We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You could say the same things about the Bengals. They needed a 98 yard fumble recovery to beat the Ravens last night. Huntley was .5 yards from breaking the plane. They haven’t looked really good for 4 quarters since the Chiefs game. I’m not at all certain of a Bills victory because the Bengals have the tools to beat anyone. But if they blow out the Bills it will be their first dominating win against a good team this year. The same thing can be said about the Bills. Should be a good game.

I'm not saying the Bengals don't have issues. NFLN just reported Jonah Williams will not play Sunday. I'm just focused on what the Bills need to do to eliminate the mistakes. 

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

I also thought beating all the Florida teams and finishing off Brady would be a good story 

Ok let’s talk the FL Teams. This is the way to do it. 

beat Bengals

Jax beats KC

Beat JAX at home

beat Tampa in SB. 

boom the FL sweep all in playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bengals fans won’t let opposing fans on their forum. I, like you, live here and wanted to discuss the SB last year and they wouldn’t approve my account because I made it clear that I’m a Bills fan. 

I find no appropriate emoji for this. I have no problem with fans of other teams, unless they are trolling. You know who there are quickly enough. 

That seems so petty and closed minded by the Bengals board to me. But, I’ve seen how the Xavier vs UC fans can get along….or not. I went to one of them, and the other guys just don’t like us!   😂 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I find no appropriate emoji for this. I have no problem with fans of other teams, unless they are trolling. You know who there are quickly enough. 

That seems so petty and closed minded by the Bengals board to me. But, I’ve seen how the Xavier vs UC fans can get along….or not. I went to one of them, and the other guys just don’t like us!   😂 

I teach a class at the business school at UC on Monday nights (no class tonight b/c of MLK) - Next Monday's class will be real interesting!  Students know I'm a huge Bills fan.

Edited by TheWei44
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I think that it’s due to the very high number of local Steelers and Browns fans here.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

I teach a class at the business school at UC on Monday nights (no class tonight b/c of MLK) - Next Monday's class will be real interesting!  Students know I'm a huge Bills fan.

See how the game goes, and how they react. Then you can flunk who you need to.   😋

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think that it’s due to the very high number of local Steelers and Browns fans here.

My college buddy who remains in Cincinnati is a Browns fan deep down, but he has season tickets to the Bengals. I was scheduled to be in his seats for that horrible Monday Night game, but the wife booked a trip to Hilton Head with friends. He sold his seat for about $400 each. That would be a poor investment, but a night you’d never forget. (Like The Who concert that will live with me forever.) 

Hats off to the kind people of Cincinnati to be so good in a horrible time. Class act, that was. 👍 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

My college buddy who remains in Cincinnati is a Browns fan deep down, but he has season tickets to the Bengals. I was scheduled to be in his seats for that horrible Monday Night game, but the wife booked a trip to Hilton Head with friends. He sold his seat for about $400 each. That would be a poor investment, but a night you’d never forget. (Like The Who concert that will live with me forever.) 

Hats off to the kind people of Cincinnati to be so good in a horrible time. Class act, that was. 👍 

I don't want to derail this thread, but the Who held an anniversary concert here in May 2022 (was supposed to be in 2020, but got postponed due to COVID). My kids go/went to Finneytown HS where three of the kids killed went. So, he was invited along with 10 classmates from the school choir to sing the "teenage wasteland" part of Baba O'Riley on stage with the band. After the song was done, my son got a fist bump from Roger Daltrey. Pretty awesome moment, to say the least.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Go watch this video and tell me that you don't want to beat the heck out of this cocky team on Sunday. 

https://www.bengals.com/video/wild-card-game-balls-locker-room-celebration-2023

6 minutes ago, NUT said:

But I heard he might not miss anytime? Seems impossible.

Somebody said that they saw on NFL network that he's out, but who knows. The Bengals, like Bill Belichick, are cagey with injury reports.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Go watch this video and tell me that you don't want to beat the heck out of this cocky team on Sunday. 

https://www.bengals.com/video/wild-card-game-balls-locker-room-celebration-2023

Somebody said that they saw on NFL network that he's out, but who knows. The Bengals, like Bill Belichick, are cagey with injury reports.

trust me, i cant stand their arrogance. been saying it this whole damn time.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, mannc said:

Remains to be seen

No, that’s not what it means

Its already be said that Hyde is NOT playing until at least the AFCCG. Catch up

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-micah-hyde-out-vs-dolphins-veteran-safety-would-also-be-out-for-divisional-round-if-team-advances/#:~:text=The neck injury that sidelined,his 21-day practice window.

The neck injury that sidelined Hyde back in September was initially expected to keep him out until next season, but the Bills recently designated for him to return from injured reserve and opened his 21-day practice window. However, it appears the Bills will have to make it at least as far as the AFC title game before he is able to get back on the field.