.

There it is! Instead of “NEEERDS” this guy screams “MAAAGA’s”

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm none of those things, but I did sleep on Purple mattress last night. It's the best!

You are the friendly neighbor who tries to find reason but unfortunately I have some bad news……The good Doctor Redtail has diagnosed you…and I’m so sorry to have to tell you this …you….you have “MAGA”

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Winning debates and arguments make one Intelligent? 

I would say critical thinking does but that’s just me.

ummm, debates are actually designed to measure critical thinking in competition.  critically think about that.

What's a neeerd?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  AOA, look it up.  One of us is being truthful and the other not.  Why do you MAGA's lie so much.  I guess you're emulating your master.

Had to look up AOA. You're either an Osteopath or a Optician.😅

If you graduate last in your class and pass the boards, you are still a Doctor,

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What's a neeerd?

Spent too nuch time  in the books, See Ogre.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I would have thought anybody in STEM would know “NEEERDS!!!” Especially retirement age 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Alpha Omega Alpha is an honorary MD fraternity.  moron

but this has likely been useful.  No doubt @Doc was unaware.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Alpha Omega Alpha is an honorary MD fraternity.  moron

I did look it up. That's what I got. No mention of a fraternity.  Was it like Lambda Lambda Lambda? Oh and also down the page was what could have been Asian women  or Thai ladyboys. But nope, no fraternities

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1