Leslie Frazier "taking a year off from coaching" per Bills PR

Roundybout

4 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

since my credibility's being questioned here, even by someone who has less  than 1,000 posts, i find it important to briefly end my exile and respond.

dear poster:

try using common sense here.

if Leslie wasn't under contract, the Bills would not have announced that he's taking a year off. He instead would have been replaced..

That he's taking a year off, is an indication he has one or more years left on his deal, and the Bills are allowing  him to take this year off.

Might he return with the Bills next year? Maybe. Maybe not.

But all this innuendo and reading into things, as people are want to do here, doesn't take away from what i reported back in January.

What was ambiguous about it? How am I "skating" on a technicality?

Leslie Frazier was under contract at that time. And still is under contract.

It's really not that hard, and yet you appear to make it so.

back to my exile and awaiting the opportunity to change my name to "delete this account" because it seems impossible for that to happen.

signed:

delete this account

It sucks ya get run out again JW, see ya on Twitter

12 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

since my credibility's being questioned here, even by someone who has less  than 1,000 posts, i find it important to briefly end my exile and respond.

dear poster:

try using common sense here.

if Leslie wasn't under contract, the Bills would not have announced that he's taking a year off. He instead would have been replaced..

That he's taking a year off, is an indication he has one or more years left on his deal, and the Bills are allowing  him to take this year off.

Might he return with the Bills next year? Maybe. Maybe not.

But all this innuendo and reading into things, as people are want to do here, doesn't take away from what i reported back in January.

What was ambiguous about it? How am I "skating" on a technicality?

Leslie Frazier was under contract at that time. And still is under contract.

It's really not that hard, and yet you appear to make it so.

back to my exile and awaiting the opportunity to change my name to "delete this account" because it seems impossible for that to happen.

signed:

delete this account

The phrase is "wont to do".

Edited by Jauronimo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.