Bengals' Board Monitoring TBD

thenorthremembers

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

They put cinnamon in chili.  ***** 'em.

Now wait a minute here.  Nothing wrong with cinnamon in chili

However, I draw the line at allspice and cloves.  What the hell are you making there, Chili or medieval-style Mince Meat Pie?

33 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Also didn't Ethan recently move to Ohio?

Cleveland I believe

@Ethan in Cleveland

Edited by Beck Water

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Started civil enough but quickly got into thrashing our fans, and city.   Going as far as to say the Bills used a tragedy to call off the previous game because "they wanted no part of us."  Also mentioned us saying Skylar Thompson is a great QB, which I dont recall in the least

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Threads-from-our-Frenemies-part-2?page=2

If they want an honest opinion I think they are an incredibly talented football team.    Think their QB is gifted but incredibly cocky, and as far as cities go...

Some times things start civil enough and then, well, you know, somebody gets fresh.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I bet they love me

I've had the unfortunate joy of being in Cincinnati. A friend of mine had a brother go to UC engineering. He got mugged 3 times in 4 years. Ended up in the hospital twice. I imagine that's why the players carry such a swagger. They're afraid they'll get mugged. But, the way the no name TE they have is who did that cheap shot.... I don't know his name or care. I only know Chase and Borroughs as the top talent. Boyd is respectable and Higgins isn't bad.... Anyway off track...

Middleton Ohio better represents Ohio than Cinci. Cinci is just an annexed part of Kentucky. Sort of like Dumpoledo was Port Lawrence when Michigan claimed it. Most of Ohio is gross and you live there you're stuck there.

Hell the best Ohio has is the agriculture.

They had some fame with LeBron James. And the Buckeyes are always almost there but they're not the SEC ... So yawn. The Indians were never relevant until they changed their name. The River Fires or whatever they are now are a great farm team for the Yankees and the real MLB teams. ... Now that I think about it. Cincinnati has the reds but honestly who follows MLB? Old dudes with beer guts... Perfect! That's Cinci!

I guess I should have sympathy. The Patriots beat us a lot. We were near the bottom for a while. They have been everyone's doormat for years. Maybe this year is there year!  If not, go [insert random Ohio event here]!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I ain't gonna talk S about them, but it's a playoff week and the gloves are off on both sides and that's fine by me.  We can go back to being "friends" after we win the Super Bowl.

Edit: just checked out that thread and i'm disappointed to see what a disingenuous turd that Caesar guy is.  Seemed like a solid bro that played it straight when he was around here a few weeks ago, and I thought we treated him very fairly in kind.  

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Started civil enough but quickly got into thrashing our fans, and city.   Going as far as to say the Bills used a tragedy to call off the previous game because "they wanted no part of us."  Also mentioned us saying Skylar Thompson is a great QB, which I dont recall in the least

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Threads-from-our-Frenemies-part-2?page=2

If they want an honest opinion I think they are an incredibly talented football team.    Think their QB is gifted but incredibly cocky, and as far as cities go...

Yeh well their chili is waaay overrated 

so a few bengal fans are talking smack before their team comes into WNY.... For me this is surprise ZERO.  I will admit to clicking a link to fishhaven after a loss to lurk and get a feel for the prevailing sentiment

"what have they done for us lately" ahem......I'll answer that.  How about literally hundreds of thousands of dollars back to your community after Boyd caught that pass from Andy Dalton.  How quickly some forget.

I dont really care though. They can think any sorta way about coming into Our stadium to play a playoff game. I'd be anxious if I were them too.

:😁

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I'm looking forward to the thread about them monitoring this thread about us monitoring them monitoring us.

My Bengals friend posted the NFL current preparation for the AFC championship game to be potentially held in Atlanta. Given the fact the Bills could actually win the game Sunday. This suggests to him the fix is in.. as in the Bills will get all the calls. Yikes to be so fragile !! Bengals have an argument as do the Bills for getting a bad deal. But enough already !! The best team will win Sunday and both teams will likely be pissed about a few calls.

Meh, never been much into the "Bills/Bengals Bros" thing. Yeah, they helped Bills into the playoffs back in 2017 but I don't even know if there's any players from that roster on their current roster. 

It's da playoffs. And I don't like 'em. Don't like 'em one bit. Sick of 'em, really. Lot of them seem to have big mouths. That makes me hope the Bills go out there and piledrive those orange rat sonsabishes right thru a table. 

Much like Abraham Parnassus did to H.R. Pickens they must CRUSH their enemies into the ground! Grind their bones into dirt!!

I have a friend who is a Bengals fan attending the game. I told him that as long as he and his son are not obnoxious they would be treated well. I suggested he go to hammer Lot and try Bar-Bill Tavern. Would this be considered good advice or might they have problems at the stadium / Hammer Lot.

Why though!?

Cincinnati is one of the few franchises left in the NFL that's won fewer honors than the Bills. 

They've got zero rings, we've got zero rings. We've won four conference titles to their three, 13 division titles to their 11, we've got two pre-merger titles to their zero.

When your franchise is quantifiably less successful than the Bills, you shut your mouth until reality is on your side. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

If the Fins had played the Ravens on a neutral field this past Sunday, which team wins? 

The Ravens.

That said the Bills... stats wise... dominated the Dolphins but it was close becasue of turnovers.

Opposite for the Bengals. Ravens had that game and a turnover flipped the game. 

Both teams are coming off a narrow, maybe should of/could of loss, and play each other. I think the Bills need to play more Man in this game.

Nothing but love and respect to the Bengals and their fans... no need to get nasty.... it's not like they are Chiefs or Patriots fans lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.