We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

19 minutes ago, Caesar said:

This is so stupid (cant think of a more polite word), watch it live, there is no pause.  You are wanting to see something.  If you were correct the League would have noticed.  You are wrong, many on this site disagreed with you, but you will never accept it so Im not sure what to tell you?

No he absolutely intentionally rolled on Josh. If you can’t see that you’re either blind or a biased homer. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

This is so stupid (cant think of a more polite word), watch it live, there is no pause.  You are wanting to see something.  If you were correct the League would have noticed.  You are wrong, many on this site disagreed with you, but you will never accept it so Im not sure what to tell you?

While you MIGHT be taking some liberties with MY thinking (beyond what I've shared), I have not yet seen convincing refutations of my take on the Hendrickson/Allen ankle rollup. The live ESPN broadcast stream showed the damning replay angle right as they were going to commercial, but it didn't really get a chance to fully play. 

What I've seen since does not convince me that nothing happened. Yet, I AM willing to be proven wrong. I'm even HOPEFUL that I'm wrong, because I effing HATE dirtbag cheapshots in such physically brutal sports.

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Bills defense was great against the dolphins but I think that’s getting lost due to how weird the game was…Skylar Thompson really didn’t play that badly given the circumstances. He bought himself a lot of extra time and made some plays off script.  

held them to 42 rushing yards on 15 drives.  

cincy is banged up on the offensive line also and burrow is not the most mobile guy in the universe.  

I think I have PTSD from the MNF game that was called off where it looked like the Bengals were going to score on every drive. Hopefully our pass rush can take advantage of their o-line issues. That would help a lot. And Allen needs to dominate that banged up secondary. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Lol, ok Jordan Palmer, when does your QB camp start this offseason?  

Burrow played HS in Ohio, at Ohio State, we are in the AFCN.  The guy is a Heisman Winner and AFC Champion QB.  Not sure why you think Joe is some noodle arm QB?   But if you think Tua and Cousins are better, that's your opinion.  

You’re arguing with drunk happy people.

We just watched Tom Brady lose for perhaps the last time. Imaging watching Ben Rothlesburger lose his last game. Now picture 7 rings on his fingers. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Didn't Dawkins say they don’t like each other?  That there is some real animosity and that game Monday was going to be a shootout - he could tell from the atmosphere how intense it was going to be.

2 things I don’t like about this game:

1.  The Bengals being AFC Champs; beat KC; upgraded their roster; and had to hear about the Bills all off season and in season. 

2.  They feel they “lost” the opportunity to play this game at home.  

I’m pretty sure they hate us.  

We are going to need to increase the intensity level to something the Bengals didn’t even see in Kansas City.  

And score 40.  

Joe and Josh are good friends. 

The Bills are by far the bengals' fanbase's 2nd favorite team.

1.  This is true, but it's not the Bills fault.  It is our pathetic owner's fault that established a reputation that did not deserve respect.  He is out of the way now.

2.  This is definitely true.  It was early when it stopped and the Bills could very well had come back and won that game.  But we were feeling really good about our play that night.  The NFL screwed us terrible, but no one has blamed the Bills.

15 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m with you after originally thinking Hendrickson rolled into him on purpose.  The replay had a really odd hitch in it that it took me a few times to realize 

BS. He did it last night against the ravens too. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

While you MIGHT be taking some liberties with MY thinking (beyond what I've shared), I have not yet seen convincing refutations of my take on the Hendrickson/Allen ankle rollup. The live ESPN broadcast stream showed the damning replay angle right as they were going to commercial, but it didn't really get a chance to fully play. 

What I've seen since does not convince me that nothing happened. Yet, I AM willing to be proven wrong. I'm even HOPEFUL that I'm wrong, because I effing HATE dirtbag cheapshots in such physically brutal sports.

Hendrickson is our biggest Christian, he is always praying for someone and every interview is a thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ.  I promise you the guy has never had the reputation of playing dirty.

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Lol, ok Jordan Palmer, when does your QB camp start this offseason?  

Burrow played HS in Ohio, at Ohio State, we are in the AFCN.  The guy is a Heisman Winner and AFC Champion QB.  Not sure why you think Joe is some noodle arm QB?   But if you think Tua and Cousins are better, that's your opinion.  

HS ball in southern Ohio - no lake effect. Sat bench at Ohio State. Went to LSU and won a Heisman at age 23 with Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase won a National Championship.

At same age Allen was in NFL year 2 playing in the playoffs. 

Burrow has 3 WR1 caliber WRs to toss the rock to (Higgins, Chase and Boyd). Not saying he’s Tua or Cousins, just saying he’s not Allen. 

8 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You are good with how they played on defense yesterday against a 3rd string rookie 7th round QB? If that’s the case then agree to disagree. They dropped huge passes yesterday that are big plays and beat us. I’m not ok whatsoever with the Defense. If you are good, it is what it is.

I think you need to look at the stat sheet...Miami did little as far as gaining tons of yards and having sustained drives.....they simply took advantage of turnovers and the great field position that came from those turnovers

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think I have PTSD from the MNF game that was called off where it looked like the Bengals were going to score on every drive. Hopefully our pass rush can take advantage of their o-line issues. That would help a lot. And Allen needs to dominate that banged up secondary. 

It would probably help if the Bengals do score on every drive Sunday, that way your mind isnt confused....

Lucky for us Bengals our injuries are only in the secondary and the next couple games are vs average QBs.....

And double lucky for us is that we have 2 scrubs, and one 3rd team beyond scrub playing out of position, starting on the oline, along with a 4th round rookie who still has a ways to go.   But as we have seen blocking is overrated, so no biggie there either.....

My PTSD is already creeping in....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

HS ball in southern Ohio - no lake effect. Sat bench at Ohio State. Went to LSU and won a Heisman at age 23 with Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase won a National Championship.

At same age Allen was in NFL year 2 playing in the playoffs. 

Burrow has 3 WR1 caliber WRs to toss the rock to (Higgins, Chase and Boyd). Not saying he’s Tua or Cousins, just saying he’s not Allen. 

Only you are comparing him to Allen, why?  Joe was the PFF leader last year while being sacked 1,365 times.  Joe is an extremely accurate passer, more than Josh will ever be.  No one thinks that Josh reads the field pre or post snap as well as Burrow.

If they had a passing accuracy competition Joe would hit the target every time.  If it was a power competition Josh would destroy the targets.  Josh has a cannon, Josh is a powerful runner.  They are different.

Why do you think you have to sell Josh?

You sound like Chargers fans demanding that everyone love Herbert and people end up hating on the guy because of them.  

Dont make me dislike Josh because you cant get off the guy's ball sack.  He is great, I love watching him play.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

It would probably help if the Bengals do score on every drive Sunday, that way your mind isnt confused....

Lucky for us Bengals our injuries are only in the secondary and the next couple games are vs average QBs.....

And double lucky for us is that we have 2 scrubs, and one 3rd team beyond scrub playing out of position, starting on the oline, along with a 4th round rookie who still has a ways to go.   But as we have seen blocking is overrated, so no biggie there either.....

My PTSD is already creeping in....

It’s not just injuries. Offensively the Bengals should score 50 a game. Great QB, best WR trio in the league, and Joe Mixon. It has to be the play calling. I know a lot of Bengals fans and I know I’m not off base.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

It’s not just injuries. Offensively the Bengals should score 50 a game. Great QB, best WR trio in the league, and Joe Mixon. It has to be the play calling. I know a lot of Bengals fans and I know I’m not off base.

Mixon is not that guy, many of us are ok with letting the $24M over the next 2 years walk after the season. 

Zac has been fine, he totally screwed up the 1st Ravens game, but people cant love the big plays and not give him credit.  ALso a lot of issues was the new oline are no wide zone blockers, jsut not that athletic, they are strong and inside gap types, once we figured that out things were much better.

When our Oline is fully healthy and protecting Joe we can beat any team in the league.  That hasnt happened much, even tho guys didnt miss games they have had to play hobbled.  And now they are missing games.

The Bengals fanbase most likely has one of the largest pools of "not very well informed" low level fans in all the NFL.

21 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

No he absolutely intentionally rolled on Josh. If you can’t see that you’re either blind or a biased homer. 

Seem to be a lot of biased closet Bengals homers on this board that agree with me...?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Only you are comparing him to Allen, why?  Joe was the PFF leader last year while being sacked 1,365 times.  Joe is an extremely accurate passer, more than Josh will ever be.  No one thinks that Josh reads the field pre or post snap as well as Burrow.

If they had a passing accuracy competition Joe would hit the target every time.  If it was a power competition Josh would destroy the targets.  Josh has a cannon, Josh is a powerful runner.  They are different.

Why do you think you have to sell Josh?

You sound like Chargers fans demanding that everyone love Herbert and people end up hating on the guy because of them.  

Dont make me dislike Josh because you cant get off the guy's ball sack.  He is great, I love watching him play.

Weird I told you I picked Burrow for my fantasy team and somehow you think I don’t respect his game. His accuracy is on point, although 2% under Geno Smith. We both know completion % isn’t the be all end all in QB efficiency. We will see on Sunday. 

33 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Hendrickson is our biggest Christian, he is always praying for someone and every interview is a thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ.  I promise you the guy has never had the reputation of playing dirty.

Good he can ask for forgiveness 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Joe and Josh are good friends. 

The Bills are by far the bengals' fanbase's 2nd favorite team.

1.  This is true, but it's not the Bills fault.  It is our pathetic owner's fault that established a reputation that did not deserve respect.  He is out of the way now.

2.  This is definitely true.  It was early when it stopped and the Bills could very well had come back and won that game.  But we were feeling really good about our play that night.  The NFL screwed us terrible, but no one has blamed the Bills.

Pretty intrigued for the rematch…I felt pretty good about the bills chances that night too haha.  The bills defense always starts slow and our offense is virtually impossible to stop when they’re getting offensive line push like we saw on that first drive. That would’ve been a fun one if the worst thing ever didn’t happen. 

• Agree 2