Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I kinda wanted a really good run blocker to help the running game

You do know that if he would have just a couple more Carries Cook would have led the league in YPA right?  Just didnt have enough carries to qualify.  And I want my OGs to pass block SICK of watching Allen have to break the pocket immediately due to pressure from the interior.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I would hate this.  That would mean a defensive holding would give you an automatic 1st down.

That's the rule that needs to change.  An Offside does not give you an automatic 1st down if it's more than 5 yards...why should a defensive hold.

I can understand a PI but not a defensive hold.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Any Bills rumors floating around? 

I’m not seeing a lot of anything on the rumor mill. This Rodgers thing is shadowing over everything. Feel like he needs to move so the reporters can stop talking about if there’s a deal or not a deal 24/7 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Any Bills rumors floating around? 

There are alot, but none from what I call credible little accounts.

But if you want them.

Bills want Eagles OG

Bills talking to chargers (for Allen not Eckler)

Bills talking to Broncos about Jeudy

Then some weird three team rumor to get DK Metcalf 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would hate this.  That would mean a defensive holding would give you an automatic 1st down.

That's the rule that needs to change.  An Offside does not give you an automatic 1st down if it's more than 5 yards...why should a defensive hold.

Then team's would just start holding on 3rd and long.  Give up 5 yards, but not a first down.  

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

There was a wild one on Sirius today that the Bills in fact have contacted the cardinals about Hopkins but it seems like the Bills are looking more for a speed receiver not a big possession guy like Dhop is 

OOo this one made it to Twitter too.  But the team I see most linked here is Dallas

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You do know that if he would have just a couple more Carries Cook would have led the league in YPA right?  Just didnt have enough carries to qualify.  And I want my OGs to pass block SICK of watching Allen have to break the pocket immediately due to pressure from the interior.

I am also sick of not making 3rd and short because our IOL can't make a yard.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But if you want them.

Bills want Eagles OG

wow where did you see those?

Yes to Seumalo

No to K. Allen

Yes to Jeudy

Yes YES to Metcalf. Dream. 

If the tampering period on the weak 2023 UFA doesnt start to pick up I will be taking my talents to the Gym for a little bit.

You’re not the hero we wanted (Yolo). 

You’re the hero we needed. 

• Haha (+1) 6

‘Something is rotten in the state of Denmark’ - Hamlet

Does anybody else get the feeling that there are problems within the organization at this time? It doesn't feel like a well oiled machine. Some players are wanting out and even the DC left. I hope this isn't the case, but something doesn't feel right.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2

If the tampering period on the weak 2023 UFA doesnt start to pick up I will be taking my talents to the Gym for a little bit.

Have a feeling Lazard is kind hanging around a bit to see if A-A-ron goes to NY. Of course if he gets an offer too good.to turn down, he'll take it. 

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

wow where did you see those?

Yes to Seumalo

No to K. Allen

Yes to Jeudy

Yes YES to Metcalf. Dream. 

On Twitter from smaller accounts I start to look at for possible rumors.  Nothing I would post that is why I havent until a bigger account picks it up.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billsguy said:

Does anybody else get the feeling that there are problems within the organization at this time? It doesn't feel like a well oiled machine. Some players are wanting out and even the DC left. I hope this isn't the case, but something doesn't feel right.

What players wanted out?

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don’t watch much college football but do defenses just pass interfere all the time on 3rd and long?  I think its 10 yards right?

It is 10 yards, but that is more significant than 5 yards.  I can't speak to whether or not penalties are taken purposely, except for outright pass interference when a D-back is clearly beat on a play.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But if you want them.

Bills want Eagles OG

I hope that's Seumalo.

Just now, Billsguy said:

Uhhhhhh, no. Frazier and the Bills parted ceremoniously to avoid the "firing" tag. I don't buy the year off stuff no matter how they try to paint it. The guys wanting out value themselves more than the Bills do. They'll put an offer on the table and let them take more elsewhere. Your feelings are paranoia. Valium is good for the panick attacks. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would hate that too and great call on the potential issues of the potential rule change.  That is just poppycock. 

1 minute ago, Billsguy said:

Not at all.  DC needed to change.  D was stale.  If 1 or even 2 players want to move out of 53+, it's no big thing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

I hope that's Seumalo.

THat is the rumor.  I would not put much stock into it.  But that has replaced the earlier rumor that Bills were working with Bucs to get Shaq Mason (which died off after McGovern signing)

2 minutes ago, Billsguy said:

Don't feel that way at all, it's time to shake things up on this team. The team the way it was constructed didn't get the job done, players underperformed as well as coaches. Changes are needed and hopefully will be made. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Not at all.  DC needed to change.  D was stale.  If 1 or even 2 players want to move out of 53+, it's no big thing.

Especially when players are leaving because they're seeking huge contracts.  You can't blame them...and when you see that Chicago front-loaded their offer to Edmunds, it's obvious that teams don't want to give the Bills an opportunity to match the numbers and give the player an opportunity to remain a Bill.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Especially when players are leaving because they're seeking huge contracts.  You can't blame them...and when you see that Chicago front-loaded their offer to Edmunds, it's obvious that teams don't want to give the Bills an opportunity to match the numbers and give the player an opportunity to remain a Bill.

Remember when we did that with Charles Clay to get him from Miami?

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

THat is the rumor.  I would not put much stock into it.  But that has replaced the earlier rumor that Bills were working with Bucs to get Shaq Mason (which died off after McGovern signing)

If they signed Seumalo, I assume Morse is cut or retires. McGovern can slide into C with Seumalo at LG

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.