We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Lol, check my replies to you and piece it together.  There's your link.  Jesus you are strange.

So you know you haven't actually done what you're claiming to have done.  Gotcha

Your argument: The Bengals having a beef with how the league handled the seeding is a bad look because I say there's a link to the Damar incident.  

Give me a break.

Edited by Billz4ever

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

So you know you haven't actually done what you're claiming to have done.  Gotcha

Lol, check my replies to you and piece it together.  There's your link.  Jesus you are strange

How do you block someone?  Can't find the option. EDIT - got it.

Edited by Johnnycage46

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Lol, check my replies to you and piece it together.  There's your link.  Jesus you are strange

Your argument: The Bengals having a beef with how the league handled the seeding is a bad look because I say there's a link to the Damar incident even though I've already admitted it doesn't mean they don't care about Damar.

Sure thing, bro.

Edited by Billz4ever

42 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

They seem to suck in the moment, like when they're giving up TDs, but then at the end of the day you look at the box score and they've given up 231 yds of total offense, stuffed the run for 42 yds total, collected 2 interceptions , and allowed 25% 3rd down conversion.

We don't remember the 12 3rd downs and 1 4th down they stuffed, we remember the 4 3rd downs and the 1 4th down they allowed to convert.

I'd be thrilled if, for the remainder of the post-season, the defense took the ball away as often as the offense gives it away, and if the sacks for were at least as many as the number of sacks allowed.

I'm quite sure that we won't be facing any QBs the caliber of Thompson any time soon.

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Eric Wood just said Jonah Williams had a dislocated knee cap last night. Cant imagine he'd be able to play on Sunday the, could he?

I don't possibly see how unless it's a very, very mild dislocation, which is really never the case with a dislocated patella.  It's either dislocated or it's not.

Usually a several week recovery. 

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Eric Wood just said Jonah Williams had a dislocated knee cap last night. Cant imagine he'd be able to play on Sunday the, could he?

My son told me this.  Said he did it last year too and didn't miss a game.  I guess it depends if he tore anything.  I would imagine they need to wait for the swelling to go down first to determine extent.

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ouch...that sounds painful.

Man...both starting tackles out for Cincy.....O how I wish Von Miller were available!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Smart move is to bet against the Bills as a hedge against devastating emotions. 

yup.  

Bills cover the spread - great!!! They won!

Bengals win outright - G** ***** all.  But at least you win a little coin to soften the blow.

Bills win but don’t cover the spread - 🕺🏼💃🏼🕺🏼

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

They followed up and said he dislocated in back in Week 5 and played the next week, but now there's more concern and it sounds like a potentially more serious injury than the first time.  

Their Center Ted Karras has a quote where he's talking like they are expecting to be down Jonah Williams and Alex Cappa, along with La'el Collins of course. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, wjag said:

My son told me this.  Said he did it last year too and didn't miss a game.  I guess it depends if he tore anything.  I would imagine they need to wait for the swelling to go down first to determine extent.

He legit dislocated his patella and missed no time?  That's pretty out of the norm for such an injury.  I suppose if there was no damage to the soft tissue whatsoever, it's possible, but like I said, not typical.  Even with no damage, it's still going to be very painful and inflamed.  

The only shot we have to stop that offense is to get to Burrow. If you let him sit in the pocket and get comfortable, those WRs are going to kill us. You have to send pressure. You have to get there and you have to get hands in passing lanes. Elam and Tre need to be physical and on these WRs tight. Send pressure and hit Burrow as much as possible. Sitting back will not work against this offense 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The only shot we have to stop that offense is to get to Burrow. If you let him sit in the pocket and get comfortable, those WRs are going to kill us. You have to send pressure. You have to get there and you have to get hands in passing lanes. Elam and Tre need to be physical and on these WRs tight. Send pressure and hit Burrow as much as possible. Sitting back will not work against this offense 

They had 2 first downs in the second half.

• Shocked 1

Should be an interesting game plan this week.  I don't get the sense that Cincy modifies their offensive game plan week-to-week.  Hopefully Buffalo facing Hill and Waddle twice in four weeks have paid some coverage dividends.  The DLINE needs to get home.  Would really love to see a ball control, clock eating set of drives from Buffalo.  Practice this week, because if it works, you are going to need it again the following week.

6 minutes ago, wjag said:

Should be an interesting game plan this week.  I don't get the sense that Cincy modifies their offensive game plan week-to-week.  Hopefully Buffalo facing Hill and Waddle twice in four weeks have paid some coverage dividends.  The DLINE needs to get home.  Would really love to see a ball control, clock eating set of drives from Buffalo.  Practice this week, because if it works, you are going to need it again the following week.

With Tre White having rounded into form, Taron Johnson playing well after occasional mid-season hiccups, and Kaiir Elam making some game changing plays yesterday -- not to mention Benford being healthy and Dane Jackson having been cleared to return to yesterday's game if needed -- one could argue that the cornerback room is in the best place it's been all season.

The Bills will need every bit of that cornerback talent to get past the Bengals, whose WR trio is as good as any in the league.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7