We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to We're onto Miami(Miami's onto Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM Sunday
Just now, zow2 said:

The 1pm Sunday game is like the appetizer for the two later games. Big spread.  The network is going to need Tua in this one. But Sunday will come quickly and Tua hasn’t even practiced in a couple weeks.

The NFL making it Sunday helps Tua. I was sorta thinking for that reason they make it a Sunday game.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The 1pm Sunday game is like the appetizer for the two later games. Big spread.  The network is going to need Tua in this one. But Sunday will come quickly and Tua hasn’t even practiced in a couple weeks.

If Tua is playing, I’m just scratching my head over how MIN/NY isn’t the 1 pm game. 

Much bigger ratings window at 4 pm.. Nobody cares about Minnesota and is the NY market that strong to offset no star QB on either side?  Just don’t see the juice for that game.  Screams 1 pm to me.  

CIN/BAL in primetime I get, (if) Lamar is playing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

If Tua is playing, I’m just scratching my head over how MIN/NY isn’t the 1 pm game. 

Much bigger ratings window at 4 pm.. Nobody cares about Minnesota and is the NY market that strong to offset no star QB on either side?  Just don’t see the juice for that game.  Screams 1 pm to me.  

Probably to draw viewers to a slot that might normally not be great at doing that.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Blowout vs what is guaranteed to be a close game

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The responses in this thread make me laugh for reasons why they hate the time 

This team has gone through so much adversity and we’re upset about a normally scheduled time game?

I like it.  Saturday is too soon, the guys need that extra day this week.  Monday would be horrible.

Sunday Night would be just too long to sit around drinking.  LOL.  It was Sunday at 1 or 4:30 for me with 1 being my preference.

• Like (+1) 1

I am going to need some major help. I am going to be at Disney with the family that day. There is no way I can watch it live.

I can probably avoid media all day. But any ideas on how best to watch a replay later that night? 

(My only thought was subscribing to NFL Gamepass, which I think lets you watch replays after the games are played. Anyone have experience with this?) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.