Leslie Frazier "taking a year off from coaching" per Bills PR

Roundybout

1 minute ago, harmonkillebrew said:

What quality DC is going to accept a job for one year??  This is an odd move. If they're serious that he'll be back in 2024 then they'll probably just look to fill his shoes from within.  This is so weird its almost dysfunctional. 

He won’t be back here in a year; at least I don’t think. He said he’s taking a year off football. The bills didn’t say a spot would be waiting for him. This is a save face situation. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

John Butler gets his chance most likely.

The amount of Truama I’ve suffered because of this man from his PSU days as DC makes me hate this post with the fires of a thousand exploding suns

Edited by appoo
  • Haha (+1) 2

If this is what it sounds like, LF is gone, and his replacement is already on board.

Maybe just maybe we will see, a defensive scheme that is not identical from game to game, and actual adjustments during games that have actual effect on outcomes, 

or is this just misguided hope?

Frazier is an overall good person and I wish nothing but the best for him, enjoy your  retirement  Leslie! 

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.