New York Giants @ Eagles Sat. 8:15 PM-FOX

HOUSE

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He might hold some resentment toward Allen as Josh is really the product of working his tail off with Jordan Palmer.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Daboll doesn’t take shots at Josh and talk about how much of a guru he is just look at Daniel Jones and Josh’s turnovers. Then again Moose just strikes me as a buffoon who doesn’t even follow the Bills just soundbytes he hears 

Def moose is a Buffoon. Daboll prob loves Josh. And loves buffalo , his home

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Daboll said he's building the NYG on the Bills model.  I respect that and they'll be in the running for years.  Just not there yet. 

They haven’t done the initial roster purge yet like we did in year 2. I fear that fans will expect playoffs each year and the rebuild will never be as planned. The team over performed and that could hurt long term team building and future success.

Every Giants fan I know thinks THIS team is the rebuilt team when this is really just an evaluation season with a purge coming soon.

Edited by Governor

15 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Moose Johnston taking a shot at Josh Allen cause Daboll is gone showing he took too many hits to the head playing in Dallas. 

Winning a SB would be so great for so many reasons but one great one would be shutting the mouths on some of these fools in national media. Until we win it, we will never see that!

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Governor said:

They haven’t done the initial roster purge yet like we did in year 2. I fear that fans will expect playoffs each year and the rebuild will never be as intended. The team over performed and that could hurt long term team building and future success.

Hope not.  I think he's truly trying to mimic the Bills culture and imo that's great

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Winning a SB would be so great for so many reasons but one great one would be shutting the mouths on some of these fools in national media. Until we win it, we will never see that!

Moose is from WNY. Never understood his negativity.

6 minutes ago, balln said:

Def moose is a Buffoon. Daboll prob loves Josh. And loves buffalo , his home

Well he does owe Josh his job right now. But coaches have as big an ego as the players. I’m sure he reads the media talking about the amazing job he’s done with Daniel Jones…while the media talks endlessly how Josh is now Jamarcus Russell 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Can someone file a missing persons report on Hodgins.. is he still in the hotel. Where are all the people asking why we cut him? 

You'll find him somewhere around here in a post that claims the Bills made a big mistake letting him go.

😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well he does owe Josh his job right now. But coaches have as big an ego as the players. I’m sure he reads the media talking about the amazing job he’s done with Daniel Jones…while the media talks endlessly how Josh is now Jamarcus Russell 

key and peele football GIF

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

They haven’t done the initial roster purge yet like we did in year 2. I fear that fans will expect playoffs each year and the rebuild will never be as planned. The team over performed and that could hurt long term team building and future success.

Every Giants fan I know thinks THIS team is the rebuilt team when this is really just an evaluation season with a purge coming.

Ultimately doesn't matter what giants fans think/want. Does the giants front office know what daboll's doing is the real question, and I'd imagine they do. Question is, is the owner gonna have patience or not. My bet is daboll was upfront about what his plan is 

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Moose Johnston taking a shot at Josh Allen cause Daboll is gone showing he took too many hits to the head playing in Dallas. 

As Jones plays super cautiously toward 7 points - Daniel Jones is in year 4 of his career.  

Such a great achievement to not leading the league in TOs and throwing 12 TDs.  

What a job!  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

This Philly squad is tough though. I’m not sure we really want them in the sb. They have two things we struggle with: a big physical wr (brown) and a physical run game. 

It would be nice to have half as good an OL as they have.  

Edited by GolfandBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

This Philly squad is tough though. I’m not sure we really want them in the sb. They have two things we struggle with: a big physical wr (brown) and a physical run game. 

Agree. Kinda built like the Titans of the previous two years except with a better receiving corps and Hurts is better than tannehill By a lot

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

As Jones plays super cautiously toward 7 points - Daniel Jones is in year 4 of his career.  

Such a great achievement to not leading the league in TDs and throwing 12 of them.  

What a job!  

You notice Daboll was punting on 4th and 8 wonder if he would have done that with the last guy he coached 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.