Leslie Frazier "taking a year off from coaching" per Bills PR

Roundybout

13 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

What quality DC is going to accept a job for one year??  This is an odd move. If they're serious that he'll be back in 2024 then they'll probably just look to fill his shoes from within.  This is so weird its almost dysfunctional. 

you are correct, but I think he won’t be back with the Bills. 

This late in the game I got to think that they're hiring someone internally to replace him.  If they can be more aggressive in key moments then the scheme should be fine.  Fraizer was too passive and it showed against good teams.  

Let's get someone hungry in there to prove themselves. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Again guys, the press release states that FRAZIER decided he was gonna take a year off. 

He wasn’t fired. You’ll probably hear just that from McDermott and Beane today for the combine. 

they could be treating him with some dignity I mean, after all, he does deserve it

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

• SDS pinned this topic
24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

IMO, this was a way to let his departure look less like he's being let go.  He's turning 64 in April.  My guess is he doesn't come back.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Again guys, the press release states that FRAZIER decided he was gonna take a year off. 

He wasn’t fired. You’ll probably hear just that from McDermott and Beane today for the combine. 

His contract was supposedly up, and this is the best way to announce he isnt coming back without putting any negative spin on it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.