The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

butt hurt? taking a break wouldn't be a bad idea.  Doping yoga to lighten up and clenching my jaw here.  Some think that requires meds.  I sure don't.  But yeah, I'll give it a try.  Not a contract or anything cuz I kinda like the game.

<YAWN>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

these are your new legends 

I dont know wtf that is and don't care.  I despise all hip hop and all country music.  And that swine mixed them as if something good would come of it.  Legend my ass.  Pick better legends.  Led Zeppelin are legends.  Pink Floyd.  Kid Rock is a diaper filled with used Indian food.

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

He's crushing the only other option though.  If you aren't a lunatic Gop won't vote for you anymore.   It is a complete circus.  It's almost like choosing a corrupt, brain-dead, piece of shiite with zero ethics is a bad thing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's crushing the only other option though.  If you aren't a lunatic Gop won't vote for you anymore.   It is a complete circus.  It's almost like choosing a corrupt, brain-dead, piece of shiite with zero ethics is a bad thing.  

If DeSantis had even a shred of personality he would beat trump easy. He has the excitement of steamed tofu. 

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Some members of the GOP believe he's great, while others know the truth but are terrified of being primaried. 

Their voters are either total morons, evil, or just like saying fock you.

They all know that he tried to overthrow the U.S. government and don't care. That makes them traitors.

They call us Commies, while supporting Putin.

Can't make that up.

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh, the hypocrisy...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If DeSantis had even a shred of personality he would beat trump easy. He has the excitement of steamed tofu. 

The only way DeSantis can get the nomination is if Trump's found guilty or dies.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Oh, the hypocrisy...

Trump is worse on all accounts.   ALL.  Biden is just a declining mummy.  It'll be your fault if Biden wins again too.  He'd fade away or lose if Trump was gone.

49 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I thought if one had a felony conviction, they couldn't run.

Shoot if he only gets 1 that'll be a 3pt boost with the gop.  He'll wear it as a badge of honor.  They'll eat it up like the cheeto dust they often brush off their chins.  

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Trump is worse on all accounts.   ALL.  Biden is just a declining mummy.  It'll be your fault if Biden wins again too.  He'd fade away or lose if Trump was gone.

Shoot if he only gets 1 that'll be a 3pt boost with the gop.  He'll wear it as a badge of honor.  They'll eat it up like the cheeto dust they often brush off their chins.  

It's the Feds investigation that will make him totally unravel and then his attorneys will quit to save themselves. Georgia won't help.

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

no they can 

Can they run from prison?

Ah. It's been done before.

Ivanka married her father.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/kushner-trump-family-shell-company-b1776359.html

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Biden is a 50+ career politician.  There is no one more corrupt.  And his brain is mush on top of it.  In a year-and-a-half he'll barely be able to string 2 sentences together, never mind the debates.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

all accounts? ALL? wow given the state of our country and this being said by every leftist known to man. i still haven't seen one back it with actual policy that negatively effected them personally. its all boils down to leftists wiping a singular shimmering tear from their eye as they describe a off putting  personality trait. 

can you do it ron? are you the chosen one? 

dont worry i fully expect this to get ignored but i have posed this question to every leftist board members on here so hoping you are the one that can offer insight on what trump actually did to people while in office and not what he said. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

all accounts? ALL? wow given the state of our country and this being said by every leftist known to man. i still haven't seen one back it with actual policy that negatively effected them personally. its all boils down to leftists wiping a singular shimmering tear from their eye as they describe a off putting  personality trait. 

dont worry i fully expect this to get ignored but i have posed this question to every leftist board members on here so hoping you are the one that can offer insight on what trump actually did to people while in office and not what he said. 

Oh for heaven sakes - your question has been answered over and over and over and over again.

There is LITTLE doubt that Trump and his administration was the most CORRUPT in our lifetime.

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh for heaven sakes - your question has been answered over and over and over and over again.

There is LITTLE doubt that Trump and his administration was the most CORRUPT in our lifetime.

i already tryed this with you mr. time. 

but yes. this is the typical answer, when its attempted. so kuschner secretly stole campaign money. ill take this as absolute truth.

that is not a trump policy that negatively effected you personally. 

so much for over and over. still waiting on the first. for the description provided as satan on earth..especially by a guy infatuated like yourself. you have already not answered what should be the easiest question asked on the planet. i should get a list immediately. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i already tryed this with you mr. time. 

but yes. this is the typical answer, when its attempted. so kuschner secretly stole campaign money. ill take it this as absolute truth.

that is not a trump policy that negatively effected you personally. 

You want to help define TRUMP POLICY?

I mean - if Conald were still in office - Infrastructure would still be two weeks away, right?

What about TrumpCare?  He promised that and never delivered.

Who paid for the Wall that's falling apart?  Oh yeah, it certainly wasn't Mexico.

Did his tax cuts for the rich and corporations negatively impact us? They sure did. Corporations used their tax cuts buying back shares over investing in American workers.

Did Trump's trade war that he lost with China impact us? It sure did... 

Should I go on?

12 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump was the single worst president I’ve seen in my lifetime by a mile.

I didn't like Trump either but come on man, W was far worse what with not reading the briefings before 9/11 and his Iraq War boondoggle which killed 8,000+ US troops/contractors (31,000+ injured) and 1,000,000+ brown people.

But, I suppose you could have been born in 2009.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You want to help define TRUMP POLICY?

I mean - if Conald were still in office - Infrastructure would still be two weeks away, right?

What about TrumpCare?  He promised that and never delivered.

Who paid for the Wall that's falling apart?  Oh yeah, it certainly wasn't Mexico.

Did his tax cuts for the rich and corporations negatively impact us? They sure did. Corporations used their tax cuts buying back shares over investing in American workers.

Did Trump's trade war that he lost with China impact us? It sure did... 

Should I go on?

no you shouldnt go on. like i said i tryed this with you and this is what you give. 

your listing things that trump didnt fix? biden passes a infrastructure deal that cost trillions of dollars and thats a trump policy that negatively effected you personally? a rotted infrastructure that was allowed to happen over decades..the entire time biden had power to address it as a career politician AND vp. this is a trump policy that negatively effected you?

same goes with "trump care"? read above. so policies he never made is your example? what the hell are you talking about? he did work on bills to lower prescription prices. you act like his campaign promises have anything to due with a democrat loyalist. biden said he was going to bring the country together. the policy he never made is negativly effecting me cause you are still a billstime biden lover! im holding biden responsible for this broken campaign promise of a reply you gave lol 

now this is great. billstime was in full support of the wall!? i had you all wrong.

his corporate tax cuts negatively effected "us?" you sure? my company reinvested it to buy me a new stapler. its red. sorry you work for greedy pigs who bought back stocks. lol. your generalizing and really have no clue how you were effected by that. debt piling is something you personally applaud. i said negative effect personally.

again trade war with china? that negativley effected you? 

this!? this is what our board member who has a  trump is the worst president doctorate degree has to say when it comes to policy that effected him? policy he never made and hyporbolics on broad complex topics that never significantly touched you in any reasonable way? 

ill give you a example. bidens has cost me personally and direct members of my family thousands of dollars due to his anti oil climate policy. executive order aka biden directly did this.

bidens federal vaccination policy has been addopted by ny state. thousands of qualified healthcare workers have been fired. my grandfather has stage 4 Alzheimer's. he used to get a nurse provided to his home by ny state 5 days a week. that has been cut to 3 due to lack of employees. me and my family rotate to cover this. it has negativley effected me. executive order aka biden directly did this.

THOSE are direct reprocussions of a failed presidents policies. 

my side street still looks like $#[÷. thats getting fixed in 2 weeks you said? 😉

should i go on?

ill give credit. you tried. most dont answer because they understand the question

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

Trump passed some things that personally helped me and other veterans.  

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/1158092/president-signs-bill-to-extend-veterans-choice-health-care-law/

Perhaps you think veterans deserve less health care?

I still don't like him and hope he never sets foot in the oval office again, but he done good on this one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I didn't like Trump either but come on man, W was far worse what with not reading the briefings before 9/11 and his Iraq War boondoggle which killed 8,000+ US troops/contractors (31,000+ injured) and 1,000,000+ brown people.

i agree 100%. i pose the question to see if their is any honesty. if they felt no personal reprocussions then how can they say "worst ever"? the president today has definitely impacted their daily lives in negative ways but they will push it on excuses provided and keep pounding the drum that was drilled every day for four years. even though they have a clear reference now between being TOLD about a bad pres and being EFFECTED by a bad pres. 

bush was def worse then trump. not sure how a argument can be made. on top of the lives and trillions in debt for war that was based on lies there was the wallstreet blank check bailout. sure clinton put in the policy but bush sat and watched that bubble grow while economist warned it was just a matter of time. 

its pretty interesting thinking about the media during that time and how tame it was for a idiot whos warhawking vp ran the country. who knew the occupy wallstreet crowd would become the corporatist endless war crowd complete with admiration for a Cheney.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Trump passed some things that personally helped me and other veterans.  

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/1158092/president-signs-bill-to-extend-veterans-choice-health-care-law/

Perhaps you think veterans deserve less health care?

I still don't like him and hope he never sets foot in the oval office again, but he done good on this one.

well didnt he set prices on prescriptions like insulin near the end of his term. i believe i read biden reversed those agreements and then reworked them to take credit. id have to research that but i remember thinking is this just some reelection smoke and mirrors from trump because somthing that sounded really good was not covered..then the middle east peace agreements. i was like this is a big deal and the media is acting like its just some false campaign junk. but thats the media..and prob why "trump was the worst ever" keeps getting posted. im not sure how those agreements turned out in the long run. ill have to look into it.

edit: judge blocked a executive order. good ol american judges. move like the wind on cheap drug prices. have to read the constitution 1000 times letter by letter for years to rule on executive orders to fire people without vax and boosters.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-drug-pricing/federal-judge-blocks-trump-administration-drug-pricing-rule-idUSKBN28X2II

why i thought biden reversed it..no he just froze it...to be reviewed?? cant have that hit the market. might change this "worst president" i been hearing about. 🙄

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/politics/biden-trump-drug-prices/index.html

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

Do what?  You ramble like Hunter S Thompson on an ether bender.  And still can't figure out how to capitalize on what must be a flip phone or a commodore 64.  Us "leftists" talk policy all day you just ignore it.  Not sure if you noticed the cultural divide bs doesn't interest us as much.

You asking me for one thing he implemented that hurt me?  I could write a book.  His trade war on China which had the amazing impact of having us pay the tariffs he imposed.  That hurt anyone buying any tech that had a component that came from China.  20% tariff 20% price increase great!

He inherited a great economy (that dems fixed from Bushs mess your welcome) which barely improved and passed tax cuts which were a mirage for the middle class and a boon for the rich.  

That POS utterly eroded confidence in our institutions by lying and making up conspiracies to the point a group of ######s tried to revolt with bear spray and plastic cuffs.  

I couldn't care less he's abrasive.   I'm 10x a bigger dik than he'll ever be and way less politically correct.  I'd like that shiite if I didn't know his iq hovered around 90 and his comebacks were usually just lies.  I'm not a fake patriotic maga loving inbred moron who only cares about owning the other side.  

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump was the single worst president I’ve seen in my lifetime by a mile.

I can’t believe idiots fell for that clown. He was a joke since the 80s

perception dictates an individual's reality.

from bush to Obamas Illigal drone wars, they all have severe issues.

We talk about our president's speech and thin skin. people on the other end of our foreign policy talk when the bombs are coming.  

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do what?  You ramble like Hunter S Thompson on an ether bender.  And still can't figure out how to capitalize on what must be a flip phone or a commodore 64.  Us "leftists" talk policy all day you just ignore it.  Not sure if you noticed the cultural divide bs doesn't interest us as much.

You asking me for one thing he implemented that hurt me?  I could write a book.  His trade war on China which had the amazing impact of having us pay the tariffs he imposed.  That hurt anyone buying any tech that had a component that came from China.  20% tariff 20% price increase great!

He inherited a great economy (that dems fixed from Bushs mess your welcome) which barely improved and passed tax cuts which were a mirage for the middle class and a boon for the rich.  

That POS utterly eroded confidence in our institutions by lying and making up conspiracies to the point a group of ######s tried to revolt with bear spray and plastic cuffs.  

I couldn't care less he's abrasive.   I'm 10x a bigger dik than he'll ever be and way less politically correct.  I'd like that shiite if I didn't know his iq hovered around 90 and his comebacks were usually just lies.  I'm not a fake patriotic maga loving inbred moron who only cares about owning the other side.  

Reality called.  they want their talking points back.

Those agencies killed their own integrity long before the orange dude came, they just got open about it when he was pres.

This is just like obama years. the investor class does great. massive funds to charities, HUD, poor. middle was told everything was roses by the media as it sucked.

And kinda why we got trump vs the other dudes on that stage.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

like the Ukrainians who the right would rather just sacrifice.

Like US talking about issues that annoy us.  while our foreign policy kills people.  And I was talking about the Drone program, bush wars.

Comprehension is key. your talking Ukraine.

And between the DEMS funding and Putin's war machine, the Ukrainian citizens are being sacrificed.

9 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

no you shouldnt go on. like i said i tryed this with you and this is what you give. 

your listing things that trump didnt fix? biden passes a infrastructure deal that cost trillions of dollars and thats a trump policy that negatively effected you personally? a rotted infrastructure that was allowed to happen over decades..the entire time biden had power to address it as a career politician AND vp. this is a trump policy that negatively effected you?

same goes with "trump care"? read above. so policies he never made is your example? what the hell are you talking about? he did work on bills to lower prescription prices. you act like his campaign promises have anything to due with a democrat loyalist. biden said he was going to bring the country together. the policy he never made is negativly effecting me cause you are still a billstime biden lover! im holding biden responsible for this broken campaign promise of a reply you gave lol 

now this is great. billstime was in full support of the wall!? i had you all wrong.

his corporate tax cuts negatively effected "us?" you sure? my company reinvested it to buy me a new stapler. its red. sorry you work for greedy pigs who bought back stocks. lol. your generalizing and really have no clue how you were effected by that. debt piling is something you personally applaud. i said negative effect personally.

again trade war with china? that negativley effected you? 

this!? this is what our board member who has a  trump is the worst president doctorate degree has to say when it comes to policy that effected him? policy he never made and hyporbolics on broad complex topics that never significantly touched you in any reasonable way? 

ill give you a example. bidens has cost me personally and direct members of my family thousands of dollars due to his anti oil climate policy. executive order aka biden directly did this.

bidens federal vaccination policy has been addopted by ny state. thousands of qualified healthcare workers have been fired. my grandfather has stage 4 Alzheimer's. he used to get a nurse provided to his home by ny state 5 days a week. that has been cut to 3 due to lack of employees. me and my family rotate to cover this. it has negativley effected me. executive order aka biden directly did this.

THOSE are direct reprocussions of a failed presidents policies. 

my side street still looks like $#[÷. thats getting fixed in 2 weeks you said? 😉

should i go on?

ill give credit. you tried. most dont answer because they understand the question

Still waiting for you to define TRUMP policy. Was it to cozy up with dictators? Was it to destroy our alliances? Was it to pit Americans against each other? Was it to give air to white supremacists and Nazis? Or most importantly - was it to loot our treasury and fill the coffers of the Trump family and org?

1)  Infrastructure - who was President from 2017 - 2020 and promised to deliver an Infrastructure bill every two weeks? You’re blaming Biden for actually delivering on Trumps broken promise?  And yes - infrastructure impacts ALL of us - thanks for agreeing.

2) Trump promised better, cheaper and “beautiful” healthcare. He failed and ObamaCare couldn’t be more popular - lmao - idiots

Meanwhile - you’re blaming a vaccination policy on Biden - so freaking shortsighted of you (but expected). Imagine if Trump read his intelligence briefings back in October - November 2019 - where Trump was warned about COVID. Instead, the MFer denied and lied to the American people because he knew the severity but also put getting re-elected over American lives. And save your anti Fauci bulllllshit - you freaks all need a scape goat and you prove it is NEVER Conald Trump. 

3) So you admit the Trump tax policy f’d over Americans - nice 

4) Yes - the Trump-China trade war 100% negatively impacted Americans. Farming, manufacturing and shipping all negatively impacted the US, us and prices. https://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/media/article/2019/trade-war-chicken.pdf

You can sugarcoat the Trump tenure all you want - but it won’t work.

If Trump were amazing as you say - he would be POTUS today. Instead - he was slaughtered in a landslide.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Biden is a 50+ career politician. 

Please - tell us this stat one more time. Do it - it’s you and the cults most distributed talking point. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ecfd6c6c9b81721127

Meanwhile - Trump, who literally said “I alone can fix it” - which really meant - I will do everything to destroy “it” per Putin’s orders.

Trump is a 50 year fraudster and con and you still bend over backwards for this POS.

Idiots 

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the funny part is the same thing holds true for Biden and like 81 millions of you did something.

Unfortunately - it came down to the lesser of two evils.

And when it comes to “I alone can fix it” and “very fine people on both sides” - and I can go on and on and on - it was an easy choice.

Same in 2015 - this should have been the end of Conald’s candidacy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74f00a65fd7152db5d0

But Trump voters told us who they were really are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Unfortunately - it came down to the lesser of two evils.

And when it comes to “I alone can fix it” and “very fine people on both sides” - and I can go on and on and on - it was an easy choice.

Same in 2015 - this should have been the end of Conald’s candidacy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74f00a65fd7152db5d0

But Trump voters told us who they were really are.

Not so much for the majority dealing with a crap economy.

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Bush didn't try to end democracy and Trump is still trying. Can't imagine anything worse than that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1